Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 2 Page 15

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

its December,month of giving...happiness ,warmth ,smiles and of course love..
and lets start this post hoping to ask something from creatives with love affection and respect...

Friends as we know Rajan ji has hinted bidaai-2 will possibly be back,so here is a place where you all can request/post some suggestions about your desires, future casts and plots.

my request is do not spam with such posts like we want angini/foursome/kinrul/salekh
but instead post your wishes as to why you want a particular actor and what storyline you want to see them in
please don't fight in this thread and be creative ,original and polite.

lets see if Santa brings us our desired wishes this Christmas so guys go for it...

here are some links regarding different posts regarding post last episode bidaai,they r fan fics or topics created for the new storyline, i have not included ffs which are about preleap /postleap stories,only ones which talk about story beyond last episode.Embarrassed

Pm me any other relavant topics friends I wil add them in my reply postEmbarrassed

Edited by sami01 - 11 December 2010 at 3:46pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

naksh_anginiPratigya-bestKKVBsearedanmoljishinings_salekhsihameharman05Anyahparul-fanNaheeda-Neelambari-anizorKinshukKiDewanipoo_slisasandraAngadPariAddictANJANAasdpsanmolluv_sakshiDeedeepa1jyoti06Omshanti1111Suku_SwaRonshanti05...Jes...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bidaai Season 2-prediction/request corner" in Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruslan

Groupbie

ruslan

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I want a continuation from the last episode so that the CTs can tie up all the loose ends and give this wonderful story a proper finish :) It would be really nice to see the whole cast back to finish Anginis and Alekshi's story and then move on with Tammy Khushi like Alokji hinted Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

searedanizorsami01

sami01

IF-Sizzlerz

sami01

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
reserved.....

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Thank You Sammy for  a wonderful post !!

We  would love to have a sequel of bidaaii..
many loose ends which have  not been completed can be a kick start for the sequel,.

In addition we can have some  dimensions to  life and people who effect ones lives in a little bit modern and a balance of tradition
May be we can have the women of the house  be more competitive in terms of  allowing themselves to explore the business  the family runs and balance with the life they have.

Bidaaii of a girl from  the parents house and start their new life in husbands' house but with a pace of life  blended well with the modern day women..
A sequel with this flavor and actors who were post leap playing these roles could be great texture to it !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansearedanizorasdpsanmolsami01

ANJANA

IF-Rockerz

ANJANA

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Sam Fantastic Post Yaar & i Just want Angini back

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansearedpoo_sanizorasdpsanmolsami01shanti05

anizor

IF-Dazzler

anizor

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
i would like continuation from last episode, with ragini's confession, track on alekshi,track on guni with a love story, and then a leap with tammy khushi track

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ruslansearedANJANAsami01

Saraa.

IF-Sizzlerz

Saraa.

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
hi guys i am a bidaai fan too. but i want sangad and kinrul. guys most of you are watching bidaai from last three years and before you must like sara,parul,angad,kinshuk so now how can you chnage your mind and now start liking angni and alekshi. i just hate this and to me bidaai will come back with its oringinal cast which are sara,angad,parul,kinshuk.

Pratigya-bestparul-fanNu_Adu-Neelambari-

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
i just want to clarify and I am sure the TM also wants to say the same. Please keep this post as to some constructive ideas and  not blame people who have moved on with the story line and would see different characters for a future storyline. Please don't make this post a difference of opinion kinda post , rather make the thread  more noteworthy of future characters/ actors who would be having challenging role in a sequel if its in the making

searedpoo_sanizorsami01

Post Reply New Post

Go to top