Fan Fictions

~Anu's OS Gallery~ Mistake[AR] Comp.|pg 74|1/7/12

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi guys...im opening my OS gallery...will keep updating...n hope u all like it...

...sorry u all must be waiting for the ff's update...but i got so busy...that didnt get tym to write at all...but here i am wid an OS...my first attempt...so if i wrote anything wrong...n did find it gud...let me know...i know im not a gud writer...like many here...but a small attempt...hope u all like...

Index:

Love - the strength....ArSh/AR/RT-MC OS...Page 1...

First Date.... ArSh / AR/ RT - MC OS....Page 10...

Valentine's Day Special...ArSh / AR / RT - MC OS....Page 21...

Mistake... ARShort Story...

PART 1...Page...33...

PART 2...Page...49...

LAST PART...Page...74...

Surprise... RTMC/AR/ARSH...OS...Page...65...

*************************************************************************************

ARSH Version:

Shilpa entered the ward of Sanjeevani...to see the love of her life - her Armaan lying on the hospital bed wid so many machines attached to him...

his face was pale...a white bandage around his head..his arm in a sling...a oxygen mask helping him to breathe...he is lying on the bed from the last 7days...not moving a bit...paying for being in love wid her...she cant see him like thiis...

Shilpa still remember the day when they met...

Flash back:

it was her first day at college...when suddenly a bike crossed her...almost knocking her down but she save herself from falling down...

Shilpa: oye andhe dekhta nahin kya..."she said angirly"

the guy on the bike stopped it n turned towards her n removed his helmet...it was Armaan..

Armaan: oye madam...yeh rasta apke chalne ke liye nahin ghadi chalane ke liye hai...yeh tu mein tha jo tumhein baksh diya...koi hor hota tu abhi urha ke jata... "he said in a least effected voice..n Shilpa mouth opened in shocked..."

Shillpa: this guy has such guts...abhi batati hoon isko..."she moved angirly towards him..." kya bola u loser...aankhein hai na...ya button hain...dekhta khud ko nahin...aya bara mujhe samjhane..."now it was Armaan turn to be shocked...no one spoke to him like this...as upon seeing him gals jo flat on his look...n drool over his perfect body"

Armaan: kya bola mein looser...oh hello jangilli billi kahin ki...ek tu mein ne tumhein apne bike se takar lagne se bachya...aur tum mujhe hi suna rahe ho...

Shilpa: kya bola tum ne...tum ne mujhe billi kaha "she said in shock n anger"

Armaan: correction madam...billi nahin jangilli billi kaha..."he said as a matter of fact."

Shilpa: wat..."shocked" tu tum kya ho...jangilli sandh...

Armaan: oye sandh kis ko bola...chipkali kahin ki...

Shilpa: Chipkali...tu tum kya ho...bandar kahin ke...

"they were continuously bickering n by now...all the college was there shocked written over their face...as now one ever has seen...Armaan n that to instead of flirting fighting wid a gal..."

Shilpa look at her watch accidently n realized she is late...n then look around to see whole college was around them n was looking curiously at wats going on here...n she felt embrassed...n then turn towards Armaan...

Shilpa.: huh...tum jaise larko ko mein achi tarah se janti hoon...attention seeker kahin ke...aj tu mujhe late ho raha hai...but i'll see u soon..."n she turned to go..."

Armaan: im dieing to see u...kab milna hai bata ke tu jao...jangilli billi..."Shilpa turned around n gave him a disgusting look...n he smirked seeing her expression...n moved to park his bike"

Days passed on...Armaan n Shilpa came across many tym as Armaan was her senior n they have to stay in contact wid them in order to get help wid notes...

most of the tym whenever Armaan - Shilpa r together...whether its a project...assignment...in a library...where ever they r...they keep on fighting wid each other...n both of them dont wanna lose from other...the whole college was amused...n sometyms enjoy this Tom n Jerry fight b/w the two...

Vivek...one of the spoilt bratt of the college...was keeping his eye on Shilkpa...n was waiting for a chance to impress her n proceed further in relation wid her...Shilpa was enjoying her life in college...along wid her 2 best friends...Sapna n Muskaan...n to her bad luck...or God's wish...they were girlfriends of Armaan's best friends...Amit n Rahul...n they have become a gang by now...

Though they all were together...but as it said...somethings never changed...for being together in a group...Armaan n Shilpa r still enemies...they dont like each other at all...

Vivek got his chance n he was assigned a project wid her...n he did his best to impress her...giving her notes...making things in a best way...seems like he is the best n the most innocent guys...Armaan has seen Viveks lust full eyes n think to warn Shilpa...

He talk to her n told her to be careful...but she didnt paid a heed to his words...n said bad thing to him...that he just want his impression to be gud on gals...n not others...is he jealous or wat?

Armaan was hurt by her words...but didnt say anything...but thought to keep an eye on Vivek as he might hurt or try to take her advantage...but wid this...Shilpa words came in his mind...n he keep asking himself...y he is getting worried for that jangilli billi when she is not at all listening to him...

