Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

farhana093

farhana093

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i m back after 4 month Smile this drama is sooooooooo boaring i hate this drama bidaai was the best but this drama is yakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkBig smile what,s your suggestion ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my very 1st post of gulaal" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
hmm why dont u stop comparing ??

boring from which angle ?? anyways if u miss bidaai and want to talk about it , bidaai forum will be happy to welcome u 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anujhamaaneet2010_KAYNAAT_datqurlx3Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet

IF-Rockerz

Simi.Sweet

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged

pleaseSmile dont create such an irritating  atmosphere i mean i respect ur point of observation but there is no point in comparing both the serials n ur coming n asking in gulaal forum to gulaal fans that do u like gulaal?D'oh its obvious dear no one would come here bcauz they dont like gulaal any ways i find gulaal much better than bidaiOuch  i never liked bidai much gulaal is a different concept n different frm saas bahu sagasSmile LOVE GULAAL Hug this was my POV hope u dont mind Embarrassed but gulaal is superb different n its my humble request pls dont compare shows n if u like bidaai so much u can choose JustJ's option

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rsinginganujha_KAYNAAT_datqurlx3ChillMaarYaar

anujha

anujha

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
please stop making these comparisons. this is very bad. earlier when most of the shows used to have same storyline, then many people used to complain that every show is same. and now when cvs tries to do something different, then same people starts saying that, that the older show was good. we should give the new shows to settle down. it's not even one month, how can u say like this. the main plot is still yet to come. who knows that one day gulaal may become the no. 1 show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_KAYNAAT_ChillMaarYaar

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Bidaai ended bcoz producers wanted it 2 end so why do u vent all ur frstrations on gulaal Angryjust bcoz it took dat tym slot doesn't mean u can always go on sledging dis serial.my companions r right plz do not make such posts 2 offend the viewers of dis serial .gulaal is different all the other serial on tv and yes the best 2... u can  c the ratings... Thumbs Up

datqurlx3Simi.Sweet

anujha

anujha

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Go Gulaal Go.
and become the no. 1 show for us.

maaneet2010datqurlx3

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
it will surely b no 1 but 4 tym being we can try and improve the chaska meter rankings and make it among top 10...

anujha

anujha

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaynaat22

it will surely b no 1 but 4 tym being we can try and improve the chaska meter rankings and make it among top 10...
but what is the purpose of chaska meter?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.