Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

It's been 2 years since Karan entered Tellyworld!

annieeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
11th Dec 2008, was the day when Karan shot his first dialogue for Kitani Mohabbat Hai. 'Solah baar manaa kar chuka hoon apko' 11th Dec 2008. 😳 Karan's Angels told us this on his official page on FB. It's amazing that the guy has only been in the industry for 2 years, yet he is the best actor we have on TV!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I would like to congratulate both him and Kritika, they both are extremely talented and hard working. And also thank them for all the good entertainment they have given us, in form of Arjun Punj, Arohi Sharma, Veeru, Prateeksha, ZND and now in KMH2. May God bless them both with loads of success. 😳⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshravi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kran is an extremely talented actor and we have seen him grow in these two years!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
What makes him even more special is that he is very hard- working and dedicated towards his work πŸ‘
Congratulations to Karan, aswell as Kritz and i wish him all the success and happiness in the coming years too!!
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oh ya ofcourse i wish all the best to karan and kritz...god bless them
kavyasam thumbnail
Congrats Karan  n all the best.
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Karan Is a ROCKSTAR!!!
So is Kritika...

I cant believe its 2 years already.... How FAST time flies by...

Two years in which Karan and Kritika Set the Sceens On Fire...
Two years since Kritika and Karan Take our Breaths Away...
Two Years since We Know what REAL Talent is...

These two Years are just the beginning!!
May Kritika and Karan have a Bright Future and  many many more successfull years!!
God Bless them!!

anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah congrats to Karan and may he get to work in a Hindi movie.It's commendable that in a span of 2 years he has played such varied roles of a hero,an ageless bhooth,a sadu businessman,has danced on stage and yet has been so down to earth to connect with us and takes viewers suggestions and views to give us the best!May god bless him and may he reach the top most in the field of acting!!Hats off to him!!
shruthiR thumbnail
Congratulations Karan!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  CONGRATS @Karan for ur 2 years in the teleindustry .and best wishes for many many more to come..
  I am hoping to see in In Bollywood too.all the good wishes all the way πŸ˜ƒ
shilpa
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dats truth !!!!! telivision industry gt a gift exacly 2yrs backkkkkkk n dats our KARAN πŸ₯³may god bless him n his princess kritika W*H all d happiness in life❀️
tanu111a thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I luv karan.he is a super star now dis day is very spl for me.best of luck to karan.may he get d top in whole world.may he get my happiness too.