[SugarDesignz] Closing the Gall, Note Pg 44 (Page 44)

Post Reply New Post

Page 44 of 44

Page 1 Page 43
Page   of 44

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
ohhhOuch
we understand dear. will miss you and your creations..
all the best Hug

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "[SugarDesignz] Closing the Gall, Note Pg 44 (Page 44)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Alisha.

IF-Dazzler

Alisha.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Ohhh I Gonna miss your work dear! <3 you r fablous siggi maker Hug But due respect to u feeling I can understand it..! :) Be always happy dear and may god bless you! Hug 

And thanks alot for your wonderful work :D!! 

Love yah

Siddhi_

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Siddi dont quit making sigz ur creations are amazing u have great talent dont give it up... insh allah things will get better dw... when your free then make some sigz... need to talk to you come on fb or pm me wen ur on IF

Siddhi_

crysind

IF-Rockerz

crysind

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Sad...Sad to hear such news... Cry

Siddhi_

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Siddhi I am very sad now!OuchYou are one of my most favourite siggy maker..Your creations will be terribly missed...But I know you're having problems so want to wish you all the very best of luckHugDont worry...have faith in god and I am sure you'll overcome all your worries!Big smileBut why are you taking the bullying issue so lying down?Isn't bullying a crime in school?Go and make the authorities aware of this thing.And try talking to your parents tooSmile..

Siddhi_

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Aisha.-

ohhhOuch
we understand dear. will miss you and your creations..
all the best Hug

senorita

Thanks for understanding.

Originally posted by Alisha.

Ohhh I Gonna miss your work dear! <3 you r fablous siggi maker Hug But due respect to u feeling I can understand it..! :) Be always happy dear and may god bless you! Hug

And thanks alot for your wonderful work :D!!

Love yah

Its nice to know that you liked my work and thanks for understanding.

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Siddi dont quit making sigz ur creations are amazing u have great talent dont give it up... insh allah things will get better dw... when your free then make some sigz... need to talk to you come on fb or pm me wen ur on IF

I dont know about talent and all Sis but the truth is that I really dont know what Im doing anymore. I cant concentrate or put my heart to these things anymore like I used to be able to, its all just blank now and theres no dedication whatsoever.

Originally posted by crysind

Sad...Sad to hear such news... Cry

Aww, Im sorry if I have disappointed you :( But I dont know what Im doing nowadays :/

Originally posted by .sb.

Siddhi I am very sad now!OuchYou are one of my most favourite siggy maker..Your creations will be terribly missed...But I know you're having problems so want to wish you all the very best of luckHugDont worry...have faith in god and I am sure you'll overcome all your worries!Big smileBut why are you taking the bullying issue so lying down?Isn't bullying a crime in school?Go and make the authorities aware of this thing.And try talking to your parents tooSmile..

Its really nice to hear that you liked my work, means a lot to me. But yeah, nowadays I dont know what Im doing anymore, theres no feelings, nothing. And about the bullying issue, I dont know if its a crime and that but teachers see it too and they do nothing. I see no point talking about it and telling anyone is just gonna make it worse, maybe and my parents, theres defoo no point talking to them about anything forget bullying. But thanks for understanding.

Raee_Salvatore

IF-Sizzlerz

Raee_Salvatore

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
I respect ur decesion and I am not going to pressurize u to keep continuing  but as for the other thing please dear if u ever feel like sharing something, something that's bothering u or just something u want to talk about u know u can always come to me, I know I haven't been active lately mainly due to study pressure but that doesn't mean that u can't come to me, i consider u as my sister and I am always here for u please don't get disheartened or feel sad okay , I love u sisHug

Siddhi_

-Hina-

IF-Rockerz

-Hina-

Posted: 07 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Heey siddhi, just saw the note ... I am feeling soo Sad now :(
Your creations will be missed, i JUST loved your work and always will <3
and i wont force you to contineu with it, i respect your decision and just wish you all the very best in life :D Hug 

and dot say you are lonely, you have GOD :) 
You have all your friends on IF - [but as you said, its actually only a forum] Hope everything goes well, and get well soon, hun :)
I really dont know what to say and how to say ...

Just believe in yourself, one fine day everythin will be alright .. you will have someone you can talk to, someone you can trust & someone who is there for you <3 Believe in yourself, and GOD is with you :)

Be Happy - keep smiling
God bless you :D

Siddhi_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top