Armaan words come true...as the other day when Vivek n Shilpa were doing project sitting in the class n the whole college empty...he start touching her...n grab her...wanna kiss her...n take her full advantage...but to his bad luck...Armaan didnt let him hurt Shilpa n save her...n beat him badly...even Armaan injured himself but he was least bothered as now his main priority was Shilpa n her safety...Armaan put his jacket on her shoulder held her hand...n dropped her home...

Shilpa tried to say sorry to him...but he didnt knw wat to do...as he was feeling something for Shilpa...n he was also hurt by her words...Vivek got rusticated from the college...Armaan didnt let anyone knw who the gal was...finally after many pleads...n even his friends forcing him...Armaan accepted her appolgy...n they become friends...

there friendship become deep n deep...they started depending on each other...cant do any work widout each other...need each other help...always do everything together...they talk till late nite...both were unware of wat they feel for each other...

n on the other hand...Shashank got a proposal of marriage for his daughter Shilpa from the richest business tycoon...Vinod Mehra...for his son Vivek Mehra...Shanky accepted it...keeping it as a secret till his daughter's b'thday...

Armaan started falling for Shilpa...he love her smile...her deep eyes...her simplicity...her care for others...her sweet nature...he was deeply in love wid her...

Shilpa dont knw that it is love...but she also began feeling for Armaan...Armaan told his friends abt it...n they encouraged him to talk to her...many tyms Armaan tried but failed badly...as words didnt came out of his mouth...he becomes nervous...in front of her...

Shilpa came to knw abt her feelings for Armaan few days later...she knew she loves him badly...but she was afraid to confess as might Armaan dont like her n is interesd in some other gal...

finally Armaan got some courage...n he confessed his love...saying the most beautiful lines...bringing the tears of happiness n joy in her eyes...

I never really knew you...You were just another friend...But when I got to know you,...I let my heart unbend...I've fallen in love with you...and I'll never let you go...I love you more than anyone...I just had to let you know...And if you ever wonder why...I don't know what I'll say...But I'll never stop loving you...each and every day...My feelings for you will never change...Just know my feelings are true...Just remember one thing...I Love You!

Finally he confessed...n felt light hearted...but got no reply...he got a bit hurt thinking she dont love him...but was he got left him surprise...Shilpa hugged him tight n then pulled in a kiss...which was a gentle one first...but then became a passionate one...

she heard those words...which she was dieing to her...I Love You too Armaan...I Love You alot...

they lover were together...more then happy...they told their friends...who were more then happy for them...the entire college came to knw abt it...few feeljealous seeing them together...but it didnt effect them at all...

they walked in n out the college hand in hand...Armaan never leaves a chance making her go red n kissing her...both were feeling blessed being together...in each others arm...

But there happiness was short lived...as on her b'thdayy...which she tought is the best one...as Armaan loads her wid many gifts...n wishes...he wished her kissing her exactly at 12...her father on her b'thday party announced of her being getting married to Vivek...it broke their heart n Vivek was giving evil grin...as he snatched the most precious thing from Armaan...but Shilpa stood up for her love...n fought against her father will how can he decide wid whom she should widout asking her...

Shilpa: dad i cant marry Vivek...i love someone else...

Shanky...Shilpa...wat r u saying r u in ur senses...

Shilpa: yes dad im...i love Armaan...n i cant imagine marrying someone else...my heart my soul...belongs to Armaan only..."n she held his hand...Armaan who was in daze...came out of his trance...n also stood for his love..."

Armaan: yes Sir i love Shilpa alot...plzzz dont do this to us...we cant live widout each other...plzz let us be together..."but Shanky wid his big head ego...declined their request...n told Armaan to leave n forget her...if he is doing this for money...he can get as much he want...but leave Shilpa"

Armaan: i dont want money sir im capable of having much money of my own...im the business tycoon Shubhakar Mallik's son...n im working wid my dad...so i dont need money at all...i just want my love...but wat he got was dissappointment...

both Armaan n Shilpa were completely heartbroken...they couldnt grasp the fact that her father didnt find him gud for Shilpa...they stopped eating...talking...always busy in each other talks...Armaan parents knew abt Shilpa...they tried talking to Shanky...but he didnt listened...Armaan n Shilpa...both were in devasted condition...they cant be more hurt then this...Shanky was feeling a bit guilty for his daughters condtion...n thought to give Armaan a chance...but again Vivek came in b/w n made Shanky belief he did the right thing...

Shilpa n Armaan couldnt met each other...n their friends decided its high tym...n they told them to run away...both ArSh were shocked hearing this...but then they thought...its the best option...n they'll manofy Shanky later...

but here also their plan failed...n they both suffered...Vivek came to know abt this...n he came along wid some goons...n was after Armaan - Shilpa...Shanky from no where came there...n saw that hw Armaan is fighting for his love...he want to save Shilpa from all the blows n problem though he got himself as many...Shilpa was screaming for help but no one came...Armaan manage to beat many but they over powered him...n beat him badly...

