Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
No Ji, When she said Mujhay Farq Nahi Parta was not actually what  her eyes and facial expressions were saying, Farq to Para naa, otherwise noramlly, she woud have been churpy about it and innocently said " Aray tum log meri waja say kiyn aa gaye, OMG main koi bachi hon, aw meri waja say aa gaye how sweet !!!
Kaun si wife would accept this , I am asking this ??? pyar or no pyar you dont treat your wife like that, if Suhana was that BAD she would left ages ago , she stayed for the family and for Ishaan as well, I dont buy that she didnt.
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: rdfan

@Tanu - I think Ishaan is a better char than Suhana .....cause Suhaana barring her relationship with Badi ma in whom  she saw a motherly fig ....almost all other relationships she has cared a damn for and at one time even Badi Ma irked her when she wrote that letter ...so I think its been always abt her own way and likes...and its been either Ishaan or family whose made it comfortable for her ....she has hurt all but no one has evr hurt her .......really

Also how Ishaan has accepted her without holding any expectations .....can she be expected to love him like that...... never ....Her Self reigns ...and it will.....it was always abt her ....and it will be .....

But I do agree with u ๐Ÿคฃ

Poo...thats the way suhana is.... from day one.... Did she care about her Fathers feelings.. till her Sis came n reminded that it wuld hurt him if she din get married....?? Did she care throwing away Food that Dolly didi used to make?? Nope...  For  Suhana its always started wit HER..... but in that as well ..she did consider about keeping expectations..like getting married for her dads sake... doing all the rituals for her sisters sake.... then...trying to make herself to stay on at the Kashyaps for Ishaan/ Dads sake.... n then finally not leaving for the familys sake....!! She does have those flashes of care......so we deffo cant think she has but only one dimension....'On the face' of it...๐Ÿ˜Š
serialmad thumbnail
Poor Suhana, my heart went out to her today. She doesn't know how to express the turmoil within her. can't understand herself, what will she explain to ishaan? I don't think Suhana has an ego, she is never proud of material things. She never puts someone down. She is just a tubelight. She doesn't understand deep feelings. She has never had long conversations, and that is one thing that badi maa has done an see how suhana responds to her. It's just not in suhana to hurt anyone intentionally. She is very nadaan. An innocent darling. An ishaan is her perfect foil.
Creatives, when she is finally able to express her feelings and emotions to ishaan make it a memorable epi.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: venture

No Ji, When she said Mujhay Farq Nahi Parta was not actually what  her eyes and facial expressions were saying, Farq to Para naa, otherwise noramlly, she woud have been churpy about it and innocently said " Aray tum log meri waja say kiyn aa gaye, OMG main koi bachi hon, aw meri waja say aa gaye how sweet !!!
Kaun si wife would accept this , I am asking this ??? pyar or no pyar you dont treat your wife like that, if Suhana was that BAD she would left ages ago , she stayed for the family and for Ishaan as well, I dont buy that she didnt.

Sheema

First she stayed to prove a point to Sid then it was bec she liked the family ...Ishaan was no where in her scheme of things .......sorry u r wrong there completely wrong
Armu4eva thumbnail

Sheema

First she stayed to prove a point to Sid then it was bec she liked the family ...Ishaan was no where in her scheme of things .......sorry u r wrong there completely wrong

In the second she stayed for th family........so isnt Ishaan part of the family????? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I must applaud  CVs  the way they handled today's complex episode in their usual simple and unique way and i have to be admit that it was a very fast episode and has lot of pace, no dragging , the way suhana was recollecting her memories about the way ishaan take care of her was superb and unique as it was not shown in OBS ,but here CV's handled the scene very well, it was just excellent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And about Raginii, she was just exceptional and every word to praise her is just small in front of her talent๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Jay was also good today, first time we saw him in such an aggressive mood
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

In the second she stayed for th family........so isnt Ishaan part of the family????? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Bold - he is but tell me did she consider him  when she decided to stay back for the family ....???๐Ÿ˜ณShe made a bond with his entire family and wanted to stay bec she loved them ...not him ...but he shud be gracious enuf to let her stay ........bec he is her official husband
Edited by rdfan - 13 years ago
Sinha18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

But she is now reacting in a way as ishaan did every mistake though it is not so, i must say first she must be disturbed from herself , she should made complaint to herself first and then go to blame ishaan. But here she is reacting as poor ishaan did every mistakes and she is just innocent, is she?

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sinha18

But she is now reacting in a way as ishaan did every mistake though it is not so, i must say first she must be disturbed from herself , she should made complaint to herself first and then go to blame ishaan. But here she is reacting as poor ishaan did every mistakes and she is just innocent, is she?

Exactly mujhe Ishaan ne apne baare mein kuch nahin bataaya ....whoa when did u make an effort ......i mean conveniently blaming Ishaan for her lapses ...and indifference towards him in the first place......DId she ever realize and try and put herself in his shoes ................she will later and may apologize but again she seems to be so full of herself
Sinha18 thumbnail

@Bold - he is but tell me did she consider him  when she decided to stay back for the family ....???๐Ÿ˜ณShe made a bond with his entire family and wanted to stay bec she loved them ...not him ...but he shud be gracious enuf to let her stay ........bec he is her official husband

@Bold
This is the point, she still called him official husband, now in such a situation how ishaan could dare to express his feelings, wo bechara toh official hai na abhi tak๐Ÿ˜• aur phir aaj ye " Mujhe koi faraq nahi padta " wala turra๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• the way she was reacting ishaan bechara toh ye soch raha hoga ki aaj usse koi bahut bada paap ho gaya hai๐Ÿ˜† aur apne aap ko Guilty feel kar raha hoga๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago