Posted: 13 years ago
Saveeta, summed up well as to what we want in Bidaai season2.πŸ‘
cookieme0213 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want the missing characters who never got justice

Dolly-she provides masala

Pratham- needs to know about his parents

Gunni- Dance track needed or love track!!
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi guys.... I am waching bidaai from 1st day.. i haven't missed a single episod.. i loved the chemistry between ranvir ragini & alekh sadhna. when sadhna and ranvir died I was so upset... i loved them soo much. But i didn't stop wachimg bidaai coz I didn't wach bidaa only for them. there are wonderful people in bidaai. i like malti, veenu, mama ji, mami ji, vasu, indu. they did a great job in bidaai. salek & ragvir is not only resone to wach bidaai. the whol team was so colourful. and then the prince charming enterd bidaai... I havn't seen apoorva after pardes.. but i want to tell there is no one in the indian teleworld could do this ANMOL's character except APOORVA.. last 4 1/2 months bidaai wrote a new history bringing a new sweet love story as ANMOL RAGINI (ANGINI) waw...... what a beautiful love story it was... and cant forget that last 4 1/2 months brought lots of sweet characters to our hart..... kushi, tammy, guni, kavya.
bidaai is the sweetest teledrama i have ever seen.... and also it's the first & last drama i have seen in indian televesinn. first i wnuld like to thank RAJAN ji to brining a show like bidaai.. next y did u end bidaai in a lovly momend sir......? it was the magical moment in bidaai.. so i wan't to cotinue bidaai from the last episode..... hoping to see BIDAAI 2 soon.... .Edited by zee10 - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow nice corner for requests..
My request to the production house and Rajan ji is to please continue from where they left of and give us season two with Anmol  and Ragini . their love story and we viewers can enjoy more of their chemistry.

Thank You for this wonderful show , please bring back season two soon!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was a  great fan of RAGVIR and did not miss a single episode.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 I have watched each and every episode from Anmol AnamikA track to Ragvir honeymoon but i was so disappointed after hearing the news of kinshuk leaving bidaai😭😭😭 but my love for ragini I continued the serialI have not watched any Apurva serial before.So I was worried how will the Angini jodi will work.But I was really mesmerised with their awesome chemistryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.But Angini's story was too short😭 but it did make a wonderful impact in me😳 😳 πŸ˜³ .Hope they have showed more of ANGINI😭.I hope Rajan Sir continue the Season 2 from Angini's marriage ceremony and show their beautiful love story mainly from Ragini's side as we all know how much Anmol loves Ragini,😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Thank you Rajan Sir for giving us such a wonderful serial πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘and awesome jodis of Ragvir and AnginiπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .Waiting to see more of ANGINI soon.πŸ˜ƒ
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

I have watched each and every episode from Anmol AnamikA track to Ragvir honeymoon but i was so disappointed after hearing the news of kinshuk leaving bidaai😭😭😭 but my love for ragini I continued the serialI have not watched any Apurva serial before.So I was worried how will the Angini jodi will work.But I was really mesmerised with their awesome chemistryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.But Angini's story was too short😭 but it did make a wonderful impact in me😳 😳 πŸ˜³ .Hope they have showed more of ANGINI😭.I hope Rajan Sir continue the Season 2 from Angini's marriage ceremony and show their beautiful love story mainly from Ragini's side as we all know how much Anmol loves Ragini,😳 πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Thank you Rajan Sir for giving us such a wonderful serial πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘and awesome jodis of Ragvir and AnginiπŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .Waiting to see more of ANGINI soon.πŸ˜ƒ

Well said. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Same here............
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Suku and Krithikas: Only i want to say do not dream too much .regarding bidaai 2 .Our own Rajan sir  is a great playerπŸ˜† .because of his other show he closed bidaai .He knows if he closes bidaai then his audiance will see his other serial .He is playing game with his audiance.He just say regarding biddai 2 come back because he wants to keep his audiance to see his other show as his other show gave a red signπŸ˜†. It is shame for him to close his serial after 6 months .So nicely He always made his audiance fool πŸ˜‰.

how come he said that there is no story left in bidaai .There is lots of track left such as guni's life.Alekh recovery  and pratham's return.

Bidaai 2 will be just like kinrul movieπŸ˜†.See he gave us false news regarding kinrul movie πŸ˜†.So my predection is that bidaai 2 never happen but may be he will make completly new a show after 7 or 8 months.
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lisa naya bana le koi na but apu parul ko leke bus..and umeed pe duniya kayaam hai re so ita mato socho ..bhagwaan pe chod do,hum sab koshish hi kar rahe hain na ke kuch acha ho..agar ho to well and good warna..theek hai zindagi hai chalti chali jaayegi...
magar bidaai 2 hua to safar mein kuch rangeeni aa jaayegi
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
televsion actos are making enough money with daoly soaps and now a days the movies are crashing at the box office
So if parul wants to do somthing its better she enjoys television with prod houses who appreciate her talent

Would defiantly wish to see  her in b2 and a story for Angini !! with Apurva

yeah Sammy ummed pay dinuya kayam hai !!
Achey logon kay saat achha hota hai yeah duniya ka dastoor hai !!

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Shanti, Khichidi serial which was a hit on television was made into a movie and flopped badly, nowadays we have big bollywood stars doing television. All recent movies are big flops , Parul better stick to T.v. and hope to see her with Apurva in bidaai2 as they still have an unexplored journey and they share amazing chemistry.😳
Edited by rekha03 - 13 years ago