Vivek moved towards Shilpa n give her few tight slaps...

Vivek: this is for not even thinking abt my reputuation...n for complaining n throwing me out of the college...

Shilpa lips were bleading...Armaan couldnt hold himself up...n he beat him blue...but suddenly a silence was all over the place...

one of the goon hit Armaan on his head...n he felt dizzy...n Vivek taking the advantage of this situation...stabbed him wid a glass bottle...n pushed him hard on the ground...n beat him badly...Shilpa was feeling like she will die that instant...Shanky was beyond shocked...before Vivek can advance towards Shilpa...who was looking at Armaan wid all concern...trying to wake him up...wid his head in her lap...but he was not opening his eyes...

Shanky ran towards them...screaming Shilpa name...n Vivek ran away...knwing his bubble is burst...

Shanky held her in his arms...asking if she is ok or not...but her eyes glued on Armaan...who was lying lifeless...

Soon he was shifted to the hospital...as Shanky called the ambulance...Shilkpa didnt said a word...but kept holding Armaan's hand...

Armaan was taken to the OR...as he lost so much blood...n his life was in danger...Shilpa settled down in front of the Ganpati statue...looking towards him...praying for the well being of the love of her life...

Armaan drifted to a sleep...from where many couldnt came back...leaving Shilpa...which he cant do...hw can he left her...to cry for him...how can he drift into a peaceful sleep takng away the sleep from everyone's eye...leaving his friends n famile...hw can he go...no he can't...he was in coma...but he has to come back...

Flash back end...

Shilpa wiped her tears...remembering the past...he is in coma from a week...Shilpa was not less then a patient...she was like a person wid out a soul...but she was living as she know her Armaan can never leave her...n keeping her head near his pillow...his hand in her...she drifted to sleep...their parents...crying seeing their children suffering...

Next morning...the sunlights fell on his eyes...n he slowly opened them...adjusting to the lights n trying to see where he is...feeling a bit giddy...as he tried to got up...he felt a sharp pain in his head...arm n torso...he tried to raise his hand...but couldnt...some one was holding it...as he looked towards his left...His Angel was there...sleeping peacefully...he smiled seeing her...n kissed on her hairs...

she opened her eyes...n saw him looking towards her...she got so excited n happy...that she hugged him tight...taking care of his wounds...n showered him wid kisses...

Shilpa: Armaan...tum...tum teekh tu ho na...zyada dard to nahin ho raha...

Armaan: Shona im fine...dont worry...but im feeling hungry..."he said pouting..she smiled seeing him in his usual self...n pecking on his cheeks..

Shilpa: i'll bring it now..."he held her hand..."

Armaan: apne liye bhi kuch leti ana...lagta hai kuch ahin kahaya tum ne bhi..."she was amazed"

Shilpa: tumhein kaise..."but Armaan cut her in b/w"

Armaan: i know my Shona..."her eyes got filled n she hugged him tight...n so is he...they broke part hearing some voice near the door"

it was his n her parents n their friends...who were smiling at the duo...

Armaan: Sir woh mein aap se...

Shanky: kuch kehna ke zaroorat nahin hai beta...u r welcome in our family...apne beti ki khushi ke liye..aur tumahara uske liye oyaar dekh...mein kabhi tum donno ko alag karne ki sochon ga bhi nahin...so Shubhankar...Keerti ji...kya kehte hain aap sab...kara deein in ki shaddi...

S - K: bilkul...hum bhi apne bahu ko ghar lane mein deheer nahin karna chahiyeen gae...

n all cheered for Armaan - Shilpa...n after few days they got married...n lived happily ever after...

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

Edited by anumeha_rajat - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anumeha_rajat thumbnail

AR Version:

Ridhimaa entered the ward of Sanjeevani...to see the love of her life - her Armaan lying on the hospital bed wid so many machines attached to him...

his face was pale...a white bandage around his head..his arm in a sling...a oxygen mask helping him to breathe...he is lying on the bed from the last 7days...not moving a bit...paying for being in love wid her....she cant see him like this....

Ridhimaa still remember the day when they met...

Flash back:

it was her first day at college...when suddenly a nike crossed her...almost knocking her down but she save herself from falling down...

Ridhimaa: oye andhe dekhta nahin kya...."she said angirly"

the guy on the bike stopped it n turned towards her n removed his helmet...it was Armaan..

Armaan: oye madam...yeh rasta apke chalne ke liye nahin ghadi chalane ke liye hai...yeh tu mein tha jo tumhein baksh diya...koi hor hota tu abhi urha ke jata... "he said in a least effected voice..n Ridz mouth opened in shocked..."

Ridz: this guy has such guts...abhi batati hoon isko..."she moved angirly towards him..." kya bola u loser...aankhein hai na...ya button hain....dekhta khud ko nahin...aya bara mujhe samjhane..."now it was Armaan turn to be shocked...no one spoke to him like this...as upon seeing him gals jo flat on his look...n drool over his perfect body"

Armaan: kya bola mein looser...oh hello jangilli billi kahin ki...ek tu mein ne tumhein apne bike se takar lagne se bachya...aur tum mujhe hi suna rahe ho...

