Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajniksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey dear..just went through your ff...very nice concept..loved it...pls add me to ur PM list..and update soon...
desivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Armaan just goes to his room as soon as riddhima leaves. He just locks the door and he starts crying'riddhima, why did u do this to me'.how can I live without you. I trusted you so much and this is how you played with my feelings''..he just wants to do something which makes him forget everything which has happened. He dozes off thinking about riddhima'.

Riddhima left the house and she doesn't know what is happening with her life'''.her whole world seemed to come to an end after armaan said- "U married me because of money not because u love me'." these word kept on ringing in her brain. Without knowing where she is driving''.she is just looking at the road with no emotions and her eyes are full of tears flowing continuously''''''At around 8:00 PM, she just stopped at the gas station as the car is almost out of the gas. She started feeling dizzy and she just couldn't drive anymore. She looks around to find out where is she''..no clue'''.she just goes inside and asks about the nearest accommodation place where she can stay for the night. She checked her mobile to see if there are any missed calls from armaan- and started cursing herself-why I am still expecting from him'''''why my heart still beats for him'''why don't I just die''No one needs me and I am good for nothing. She just wipes her tears and starts heading towards the nearest hotel and she didn't even realize that she was driving for almost 2 hours and about 100 miles away from Chicago. She stops in front of the hotel and checks whether she has any money---because she just walked away from the house without thinking anything else'''luckily, she forgot her wallet in the car while she is going inside the house in the evening''She just took the wallet and checked in the hotel.  She gets a call from Sanjeevani and She was in no mood to take any calls, but it kept on ringing''''.she just switches off her mobile and throws it on bed''.The same words kept on ringing in her mind- "I can't live with you riddhima anymore"''..she kept on crying for a long time and she just dozes off.

Next morning, armaan wakes up and search for riddhima as usual on the bed------but he doesn't see her'he starts thinking where did she go-------and then he recollects what happened yesterday'he just gets upset and start throwing the stuff everywhere'..ananya comes up as soon as she hear something breaking and says- armaan, what are u doing? By doing this, we cannot change things- try to accept the truth as soon as possible and it would be good for everyone. With that she leaves and armaan kept on thinking where did she go''''is she ok? And he just cries what can I do without u riddhima- instead of doing this- why didn't u just kill me'''..i would have happily died thinking that u love me''..

Riddhima is still lying on the floor where she slept off last night'..house keeping people tries to knock for room service and but hearing no response from the room, the lady enters thinking she must be in the rest room and as soon as she comes in, she see riddhima lying on the floor unconscious''..she goes near her and see that riddhima is having high fever and she is not responding anymore''.She just calls the reception and explain them the situation. Luckily, a doctor was passing by and he comes in and examines her, he gives her an injection and gets her blood sample for further analysis'''..he gives her some medicines and inquires the lady about riddhima- is she staying alone? Does she have any phone----if possible, call someone, she needs to be taken care of immediately.

Riddhima starts gaining her conscious and asks for water- the lady offers her some water and helps her to sit on the bed. She asks-do u have someone in the city'''..u need complete rest and doctor gave this medicines to you. Riddhima says she doesn't have anyone here and she says, I will take care of myself-----thanks a lot for all the help. As soon as she leaves, riddhima starts crying more and kept on thinking-----where did I reach in my life---------armaan why did u do this to me'''.but armaan, I love u and will never regret marrying you, those were the best moments in my life''''. i do not have a reason to live now''''.and I want to talk to mom once''''and turns her mobile on''''there are 4 missed calls------she checks them expecting something from armaan- she has 2 from the clinic-------2 missed calls from abhi's cellphone. Abhi must have called me to inform about how nikki is doing'''''.she just closes her eyes and prays that nikki and her baby should be fine. She doesn't have enough strength to call abhi----she cannot answer any of his questions now. She just dials her mom's number and

Padma: How are u riddhima beta? I have been waiting for your call''.

Riddhima: Maa, I am ok'''.she cannot control her tears and she doesn't want to make her mom tense about her''..she says mom I am having some cold, except that I am perfectly fine.

Padma: Anjali-Atul came home yesterday for dinner'..i should say atul looks after anjali very well'''I am very lucky to have son-in-law's like armaan and atul. Even if one is arranged and urs is a love marriage- thank god I got two gems for my daughters. Even if something happens to me, they can take care of my daughters so well'''..right beta

Riddhima: At this point, riddhima could not control her tears anymore and says mom, I will call u back in an hour''''.i am heading to Sanjeevani''..take care mom''..love u'''..

Padma: Ok beta, call me in the evening.

