Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful Update dear =)
loved the coloring on your stuff, and avis r superb :D <3
Thanks for Pm :D
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOve the SuShaan siggies Siddhi😃
and I also love your Jay Soni siggy ❤️ him!
Edited by gendaphoolpn - 12 years ago
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Superb creations !!!

Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

Let me start with the sigs that i loved the most from this update..

First is that Ragini sig..its damn GORGEOUS ☺️
2nd is the SuShaan sig which has "SuShaan moments"..
i m gong to use this sig for sure😉

Rest SuShaan sigs are ADORABLE as always 😍

Emraan sig is SMASHINGLY AWESOME..
he looks FAB😳

Keep Rocking
Love ya🤗

Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.

Siddhi amazing workk!:D

Originally posted by: -Jessy-

amazing update Siddhi..everything looks so gorgeous! love your colouring 😳

Originally posted by: Alisha.

Beautiful Update dear =)

loved the coloring on your stuff, and avis r superb :D <3
Thanks for Pm :D

Originally posted by: gendaphoolpn

LOve the SuShaan siggies Siddhi😃

and I also love your Jay Soni siggy ❤️ him!

A huge thank youu to all of yous for such sweet and amazing comments. It means a lot to me Embarrassed Thanks for taking time out to come here and comment, love youu all <3
Siddhi_ thumbnail
~Important Note / Message~

Umm, I have decided to close this gallery. And Im sort of quitting sig making and all too :/

I will make few creations sometimes maybe if I feel to but I wont be updating here or anything, I will just post those creations in the galleries of the show or actor. But that probably wont happen very often.

These days Im not feeling anything. Like before sometimes when Im making creations, it would make me happy, I used to have a passion and dedication for it but now, I dont know, I dont feel anything. Theres no passion, no motivation, no happiness, nothing. Its just all blank. Its like I dont know what Im doing anymore. I dont know who I am, what I want, anything.

I dont know what it is, but I dont feel like Im living anymore :/ I cant seem to find happiness in anything, even in things that I totally used to love. Like usually, I could spend hours and hours making sigs, graphic designing and all but now I dont feel it.

I've just been feeling really down and not been okay for a very long time now and now I think its getting to me. I've been bullied a lot in school, ever since I started this school to be honest but I never really cared. Even if I did, I would be down for a little bit but then I would forget about it and not care but now its starting to hurt me. I dont know, but everythings getting to a point where Im starting to hate myself :/

I have no-one to turn to, no-one whom I can go to and spend hours with to talk about things, to talk about life. All the people that I know on I-F are very nice, friendly and supportive and I love you all for always and always being there for me but at the end of the day this is a forum, I cant come to any of yous because we just know each other through the net and I soo wish that I knew some of yous in person because maybe my life would be a bit different then. But in my real life, the real people around me, all of them are useless. I dont have anyone, its like Im the loneliest girl in the world. I have my mum, her sisters soo my aunts but I cant talk to them, its too difficult. My sisters are way too young for me to talk to them. And apart from them, literally, I have no-one :(

Sorry, Im going on about other things now. But yeah, this note just to say I wont be updating this gallery no more and Im probably quitting sig making and all. Sorry to the people that like my work but thanks for appreciating my work.
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohhh
we understand dear. will miss you and your creations..
all the best 🤗

senorita
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ohhh I Gonna miss your work dear! <3 you r fablous siggi maker 🤗 But due respect to u feeling I can understand it..! :) Be always happy dear and may god bless you! 🤗 

And thanks alot for your wonderful work :D!! 

Love yah
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Siddi dont quit making sigz ur creations are amazing u have great talent dont give it up... insh allah things will get better dw... when your free then make some sigz... need to talk to you come on fb or pm me wen ur on IF
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sad...Sad to hear such news... 😭
Siddhi I am very sad now!You are one of my most favourite siggy maker..Your creations will be terribly missed...But I know you're having problems so want to wish you all the very best of luck🤗Dont worry...have faith in god and I am sure you'll overcome all your worries!😃But why are you taking the bullying issue so lying down?Isn't bullying a crime in school?Go and make the authorities aware of this thing.And try talking to your parents too😊..