Ridz: kya bola tum ne....tum ne mujhe billi kaha "she said in shock n anger"

Armaan: correction madam...billi nahin jangilli billi kaha..."he said as a matter of fact."

Ridz: wat....."shocked" tu tum kya ho...jangilli sandh...

Armaan: oye sandh kis ko bola...chipkali kahin ki....

Ridz...Chipkali....tu tum kya ho....bandar kahin ke...

"they were continuously bickering n by now...all the college was there shocked written over their face...as now one ever has seen...Armaan n that to instead of flirting fighting wid a gal..."

Ridz look at her watch accidently n realized she is late...n then look around to see whole college was around them n was looking curiously at wats going on here....n she felt embrassed...n then turn towards Armaan...

Ridz.: huh...tum jaise larko ko mein achi tarah se janti hoon...attention seeker kahin ke...aj tu mujhe late ho raha hai....but i'll see u soon....."n she turned to go..."

Armaan: im dieing to see u....kab milna hai bata ke tu jao.....jangilli billi......"Ridz turned around n gave him a disgusting look...n he smirked seeing her expression...n moved to park his bike"

Days passed on...Armaan n Ridz came across many tym as Armaan was her senior n they have to stay in contact wid them in order to get help wid notes....

most of the tym whenever Armaan - Ridz r together...whether its a project...assignment....in a library...where ever they r...they keep on fighting wid each other...n both of them dont wanna lose from other...the whole college was amused....n sometyms enjoy this Tom n Jerry fight b/w the two...

Vivek...one of the spoilt bratt of the college...was keeping his eye on Ridz...n was waiting for a chance to impress her n proceed further in relation wid her....Ridz was enjoying her life in college...along wid her 2 best friends...Sapna n Muskaan...n to her bad luck...or God's wish...they were girlfriends of Armaan's best friends...Amit n Rahul......n they have become a gang by now...

Though they all were together....but as it said...somethings never changed...for being together in a group...Armaan n Ridz r still enemies...they dont like each other at all...

Vivek got his chance n he was assigned a project wid her...n he did his best to impress her...giving her notes....making things in a best way...seems like he is the best n the most innocent guys....Armaan has seen Viveks lust full eyes n think to warn Ridz...

He talk to her n told her to be careful....but she didnt paid a heed to his words....n said bad thing to him...that he just want his impression to be gud on gals...n not others....is he jealous or wat?

Armaan was hurt by her words...but didnt say anything...but thought to keep an eye on Vivek as he might hurt or try to take her advantage...but wid this...Ridz words came in his mind...n he keep asking himself....y he is getting worried for that jangilli billi when she is not at all listening to him...

Armaan words come true...as the other day when Vivek n Ridz were doing project sitting in the class n the whole college empty...he start touching her....n grab her...wanna kiss her...n take her full advantage.......but to his bad luck...Armaan didnt let him hurt Ridz n save her....n beat him badly....even Armaan injured himself but he was least bothered as now his main priority was Ridz n her safety...Armaan put his jacket on her shoulder held her hand...n dropped her home....

Ridz tried to say sorry to him....but he didnt knw wat to do...as he was feeling something for Ridz....n he was also hurt by her words....Vivek got rusticated from the college...Armaan didnt let anyone knw who the gal was......finally after many pleads....n even his friends forcing him...Armaan accepted her appolgy...n they become friends.......

there friendship become deep n deep....they started depending on each other....cant do any work widout each other....need each other help....always do everything together....they talk till late nite....both were unware of wat they feel for each other...

n on the other hand...Shashank got a proposal of marriage for his daughter Ridhimaa from the richest business tycoon.......Vinod Mehra....for his son Vivek Mehra...Shanky accepted it....keeping it as a secret till his daughter's b'thday......

Armaan started falling for Ridz....he love her smile...her deep eyes....her simplicity....her care for others....her sweet nature....he was deeply in love wid her...

Ridz dont knw that it is love...but she also began feeling for Armaan...Armaan told his friends abt it....n they encouraged him to talk to her....many tyms Armaan tried but failed badly...as words didnt came out of his mouth...he becomes nervous...in front of her.........

Ridz came to knw abt her feelings for Armaan few days later....she knew she loves him badly...but she was afraid to confess as might Armaan dont like her n is interesd in some other gal...

finally Armaan got some courage...n he confessed his love.......saying the most beautiful lines...bringing the tears of happiness n joy in her eyes...

I never really knew you....You were just another friend...But when I got to know you,...I let my heart unbend......I've fallen in love with you....and I'll never let you go....I love you more than anyone....I just had to let you know....And if you ever wonder why....I don't know what I'll say....But I'll never stop loving you....each and every day....My feelings for you will never change....Just know my feelings are true...Just remember one thing....I Love You!

