hallothere

Posted: 25 September 2004 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

OOPS..the star icon didn't show up dammit
oh welll Ouch

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 26 September 2004 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Yeah Tin24 it does stink that the show is on only once a week for half an hour. Angry i wish they could show it daily like Jassi Big smile.

Thanks once again. Clap

Princess

Jatin Vaishnav Newbie
Jatin Vaishnav
Jatin Vaishnav

Posted: 26 September 2004 at 5:14am | IP Logged
its a great update...let's see what happens next
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 September 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Do you know what i personally see happening.............?!?!??! I see kajal deciding to actual have the baby and staying with arjun for the baby's sake and eventually with them spending time that way.....she will being to fall in love with him and see how's he's changed. OR.............they will probably do what they did on kusum when joyti (kusum's sister) and vishal (played by hiten) were going to have a baby and they didn't get along......but as the pregnancy went on.....they started to get more close and in the end, ended up togther. Ekta has a rep for doing the same storylines in all her drama's like the whole rape thing she did in kutumb.....and now this.

Then again.......these are simply my predictions as to what i see happening.....who knows......maybe i'm wrong.....maybe i'm right!......

does anyone agree?!?!?!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 26 September 2004 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Hi Tin24,

Welcome and thanks for the great update. I do agree, Kekta kapoor does have some standard plots like, extra-marital affair, rape and then fall in love, people assuming husband is killed but husband reappears after their 2nd marriage, siblings becoming rivals.. etc.. 

One thing though, I never thought a 2nd marriage for the girl was so widely accepted in India.. This is totally different from my preception of girl's and their marriage's in india..

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Hey lakshmi_maruthil !

I completely understand what you are saying and I don't get it myself. These issues regarding rape, affairs, marriage.......these are issues that should be taken seriously and not played with. The way ekta kapoor portrays these issues are that of an everyday life. Its alright if ekta wants to adress the issue of rape (for example).......but instead of giving the female a strong role and making her character more strong, confident and as a individual.....she makes the female characters turn out to be saints and run back to their husbands for the sake of love. That's a bunch of BS to me (plz excuse me language) The message girls in india or pakistan are getting is that of women going back their husbands and loving them inspite of what they have done (for example rape). That's probably why 2nd marriage and these things are looked at serioulsy

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 26 September 2004 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Sorry.......i mean not looked at seriously!

Go to top