Riddhima just cuts the call and thinks maa, how can I say to you that I was thrown out of the house'.what do I do maa''''I am a failure and I failed in my decisions and in my life also''''..i cant make anyone happy''.what do I do mom''''please help me'''''.just then her cell started ringing'''again it was from the clinic''.she answers it without thinking anything-----------

Sapna: Hi Riddhima, I have been trying to reach u from yesterday'''..where have u been'''

Riddhima: I am sorry sapna, last night the battery was out of charge and I couldn't call u back.

Sapna: It's ok riddhima, but I need a big party from you and armaan'''.so where is the venue''..

Riddhima: why the party?

Sapna: Buddhu riddhima, Congrats- u are pregnant

Riddhima cannot believe what she said and doesn't know how to react and she starts crying''.but this time happily''''is it true sapna'''..

Sapna: Yes it is 100 % true and common yaar, how can I joke with you on this at least'''

Riddhima: Thanks a lot sapna'''I don't have words to express my happiness'''..thanks a lot for this wonderful gift

Sapna: say thanks to armaan, not me''..in fact he was the one who gave this gift to you'..

Riddhima: As soon as she hears his name, her smile vanishes and doesn't say anything

Sapna: I guess u would like to say armaan the good news'.he would not have his feet anymore on the ground'''.i am sure he would be flying when he hear this news.

Riddhima doesn't want armaan to know about this and she asks sapna, please don't say anything to armaan..i would ''''..before she finishes her sentence, sapna says-riddhima, don't worry, I won't say anything'''u have the right to do this''I won't snatch that moment from you''.you know there are no words to express the happiness on a husband's face when a wife says he is going to become dad soon. So don't worry, I won't say anything. But I need a party for sure from u guys and come for check-up next week. By the way u are 2 months pregnant. So u have to take extreme care now.

As soon as she cuts the call, riddhima feels so helpless recollecting everything what sapna said''..she curses her fate and thinks how can someone be so unfortunate like me'I can't even share this with my husband'''''..she wipes her tears and says-armaan, now I have a reason to live at least'''I don't want to inform u about this- I am sorry''''.She takes her medicines and freshens up''''she checks out of the hotel even though she is not feeling well, because she has to take care of some issues immediately and while going she thanks the lady who helped her while she was unconscious and gives her some money and says please accept it''..u really helped me'''and the lady accepts it happily.

She just decides that armaan, from now on, u don't have a right on me. As u said, I will never come back into your life again. I did sign those papers not to cheat on you or not for your money. I signed them to save nikki and abhi''..i am sure at some point in life, u will know the truth'''.but it will become too late for u to come back to me. You don't trust me and without trust, I guess there is no meaning left for love. May be I am at fault too that I have married a rich guy which I shouldn't have done. When I married you, I was just thinking about you and not the money behind you'''.but u failed to understand me. I would never cross your path again armaan. She prays god to give her strength to face the reality of life.

She decides to transfer Armaan's property to him immediately and cancel the power of attorney which he has given her to take decisions in his absence. She has to find out a place to live near Sanjeevani and she has to get her passport back from that house. She starts driving towards the city and she stops in front of the hospital where nikki was admitted. She goes inside the ward, she needs to talk to abhi immediately because he is the only one who can help her at this time. She finds abhi feeding nikki and goes near them. As soon as they see her, they get shocked to see her condition. They can see the marks clearly on her cheek and she looks so weak and they get tensed-

Edited by desivi - 13 years ago
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice one.. .Hmmm so Rdihima did all this for Abhi n Niki.. Hope Arman come to know everything and all will be ok...

Update soon.. Thnx for the PM..
_Afrin_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey!!!!!
nice story......................loved the story line...................
its completely different.......................
cont soon
Afrin

AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice part dear.
Thanx for pm.
Jenniferfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice ff
pls add me to ur pm list
cont soon
sajniksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear very nice part....update soon...Thanx for d PM...
Riddss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyyy dear,
nice part
continue soon

love
Riddss
desivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nikki- Bhabi, kya hua-why are u like this? Did something happen to u? Are u alright?

Riddhima- Yeah Nikki I am good……..u tell me how are u doing and how's the baby?

Nikki- tell me the truth bhabi, did viren do something to you……….she touches riddhima's hand and she says bhabi, u are having fever…..why did u come to see me now in this condition?

Riddhima- Nikki, I am ok, little bit fever-that's it…I need some help from you both……..please promise me that you will do without asking any questions----tears start forming in her eyes and how much ever she controls, she is not able to forget whatever happened? As soon as she saw nikki, she got reminded of armaan……….and his words.

Nikki- Bhabi, why are u crying? Please tell me what happened? Abhi comes near her and says nikki, don't get excited……….let riddhima speak………u calm down……..starts patting her back………

Riddhima- Abhi, I need something from u……….can I ask u

Abhi- Anything u ask riddhima, I will do it and whatever u have done for me and nikki, I know I cannot repay that.