Finally he confessed...n felt light hearted....but got no reply....he got a bit hurt thinking she dont love him.....but was he got left him surprise....Ridz hugged him tight n then pulled in a kiss...which was a gentle one first...but then became a passionate one......

she heard those words...which she was dieing to her....I Love You too Armaan...I Love You alot...

they lover were together...more then happy...they told their friends...who were more then happy for them....the entire college came to knw abt it...few feeljealous seeing them together...but it didnt effect them at all...

they walked in n out the college hand in hand....Armaan never leaves a chance making her go red n kissing her.....both were feeling blessed being together...in each others arm....

But there happiness was short lived...as on her b'thdayy...which she tought is the best one...as Armaan loads her wid many gifts...n wishes....he wished her kissing her exactly at 12...her father on her b'thday party announced of her being getting married to Vivek...it broke their heart n Vivek was giving evil grin...as he snatched the most precious thing from Armaan...but Ridz stood up for her love...n fought against her father will how can he decide wid whom she should widout asking her...

Ridz: dad i cant marry Vivek...i love someone else...

Shanky...Ridz...wat r u saying r u in ur senses....

Ridz: yes dad im...i love Armaan....n i cant imagine marrying someone else...my heart my soul...belongs to Armaan only...."n she held his hand...Armaan who was in daze...came out of his trance....n also stood for his love...."

Armaan: yes Sir i ove Ridz alot....plzzz dont do this to us...we cant live widout each other....plzz let us be together..."but Shanky wid his big head ego...declined their request...n told Armaan to leave n forhet her...if he is doing this for money....he can get as much he want...but leave Ridz"

Armaan: i dont want money sir im capable of having much money of my own...im the business tycoon Shubhakar Mallik's son...n im working wid my dad...so i dont need money at all...i just want my love......but wat he got was dissappointment...

both Armaan n Ridz were completely heartbroken.....they couldnt grasp the fact that her father didnt find him gud for Ridz.....they stopped eating...talking....always busy in each other talks....Armaan parents knew abt Ridz...they tried talking to Shanky...but he didnt listened....Armaan n Ridz...both were in devasted condition.......they cant be more hurt then this...Shanky was feeling a bit guilty for his daughters condtion....n thought to give Armaan a chance....but again Vivek came in b/w n made Shanky belief he did the right thing.....

Ridz n Armaan couldnt met each other...n their friends decided its high tym...n they told them to run away...both AR were shocked hearing this....but then they thought....its the best option.....n they'll manofy Shanky later......

but here also their plan failed....n they both suffered...Vivek came to know abt this...n he came along wid some goons.....n was after Armaan - Ridz....Shanky from no where came there...n saw that hw Armaan is fighting for his love...he want to save Ridz from all the blows n problem though he got himself as many....Ridz was screaming for help but no one came.....Armaan manage to beat many but they over powered him....n beat him badly.....

Vivek moved towards Ridz n give her few tight slaps...

Vivek: this is for not even thinking abt my reputuation...n for complaining n throwing me out of the college......

Ridz lips were bleading....Armaan couldnt hold himself up...n he beat him blue....but suddenly a silence was all over the place.......

one of the goon hit Armaan on his head....n he felt dizzy.....n Vivek taking the advantage of this situation....stabbed him wid a glass bottle...n pushed him hard on the ground...n beat him badly....Ridz was feeling like she will die that instant......Shanky was beyond shocked....before Vivek can advance towards Ridz...who was looking at Armaan wid all concern...trying to wake him up...wid his head in her lap...but he was not opening his eyes.....

Shanky ran towards them...screaming Ridz name...n Vivek ran away...knwing his bubble is burst....

Shanky held her in his arms...asking if she is ok or not....but her eyes glued on Armaan...who was lying lifeless...

Soon he was shifted to the hospital...as Shanky called the ambulance...Ridz didnt said a word...but kept holding Armaan's hand........

Armaan was taken to the OR...as he lost so much blood....n his life was in danger....Ridz settled down in front of the Ganpati statue...looking towards him...praying for the well being of the love of her life....

Armaan drifted to a sleep.....from where many couldnt came back.....leaving Ridz...which he cant do......hw can he left her...to cry for him.....how can he drift into a peaceful sleep takng away the sleep from everyone's eye.....leaving his friends n famile....hw can he go....no he can't.....he was in coma........but he has to come back.......

Flash back end.......

Ridz wiped her tears...remembering the past....he is in coma from a week.....Ridz was not less then a patient....she was like a person wid out a soul....but she was living as she know her Armaan can never leave her.......n keeping her head near his pillow...his hand in her...she drifted to sleep......their parents...crying seeing their children suffering......

Next morning.....the sunlights fell on his eyes...n he slowly opened them....adjusting to the lights n trying to see where he is...feeling a bit giddy....as he tried to got up....he felt a sharp pain in his head...arm n torso.....he tried to raise his hand...but couldnt...some one was holding it...as he looked towards his left.....His Angel was there...sleeping peacefully...he smiled seeing her....n kissed on her hairs......

she opened her eyes...n saw him looking towards her....she got so excited n happy...that she hugged him tight...taking care of his wounds...n showered him wid kisses....

