Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged

Rahil to take up direction

December 11th, 2010

Rahil Azim, who is currently essaying the main lead in Gulaal, is happy with his acting stint but has chalked out more ambitious plans for his future. Says the actor: "I do few shows not because I am choosy but because I want to do different roles; and after some time I would like to try my hands on direction. My ultimate aim is to go into direction."

Adds Rahil: "I am glad to work with a director like Siddharth Sengupta because you get to learn a lot. I still have a lot to explore as an actor but, eventually, I will take up direction for sure," concludes the actor.

deccanchronicle.com

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rahil to take up direction-Article" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Smilethnksss

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Love u sooooooooooo much.....Love u

renup64

Goldie

renup64

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Thanks!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.