Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rafeek

hi guys i am a bidaai fan too. but i want sangad and kinrul. guys most of you are watching bidaai from last three years and before you must like sara,parul,angad,kinshuk so now how can you chnage your mind and now start liking angni and alekshi. i just hate this and to me bidaai will come back with its oringinal cast which are sara,angad,parul,kinshuk.
ofcourse dear u can definitely request for their return,but by a storyline request or something,so creatives will read and take a note of it,if we continue to curse people who like new pairs,creatives will not consider our ideas na.....
i have included two topics of threads which are requesting their comeback,i dont think i can be more fair than this na
so please a request dont spoil the thread,instead contribute it it in positive way and request rajan ji why you want ur favs backand what kind of story u expect from himEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

seared

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner (Page 2)" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruslan

Groupbie

ruslan

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anizor

i would like continuation from last episode, with ragini's confession, track on alekshi,track on guni with a love story, and then a leap with tammy khushi track

I would also like a track on Guni with a love story and also her learning more about her parents. It would be nice to see pratham back too. I also want ragini to find out about ranveer death so that anmol can be relieved of his burden. Also maybe tarun can come back for revenge etc. Angini has a kid...some funny tracks with Malti veenu..i thnk they are a very funny pair :)

so many possibilities...does Bidaai team read IF?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

searedsami01anizor

sami01

Coolbie

sami01

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslan

Originally posted by anizor

i would like continuation from last episode, with ragini's confession, track on alekshi,track on guni with a love story, and then a leap with tammy khushi track

I would also like a track on Guni with a love story and also her learning more about her parents. It would be nice to see pratham back too. I also want ragini to find out about ranveer death so that anmol can be relieved of his burden. Also maybe tarun can come back for revenge etc. Angini has a kid...some funny tracks with Malti veenu..i thnk they are a very funny pair :)

so many possibilities...does Bidaai team read IF?
so true and yes they read IF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anizor

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
i want  bidaai to return with reincarnation of RagVir and salekh.....as both of their lovestories ended abruptly for this leap and they ended up with different partners so i want them to return back with a reincarnation track to complete their lovestories and reunite with their real soulmates........RagVir are meant to be together and i m sure they'll be back in bidaai season 2...i want my RagVir back .......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adusami01Naheedanidzlovekinrul

Atri

Atri

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I like this reincarnation idea.it will be great..actually I want Salekh back..hope to see Salekh/Sangad in bidaai season 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nu_Adusami01

anmolji

Groupbie

anmolji

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Sami dii bahuth khoob thread banaya hai.Clap

It is true that everyone has their own opinionbut if you think logically then I feel ki that Angini and Alekshi should come back.  I feel that there are many things  yet to be shown in bidaai. The cause of ranveer's death, gunni and pratham life, how alek got normal etc. Ragvir and salek were very cool par if bidaai sequel is to come, then it should be from the point where it ended.

From my POV  I really want bidaai sequal with angini and alekshi.

ruslansami01poo_sanizor

asdpsanmol

IF-Rockerz

asdpsanmol

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Firstly I hope to see some indication about Bidaai season2 from Starplus and also the starcast as I hear Hobbit is in the making and the starcast is also announced even though It might release two years later so why not Bidaai.Wink which ended with record breaking tvrs and still no news about its next season.Thumbs Down. I also hear KBC ended with good 5.5 tvrs and they are already talking about season2.
I can think and predict then otherwise it shall be a waste of thoughts as I might be disappointed Ermm. If Apu is part of the starcast of Bidaai season2 hope Anmol gets some justice and love from Ragini as his character was most watchable in Bidaai post leap and Ragini did not do enough to deserve his unconditional love.Also I am hoping to see Guni and a track for her ., Alekh becoming normal , Sakshi's child and Anmol jr if they decide to continue with the same track post leap.Big smile. Also Pratham  is needed .
Sammy ,interesting postClapClapThumbs Up and I hope IF does justice to Bidaai when they talk about it in the dil Maange more thread.Smile as this line 'There have been certain shows that wrapped up for certain reasons, even when their TRPs were big.' can only mean Bidaai.Smile
If they can talk about Bidaai ending a good 1and 1/2 months back then they should also talk about Bidaai season2 by dec end as it will be a good three months for them to think about storyline, cast and all.

Edited by rekha03 - 11 December 2010 at 11:20pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansearedsami01poo_sanizor

ruslan

Groupbie

ruslan

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Alekh getting normal would definitely be a good track...i also want Ragini to find out more about Anmol's past :)

sami01poo_sanizorasdpsanmol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top