The final decisions-1shotff(after Ridz's proposal) - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Come on guys plz share ur views about this ff.
I was lyk adndnsnxdfj aftr reading this OS.:);)..
The way u descripted Armaan's feelings was beyond perfect..:D
Old Gang's interaction was awesum..;)
AR are bound to be 2gether..M happy atleast they got married in the OS... 😆 .xD.<3Edited by JeN-DesIrE209 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by JeN-DesIrE209

I was lyk adndnsnxdfj aftr reading this OS.:);)..
The way u descripted Armaan's feelings was beyond perfect..:D
Old Gang's interaction was awesum..;)
AR are bound to be 2gether..M happy atleast they got married in the OS... 😆 .xD.<3

Reserved..
Great story. Really liked seeing the old gang back. This bond of friendship was one of the most special relationshkp of DMG. Also ylu cleared up some loose ends which were left by the CVs in the end of DMG. Its nice to see Armaan and Riddhima finally get all the happiness they deserve.
Originally posted by kunaljaincfc

Great story. Really liked seeing the old gang back. This bond of friendship was one of the most special relationshkp of DMG. Also ylu cleared up some loose ends which were left by the CVs in the end of DMG. Its nice to see Armaan and Riddhima finally get all the happiness they deserve.

Thanks a lot dear for such a warm appreciation.
I'm glad that u loved this ff so much.
Take care!
love ya
Hey Asma, all i wanted to say abt this ff has already been said by the other readers but still i'm gonna say it again, lot of us had always thought that dmg ended on a high note, there were still many loose ends to the dmg storyline but u've made all those loose ends in an perfect end for the story... Just loved this one shot<3
Originally posted by Savvy11

Hey Asma, all i wanted to say abt this ff has already been said by the other readers but still i'm gonna say it again, lot of us had always thought that dmg ended on a high note, there were still many loose ends to the dmg storyline but u've made all those loose ends in an perfect end for the story... Just loved this one shot<3

Thanks a lot for your lovely comments dear.
I'm so touched by your sweet appreciation.
I'm very happy to know that you enjoyed this ff so much.
Take care!
love u
@crazy4KASH_AR: Awesum n fantastic!!!!😊

Awsome di

AR meant to be together

@crazy4KASH_AR: Nyc story!!!!😊