Riddhima- Abhi, u know armaan has transferred 50 % of the armaan's property under my name and the power of attorney stuff………..she starts crying…….how hard it has become for her to explain---can you please help me transfer everything back to his name again…………

Nikki- Bhabi, what are u saying, bhayya ne kuch kaha aap se………ok now it makes sense……u didn't sign the contract papers and bhayya was mad at u right bhabi……..u know armaan bhayya doesn't think before he speaks……….bhabi don't misunderstand him……….i will explain him what viren tried to do with us…………

Riddhima doesn't want to say anything to anyone from now on------------so she changes the tpoic----Nikki, its not that……….u remember… viren made me sign some papers in front of u guys yesterday……..i don't know what is in those papers and I don't want him to do anything with Armaan's property……..so abhi can u please help me

Abhi- u are right riddhima, he might have planned something evil again………let me speak with the lawyer right away.

Riddhima- small request abhi, don't say anything to armaan right now, I don't want to make him tensed about this….

Abhi- Ok riddhima, I will ask my personal lawyer to do it and I will ask him to prepare the docs right away

Riddhima- Abhi, I want to sign them as soon as possible. Please kuch karo abhi………………

Nikki- Bhabi, don't worry, we will take care of it ok……..dont cry bhabi……….and tell me who slapped you…

Riddhima- No one slapped me nikki, she is not looking into her eyes directly and nikki guessed that armaan has hit her and something big must have happened…..i have to talk to bhayya as soon as possible…..

Nikki- Bhabi, does armaan bhayya or mom know that u are coming here or do they know that I am admitted in the hospital because of viren

Riddhima- No nikki, u said not to tell anyone………….i didn't say it to anyone………….don't worry…….no one know that u are here.

Nikki- bhabi, u look weak……….take some rest………lie down for a while………abhi will take care of the papers in the mean time.

Riddhima just lies down on the couch which was there besides nikki's bed and she dozes off soon as she is so damn tired and she was driving continuously from 2 hours.

Nikki- Abhi, can u send aalekh while u are going out. Aalekh is abhi and Armaan's friend and he is a doctor in the clinic in which nikki was admitted.

Abhi- sure nikki……are u ok……….

Nikki- not for me……..i want him to check bhabi………….she has high temperature

Abhi leaves the room to find aalekh and nikki closely observes riddhima- she is not only weak but her eyes were saying something else…………what must have happened yesterday? Did viren do something again or did armaan bhayya said something to bhabi……why is bhabi not saying anything to me………what happened

Aalekh comes inside and see riddhima lying on the couch and goes to niki and asks her…….kya baat hai……..bhabhi is here………

Nikki- Aalekh, I want u to check bhabi, she is having high temperature

Aalekh- sure nikki, he goes near riddhima and catches her wrist to check her pulse…………as soon as he does that riddhima gets up suddenly and starts breathing heavily and she starts crying…………Both aalekh and nikki are shocked to see her like that and nikki gets down from her bed, comes close to riddhima and asks bhabi- are u ok, bhabi say something…………what happened and riddhima was in a shock still and now she is scared of everyone in her life……..she just looks the surroundings and realize that she is in the hospital and she stops crying……….I am sorry nikki, was thinking of something and got scared. Nikki was damn sure that something has happened for sure…………….

Aalekh: Bhabi, can I check u please

Riddhima: I am ok aalekh, she doesn't want to get tested here………she doesn't want anyone to know that she is pregnant……..i am fine aalekh, nothing happened to me

Aalekh: Bhabi, u are a doctor, common, u are having high temperature..let me check please bhabi

Riddhima doesn't know what to do now and nikki is watching her……..so she says ok

Aalekh checks her and gives her an injection-he was about to collect the blood sample from her, riddhima says aalekh-it's ok, there is no need of that……Nikki comes close to riddhima and asks her what happened bhabi, why are u behaving strangely……are u scared of someone or something……..bhabi please say something……..trust me…….Riddhima says nothing Nikki, u are worrying unnecessarily, what would happen to me……..nothing…….absolutely nothing…………..

Nikki has decided to talk to armaan as soon as possible………..she signals aalekh to leave……..abhi comes inside with the lawyer and the papers----She signs all the documents and thanks abhi and nikki for all their help. Nikki says bhabi don't say thanks and all…………this is nothing infront of whatever u have done for us………Riddhima decides to leave as soon as possible----she was about to get up……….nikki asks her to sit for sometime……..and says abhi will drop you…………you are not well bhabi…………….Riddhima says I am ok nikki…I will manage………..i need to go to Sanjeevani immediately and leaves.

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum prt
plzz pm m also na