Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kalyas

kalyas

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 11:33am | IP Logged
I keep wondering when i watch the show if they got a bahu or a naukrani for free...

Dont understand the logic of the show... No wonder the other bahu left.... Pashupati's wife or whatever.... If they think all this is to be done by a women, then they will all be left aloneAngryAngryAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaPurrrfectMaz.Angelic_Aisomersnycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did they get a Bahu or a Naukrani?" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
hopefully they will realize their mistake before they wear out Toasty's patience

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...Angelic_A

Angelic_A

IF-Veteran Member

Angelic_A

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Def. not liking how everyone is bossing Tasty around especially Prachin.. he makes it sound like its more like a naukrani... Stern Smile
But hopefully they will realize their mistakes.. but I think it won't be sosoon because their behavior is the basis of the show.. so lets see what happens next. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl0103

Davi

IF-Dazzler

Davi

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Its really not fair to toasty. Its her first day of marriage and shes doing everybody chores. She shud let tej tell them something. Well at least dadaji is kinda helping her.

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

hopefully they will realize their mistake before they wear out Toasty's patience

i guess they'll realise only after she lost her patience

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I think from Prachin's POV it's definitely someone to replace him doing the chores...so yea naukrani..

From Ved and Pashu's behavior it's clear that they still oppose the fact that there is a woman at home...so anything she does they will object and always point out defects..

I hope the focus is shifted from the domestic chores....to something else...like Toasty bringing about changes in their lives in other different ways.....but that won't be happening so soon I guess....gotta keep patience and watch the way the story unfolds..

happy44

happy44

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Prachin's behavior is weird......even FIL is also not very sensible asking Toasty to clean the feet marks and pickup the rice.....cann't they have a maid for a day so poor Toasty can atleast take a break.

This serial is filled with extreme charaters except Lalit Kumar Sharma, Gyan and Tej-Toasty.

I watch the episode for the few cute scenes between Tej and Toasty....

aaabbb

aaabbb

Posted: 13 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
The story is based on that only, I mean remember Satte pe satta, men were pigs in the house, Hema malini tamed them. Here they are not exactly PigsConfused but very close.

I too sometimes loathe them (specially Ved and Prachin, they turned 180 degree after Toasy came in the house) but then we know they can be very good sometimes. I think Toasty will come upto point where she had enough and they will start softening up.

As long as the humor is attached to the story I am watching, since they have some seriously original comic moments.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.