Ridz: Armaan.....tum....tum teekh tu ho na...zyada dard to nahin ho raha.....

Armaan: Shona im fine...dont worry...but im feeling hungry..."he said pouting..she smiled seeing him in his usual self...n pecking on his cheeks..

Ridz: i'll bring it now...."he held her hand...."

Armaan: apne liye bhi kuch leti ana....lagta hai kuch ahin kahaya tum ne bhi..."she was amazed"

Ridz: tumhein kaise...."but Armaan cut her in b/w"

Armaan: i know my Shona...."her eyes got filled n she hugged him tight....n so is he...they broke part hearing some voice near the door"

it was his n her parents n their friends....who were smiling at the duo...

Armaan: Sir woh mein aap se...

Shanky: kuch kehna ke zaroorat nahin hai beta....u r welcome in our family...apne beti ki khushi ke liye..aur tumahara uske liye oyaar dekh...mein kabhi tum donno ko alag karne ki sochon ga bhi nahin........so Shubhankar...Keerti ji...kya kehte hain aap sab...kara deein in ki shaddi...

S - K: bilkul...hum bhi apne bahu ko ghar lane mein deheer nahin karna chahiyeen gae...

n all cheered for Armaan - Ridz....n after few days they got married....n lived happily ever after.....

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.

anumeha_rajat thumbnail
RT- MC Version:

Chandini entered the ward of Sanjeevani...to see the love of her life - her Prithvi lying on the hospital bed wid so many machines attached to him...

his face was pale...a white bandage around his head..his arm in a sling...a oxygen mask helping him to breathe...he is lying on the bed from the last 7days...not moving a bit...paying for being in love wid her....she cant see him like thiis....

Chandini still remember the day when they met...

Flash back:

it was her first day at college...when suddenly a bike crossed her...almost knocking her down but she save herself from falling down...

Chandini: oye andhe dekhta nahin kya...."she said angirly"

the guy on the bike stopped it n turned towards her n removed his helmet...it was Prithvi..

Prithvi: oye madam...yeh rasta apke chalne ke liye nahin ghadi chalane ke liye hai...yeh tu mein tha jo tumhein baksh diya...koi hor hota tu abhi urha ke jata... "he said in a least effected voice..n Chandini mouth opened in shocked..."

Chandini: this guy has such guts...abhi batati hoon isko..."she moved angirly towards him..." kya bola u loser...aankhein hai na...ya button hain....dekhta khud ko nahin...aya bara mujhe samjhane..."now it was Prithviturn to be shocked...no one spoke to him like this...as upon seeing him gals jo flat on his look...n drool over his perfect body"

Prithvi: kya bola mein looser...oh hello jangilli billi kahin ki...ek tu mein ne tumhein apne bike se takar lagne se bachya...aur tum mujhe hi suna rahe ho...

Chandini: kya bola tum ne....tum ne mujhe billi kaha "she said in shock n anger"

Prithvi: correction madam...billi nahin jangilli billi kaha..."he said as a matter of fact."

Chandini: wat....."shocked" tu tum kya ho...jangilli sandh...

Prithvi: oye sandh kis ko bola...chipkali kahin ki....

Chandini: Chipkali....tu tum kya ho....bandar kahin ke...

"they were continuously bickering n by now...all the college was there shocked written over their face...as now one ever has seen...Prithvi n that to instead of flirting fighting wid a gal..."

Chandini look at her watch accidently n realized she is late...n then look around to see whole college was around them n was looking curiously at wats going on here....n she felt embrassed...n then turn towards Prithvi...

Chandini: huh...tum jaise larko ko mein achi tarah se janti hoon...attention seeker kahin ke...aj tu mujhe late ho raha hai....but i'll see u soon....."n she turned to go..."

Prithvi: im dieing to see u....kab milna hai bata ke tu jao.....jangilli billi......"Chandini turned around n gave him a disgusting look...n he smirked seeing her expression...n moved to park his bike"

Days passed on...Prithvi n Chandini came across many tym as Prithvi was her senior n they have to stay in contact wid them in order to get help wid notes....

most of the tym whenever Prithvi - Chandini r together...whether its a project...assignment....in a library...where ever they r...they keep on fighting wid each other...n both of them dont wanna lose from other...the whole college was amused....n sometyms enjoy this Tom n Jerry fight b/w the two...

Vivek...one of the spoilt bratt of the college...was keeping his eye on Chandini...n was waiting for a chance to impress her n proceed further in relation wid her....Chandini was enjoying her life in college...along wid her 2 best friends...Sapna n Mouli...n to her bad luck...or God's wish...they were girlfriends of Prithvi's best friends...Arjun n Tapoosh......n they have become a gang by now...

Though they all were together....but as it said...somethings never changed...for being together in a group...Prithvi n Chandini r still enemies...they dont like each other at all...

Vivek got his chance n he was assigned a project wid her...n he did his best to impress her...giving her notes....making things in a best way...seems like he is the best n the most innocent guys....Prithvi has seen Viveks lust full eyes n think to warn Chandini...

