Old and New Ichha - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by payel_roy

yeh btw sry for interupting but i want to  share something which is related to the topic... after watching the last episode where veer was upset and ichcha comforts him, and once veer told kyun mere apne mujhse paraye ho rahe hain? and also daddaji ne mujhe apne bete se bhi zyada aur aaj unhone mere saath rishtha hee thod diya... if it would have been old ichcha she would have told '' veer ye sab kuch mere vajah se ho raha hain etc etc..'' but ichcha did'nt tell anything like that instead she said dont worry veer aal izz well so that further proves that ichcha has changed a lot ... ๐Ÿ‘ really happy to see this new ichcha,,, hope cvs improve some more and she completely stops caring about that evil and she herself finds out that tappu is faking the pregnancy

๐Ÿ‘good thoughts.
i was very curious 2 see iccha reaction.
and she has not disappointed this time.
she knows what they have done is right, and now her goal is to make everyone agree 2 their marriage๐Ÿ˜Š.
Originally posted by intruderfast

๐Ÿ‘good thoughts.
i was very curious 2 see iccha reaction.
and she has not disappointed this time.
she knows what they have done is right, and now her goal is to make everyone agree 2 their marriage๐Ÿ˜Š.
@bold yes truely that is appreciating... actually i though ichcha will say mere wajah se tumhe ithni pareshanio ka samna karna par raha hain and start crying asusual and veer ko ulta usko samjhana padtha but thanx to cvs that it did'nt happen that way... and i was really happy to see that changed ichcha in the last episode....
Originally posted by ankit111

i hd previous gd experiences too, but after reading abt Indian railway system here, i feared tht may be something happened now. but thnx gd its going better and better. i can share my last experience, i was travelling in Rajdhani. i forget my laptop and video camera in compartment and went home. thn i realized it and after 3 hrs whn i returned to railway office, the compartment boy hd hand over my things to railway office. u know i was so surprised. i hd even not slightest hope for it and went only to inform it so tht nobody cd use my laptop for wrong purposes. so impression, which is being created r horrible.๐Ÿ˜ก 

kuch toh log kahenge logon kaa kaam hai kehnaaaa.....Ankitji...ur lucky....its so nice 2 know tht u got ur things backkk, achheyy logon ke saath achhaa he hota haii๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by shivani109

kuch toh log kahenge logon kaa kaam hai kehnaaaa.....Ankitji...ur lucky....its so nice 2 know tht u got ur things backkk, achheyy logon ke saath achhaa he hota haii๐Ÿ˜Š
Indian railway badna, hua, pata lagao kiske liye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

Indian railway badna, hua, pata lagao kiske liye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ mujhey pata hai...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@bold yes truely that is appreciating... actually i though ichcha will say mere wajah se tumhe ithni pareshanio ka samna karna par raha hain and start crying asusual and veer ko ulta usko samjhana padtha but thanx to cvs that it did'nt happen that way... and i was really happy to see that changed ichcha in the last episode....

arrrey mujhey kya huva, y cant i understand wht ur trying 2 say..it feels very complex๐Ÿ˜•

arrrey mujhey kya huva, y cant i understand wht ur trying 2 say..it feels very complex๐Ÿ˜•
shivani di i was telling that ichcha has changed a lot and the prove is the last episode where veer was upset.. remember? how ichcha went and comforted veer? i was telling that if she was the old ichcha then she would have surely told veer ke ''because of me u'r going through all this and she would have started crying but that did'nt happen so that further proves that ichcha has changed a lot...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. hope u understood now

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
@ bold , isme nayi baat kyaa hai๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by intruderfast - 13 years ago

iccha was in total control.
she handled veer, and gave orders 2 chanda.๐Ÿ˜†2 prepare food.
she took gr8๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ control of the situation.acted wisely๐Ÿ‘

shivani di i was telling that ichcha has changed a lot and the prove is the last episode where veer was upset.. remember? how ichcha went and comforted veer? i was telling that if she was the old ichcha then she would have surely told veer ke ''because of me u'r going through all this and she would have started crying but that did'nt happen so that further proves that ichcha has changed a lot...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. hope u understood now

ohhhhhhhhhh ..๐Ÿ˜Š tq u very much payel..for the explanation....sorry for the trbl...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—