Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Taking one's wife for granted is natural and probably more so because she is safely sitting at home and cooking.

I feel his attitude will change once Anandi goes back to her studies. As Gehna (God bless her fighting spirit) said Anandi was always the better student. Also an attraction towards the opposite sex is natural given that he has not had this kind of freedom of choice before. Hopefully that should also be temporary.

hmm...  quite a possibility...  but the way he had longed for anandi for 5 years and given he hadnt got enough time with her after her return, atleast to a small extend its a flaw in jagya -the character -to be attracted to gauri...  but then thats what makes him real. lets see how things shape up
sudss thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

we are not anti anandi 😉neha,    we were  just angry at CVs for changing anandi's character completely-such a bright child not having the oppurtunity to study hurts me a lot ..

Also i personally liked avika a lot, with prats i just don't see that charm...
But i still hope🤔 teacherji inspires the character 'Anandi' to take up studies again ,stop being bullied by dadisa,be positive ,inspiring and make herself capable enough to fight her own  battles ..
     And as you said just take away the "ghadi ganwar" title which for the moment is jagya's excuse to get attracted to gauri...

its not just being 'unable' to continue her studies jyo... its hurts more when the lil girl is molded in a way that she herself gives it up voluntarily. and the new anandi so far had been completely different from the lil one...  gehna ne to hamhare mooh ke baat cheen li - thumbs up to her for raising that question "kahan chod aayi us anandi ko tumne??"... looks like CVs are working on the rescue mission now 😉
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudss

its not just being 'unable' to continue her studies jyo... its hurts more when the lil girl is molded in a way that she herself gives it up voluntarily. and the new anandi so far had been completely different from the lil one...  gehna ne to hamhare mooh ke baat cheen li - thumbs up to her for raising that question "kahan chod aayi us anandi ko tumne??"... looks like CVs are working on the rescue mission now 😉

exactly 👍🏼brainwashed completely but she doesn't even realize  what she is missing out on, -destroying your passion for learning that too for dadisa who doesn't give a damn..why couldn't she pick gehna as role model than sumitra🤔
sudss thumbnail
did u see the way DS reacted today? askign her to become an "adarsh beendi"... gimme a break - she had done all the crazy things to please DS... and look what she got!
pjyo thumbnail

did u see the way DS reacted today? askign her to become an "adarsh beendi"... gimme a break - she had done all the crazy things to please DS... and look what she got!

yeah i was soo😡dhokri kaa attitude toh dekho  😲 - its the ill effects of being too submissive by anandi that emboldens dadisaa..never a good word kithnaa bhi sacrifice kar lo..🤔
sudss thumbnail
read somebodys siggie in this forum....  something like
"be what you are, for those who matter, doest care
and those who care, doesnt matter"
guess thats where these submissive beendnis went wrong... they forgot to be themselves in a race to become aadarsh beendnis.
pjyo thumbnail

read somebodys siggie in this forum....  something like

"be what you are, for those who matter, doest care
and those who care, doesnt matter"
guess thats where these submissive beendnis went wrong... they forgot to be themselves in a race to become aadarsh beendnis.

so true👍🏼 if they don't fight for themselves who will ..as is said  in  these lines 
 Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqdeer se pehle
Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kyaa hai..

sudss thumbnail
beautiful verse, jyo... took some time to understand though... kahan kahan se dhoond ke laate ho ye sab 😉  btw, who wrote that?

pjyo thumbnail

beautiful verse, jyo... took some time to understand though... kahan kahan se dhoond ke laate ho ye sab 😉  btw, who wrote that?

i heard it in some movie -this part-but its a big poem..

By Allama Iqbbal

Khudi ko kar buland itna ke har taqder se pehle
Khuda bande se ye poche bata teri raza kia hai

Sitaron se age jahan aur bhi hai aur bhi hai
Abhi ishq ke Imtehan aur bhi hai aur bhi hai
Sitaron se age jahan aur bhi hai aur bhi hai
Abhi ishq ke Imtehan aur bhi hai aur bhi hai

Tu shaheen hai, Tu shaheen hai, Tu shaheen hai
Tu shaheen hai, Tu shaheen hai Parvaz hai kam tera kam tera
Tere samne Aasman aur bhi hai
Tu shaheen he Basera kar Paharon ki chatano per
Tu shaheen hai tu Shaheen hai tu shaheen hai

bata teri raza kia hai
bata teri raza kia hai

Edited by pjyo - 13 years ago
sudss thumbnail
😲😲 now explain the meaning too... badi mushkil se do lines ka matlab nikali thi...  now if i sit on this i'll take all day... ugghh, i mean, all night 😉 its already 2 am 😉 Edited by sudss - 13 years ago