Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
i have  a question shaazi,rafeek and atri
thanks for writing your views guys..
but my question is you saw a post which did include posts related to ur favs ,you gave ur views but why couldn't any of u say 2 lines about the gesture and the post ...
as one should always treat others way you expect them to treat u

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anmoljipoo_sanizorshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 3)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

Alekh getting normal would definitely be a good track...i also want Ragini to find out more about Anmol's past :)
me too wanted too see..alekh getting normal.....Smile but ct's almost forgot that alekh's was not in a stable mental condition...actually they forgot alekh.so in season 2 I want too see the handsome angad as alekh & how his relation with sakshi turn outEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslananizor

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 4:14am | IP Logged
sami di tussi CHAA GAYE..tussi sab k dil ko BHA GAYE.......
wonderful as always...
its a very good & a needed thread..
I just hope everyone follow the true intension of this thread & come & give their opinion without bashing anyone.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansami01anizor

poo_s

IF-Dazzler

poo_s

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
as far as bidaai2 is concern..I can just wish that it comes with aprul as angini..
about alekh..as sara is free now so she can also be a part of bidaai 2 & can pair with anagad.....

my start & finishing point is ANGINI.. about  the story... I have very little to say.....still I want B2
 to start with sami di's FF 
then after sorting out all the misunderstanding between angini it should follow shanti di's FF
& finally it continue with saveet's FF.................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansami01anizor

ruslan

Groupbie

ruslan

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I want Angini honeymoon...sakshi can take care of the kids and stay home since she's still pregnant. Vasu should send them somewhere. They didn't have a honeymoon the first time Smile

sami01poo_sanizorshanti05

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I remember Apu in one of his  interviews on Bidaaii sets  saod that he would  take ragini on a long vacation to  woo her and make her happy !!Wink

maybe that  idea and  thought can be fulfilled with a honeymoon !!!

Nice place may be Europe or Singapore !!!

ruslansami01poo_sanizor

ruslan

Groupbie

ruslan

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
i would also like to request less eyemakeup for vasu and no gel in anmols hair....Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01poo_sanizorasdpsanmolshanti05

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Guys i want bidaai to take 10 years leap and start with tashi story which will be sara and parul. then they met angad and kinny but they have hard time accepting them because they look like their fathers. then the story goes on and i want my sangad and kinrul because bidaai is famous because of them. and i know some of you like angni and alekshi but how can you forget sangad and kinrul. its wrong. guys please be with me and help me bring our two magical couples sangad and kinrul back in bidaai 2.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adunidzlovekinrul

Post Reply New Post

Go to top