Debate Mansion

Just Leave it or Do something...? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
If you like him enough, stick it out and let him know what his sister is up to. Also keep in mind that she's probably going to be a part of the package and you're just going to have to suffer for his sake. If you don't like him enough to do that, then dump him. Who wants to deal with this much drama anyways? LOL

On a more serious note, if you really do love him and might consider/are considering marriage in the future, then be sure to maintain your dignity and poise at all costs no matter how low his sister stoops. Also, keeping him in the loop is also important. A lot of times what happens is that when the sister sees that the brother is actually happy, then she might let go of this dislike towards you and accept you. So don't give up just yet.

If you have a brother, try to think of it from a sister's perspective and realize that it may not be anything personal and the sister would've been just as much of a bi*ch if it was any other girl in your place - that may make things easier to cope with.

Good luck to both of you. :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just Leave it or Do something...? (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mr.ass

IF-Rockerz

mr.ass

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hmm, perhaps I should write a tv serial about it :P , I'll call it "dutch b**ch"

Edited by old-black-joe - 12 December 2010 at 12:27am

Angel-likeDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged
I think you should straight away avoid her or meet her with only when you're BF is with you.

Geez, what is her problem, her brother is happy with you, can't she just respect that?

P1nk

IF-Dazzler

P1nk

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
This topic post was awfully long so I didnt read it and skipped it :( but but my answer is based on what others have said in their post, Tell the sister to back and mind her own beez wax.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mr.ass

.EatMyShorts.

Posted: 12 December 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top