He talk to her n told her to be careful....but she didnt paid a heed to his words....n said bad thing to him...that he just want his impression to be gud on gals...n not others....is he jealous or wat?

Prithvi was hurt by her words...but didnt say anything...but thought to keep an eye on Vivek as he might hurt or try to take her advantage...but wid this...Chandini words came in his mind...n he keep asking himself....y he is getting worried for that jangilli billi when she is not at all listening to him...

Prithvi words come true...as the other day when Vivek n Chandini were doing project sitting in the class n the whole college empty...he start touching her....n grab her...wanna kiss her...n take her full advantage.......but to his bad luck...Prithvi didnt let him hurt Chandini n save her....n beat him badly....even Prithvi injured himself but he was least bothered as now his main priority was Chandini n her safety...Prithvi put his jacket on her shoulder held her hand...n dropped her home....

Chandini tried to say sorry to him....but he didnt knw wat to do...as he was feeling something for Chandini....n he was also hurt by her words....Vivek got rusticated from the college...Prithvi didnt let anyone knw who the gal was......finally after many pleads....n even his friends forcing him...Prithvi accepted her appolgy...n they become friends.......

there friendship become deep n deep....they started depending on each other....cant do any work widout each other....need each other help....always do everything together....they talk till late nite....both were unware of wat they feel for each other...

n on the other hand...Shashank got a proposal of marriage for his daughter Chandini from the richest business tycoon.......Vinod Mehra....for his son Vivek Mehra...Shanky accepted it....keeping it as a secret till his daughter's b'thday......

Prithvi started falling for Chandini....he love her smile...her deep eyes....her simplicity....her care for others....her sweet nature....he was deeply in love wid her...

Chandini dont knw that it is love...but she also began feeling for Prithvi...Prithvi told his friends abt it....n they encouraged him to talk to her....many tyms Prithvi tried but failed badly...as words didnt came out of his mouth...he becomes nervous...in front of her.........

Chandini came to knw abt her feelings for Prithvi few days later....she knew she loves him badly...but she was afraid to confess as might Prithvi dont like her n is interesd in some other gal...

finally Prithvi got some courage...n he confessed his love.......saying the most beautiful lines...bringing the tears of happiness n joy in her eyes...

I never really knew you....You were just another friend...But when I got to know you,...I let my heart unbend......I've fallen in love with you....and I'll never let you go....I love you more than anyone....I just had to let you know....And if you ever wonder why....I don't know what I'll say....But I'll never stop loving you....each and every day....My feelings for you will never change....Just know my feelings are true...Just remember one thing....I Love You!

Finally he confessed...n felt light hearted....but got no reply....he got a bit hurt thinking she dont love him.....but was he got left him surprise....Chandini hugged him tight n then pulled in a kiss...which was a gentle one first...but then became a passionate one......

she heard those words...which she was dieing to her....I Love You too Prithvi...I Love You alot...

they lover were together...more then happy...they told their friends...who were more then happy for them....the entire college came to knw abt it...few feel jealous seeing them together...but it didnt effect them at all...

they walked in n out the college hand in hand....Prithvi never leaves a chance making her go red n kissing her.....both were feeling blessed being together...in each others arm....

But there happiness was short lived...as on her b'thdayy...which she tought is the best one...as Prithvi loads her wid many gifts...n wishes....he wished her kissing her exactly at 12...her father on her b'thday party announced of her being getting married to Vivek...it broke their heart n Vivek was giving evil grin...as he snatched the most precious thing from Prithvi...but Chandini stood up for her love...n fought against her father will how can he decide wid whom she should widout asking her...

Chandini: dad i cant marry Vivek...i love someone else...

Shanky...Chandini...wat r u saying r u in ur senses....

Chandini: yes dad im...i love Prithvi....n i cant imagine marrying someone else...my heart my soul...belongs to Prithvi only...."n she held his hand...Prithvi who was in daze...came out of his trance....n also stood for his love...."

Prithvi: yes Sir i love Chandini alot....plzzz dont do this to us...we cant live widout each other....plzz let us be together..."but Shanky wid his big head ego...declined their request...n told Prithvi to leave n forget her...if he is doing this for money....he can get as much he want...but leave Chandini"

Prithvi: i dont want money sir im capable of having much money of my own...im the business tycoon Shubhakar Sinha's son...n im working wid my dad...so i dont need money at all...i just want my love......but wat he got was dissappointment...

both Prithvi n Chandini were completely heartbroken.....they couldnt grasp the fact that her father didnt find him gud for Chandini.....they stopped eating...talking....always busy in each other talks....Prithvi parents knew abt Chandini...they tried talking to Shanky...but he didnt listened....Prithvi n Chandini...both were in devasted condition.......they cant be more hurt then this...Shanky was feeling a bit guilty for his daughters condtion....n thought to give Prithvi a chance....but again Vivek came in b/w n made Shanky belief he did the right thing.....

