Miscellaneous

Things NOT to say on Valentines Day

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Khushalay

Goldie

Khushalay

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Things not to say on your Valentine's date... 1. I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired. 2. People say I remind them of Eddie Haskell. 3. I used to come here all the time with my ex. 4. I never said you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn't hurt to consider it. 5. Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my voice on the answering machine every hour. 6. I like clay. It's mushy. 7. I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look. 8. And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest. 9. I know you said you don't eat anything with a face. But a good butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask.

10. It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people I date just won't be as smart as I am.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Things NOT to say on Valentines Day" in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Goldie

S.T.U.P.I.D.

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

thanx!!!

Selina

IF-Sizzlerz

Selina

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
LOL

Post Reply New Post