Chandini n Prithvi couldnt met each other...n their friends decided its high tym...n they told them to run away...both Chandini n Prithvi were shocked hearing this....but then they thought....its the best option.....n they'll manofy Shanky later......

but here also their plan failed....n they both suffered...Vivek came to know abt this...n he came along wid some goons.....n was after Prithvi - Chandini....Shanky from no where came there...n saw that hw Prithvi is fighting for his love...he want to save Chandini from all the blows n problem though he got himself as many....Chandini was screaming for help but no one came.....Prithvi manage to beat many but they over powered him....n beat him badly.....

Vivek moved towards Chandini n give her few tight slaps...

Vivek: this is for not even thinking abt my reputuation...n for complaining n throwing me out of the college......

Chandini lips were bleading....Prithvi couldnt hold himself up...n he beat him blue....but suddenly a silence was all over the place.......

one of the goon hit Prithvi on his head....n he felt dizzy.....n Vivek taking the advantage of this situation....stabbed him wid a glass bottle...n pushed him hard on the ground...n beat him badly....Chandini was feeling like she will die that instant......Shanky was beyond shocked....before Vivek can advance towards Chandini...who was looking at Prithvi wid all concern...trying to wake him up...wid his head in her lap...but he was not opening his eyes.....

Shanky ran towards them...screaming Chandini name...n Vivek ran away...knwing his bubble is burst....

Shanky held her in his arms...asking if she is ok or not....but her eyes glued on Prithvi...who was lying lifeless...

Soon he was shifted to the hospital...as Shanky called the ambulance...Chandini didnt said a word...but kept holding Prithvi's hand........

Prithvi was taken to the OR...as he lost so much blood....n his life was in danger....Chandini settled down in front of the Ganpati statue...looking towards him...praying for the well being of the love of her life....

Prithvi drifted to a sleep.....from where many couldnt came back.....leaving Chandini...which he cant do......hw can he left her...to cry for him.....how can he drift into a peaceful sleep takng away the sleep from everyone's eye.....leaving his friends n famile....hw can he go....no he can't.....he was in coma........but he has to come back.......

Flash back end.......

Chandini wiped her tears...remembering the past....he is in coma from a week.....Chandini was not less then a patient....she was like a person wid out a soul....but she was living as she know her Prithvi can never leave her.......n keeping her head near his pillow...his hand in her...she drifted to sleep......their parents...crying seeing their children suffering......

Next morning.....the sunlights fell on his eyes...n he slowly opened them....adjusting to the lights n trying to see where he is...feeling a bit giddy....as he tried to got up....he felt a sharp pain in his head...arm n torso.....he tried to raise his hand...but couldnt...some one was holding it...as he looked towards his left.....His Angel was there...sleeping peacefully...he smiled seeing her....n kissed on her hairs......

she opened her eyes...n saw him looking towards her....she got so excited n happy...that she hugged him tight...taking care of his wounds...n showered him wid kisses....

Chandini: Prithvi.....tum....tum teekh tu ho na...zyada dard to nahin ho raha.....

Prithvi: Shona im fine...dont worry...but im feeling hungry..."he said pouting..she smiled seeing him in his usual self...n pecking on his cheeks..

Chandini: i'll bring it now...."he held her hand...."

Prithvi: apne liye bhi kuch leti ana....lagta hai kuch ahin kahaya tum ne bhi..."she was amazed"

Chandini: tumhein kaise...."but Prithvi cut her in b/w"

Prithvi: i know my Shona...."her eyes got filled n she hugged him tight....n so is he...they broke part hearing some voice near the door"

it was his n her parents n their friends....who were smiling at the duo...

Prithvi: Sir woh mein aap se...

Shanky: kuch kehna ke zaroorat nahin hai beta....u r welcome in our family...apne beti ki khushi ke liye..aur tumahara uske liye oyaar dekh...mein kabhi tum donno ko alag karne ki sochon ga bhi nahin........so Shubhankar...Keerti ji...kya kehte hain aap sab...kara deein in ki shaddi...

n all cheered for Prithvi - Chandini....n after few days they got married....n lived happily ever after.....

janu1610 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu nice OS...
love change a person ....worse to better...improved...
Armaan n Shilpa both r amazing ...

thanks for pm.
love
ritu

Edited by janu1610 - 13 years ago
AR_LOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
awesome os
loced it
ridhima_017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice one
i love it
u r the best
thanks for the pm
arlover_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
heyya awesome os!
loved their love for each other! :)
keep writing!

loads of love!
take care!
aditi!

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

OMG.You are simply amazing dear.

This story is just outstanding.ARSH were soooooooooooooo good.
Really a mind-blowing work.
ARSH are just adorable.
Plz do come up with other brilliant ffs.
Hats off to you. 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
AR version is also fantastic.
I love AR  reall.they are the first love of m life and i'm crazy about them.
You have written this story in a brilliant manner.
AR are simply the best ,unique soulmates of this world and this story is just marvellous.
I never knew that you are such a good writer.
Well done.👏
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ahhaaan..its lovely hun!!!!!!!!!