Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged

EPM - 1st Dec 2010 - WU - Today is Shakti's ShowHeartHeartHeartHeart

Shakti comes littlefurther from tree, meenu is hiding herself.. both are totally tierd Shakti shouts loudly "Meenakshi"(tamtana tamtanaLOLLOL i know am bad at bgmLOL)..Meenu got her heart beat back Heartcomes out of tree n looking at shakti..while shakti is not noticing her..Meenu shouts back "ENNAGAAAA".both are coming togather meenu is crying ,shakti wiping her tears and holds her hands n leaves the place..S&M meets somu ,somu checks how come shakti is there n takes both of them to car ..bike is left there..Other side RR is shocked to see Masked Person with Knife, finally MP kills RR .. RR remembers Meenu's word that naa kumbudura murugan unna vatham pannuvar..leaves his last breathCry RR's mom after long search reaches RR's dead body n cries loudly.. police also reaches the place.. notes bike number n reaches RR's dead place..n taking it as case..

Meenu & Shakti going in car, somu is looking at her thru rear mirror with fire in his eyesAngry..Shakti is looking at her .. meenu is noticing that he is noticing her neck for thalli..with tears CryCry in eyes she is closing her neck with saree.. shakti starts looking out with NULL reaction.. All reaches home.. all are standing in entrance..meenu Cry comes out n shakti goes near n join her..all are looking strange at them..shakti holds meenu handClapClapand ask her to get inside house..DAShocked to see this..they reaches varanda.. ayya stops them.. n tells shakti that he wants to talk to meenu.. n queries her who is u to me now? as u have lost ur relation with this house now..i dont want to know how u lost this relation..but u had sent thalli thru courier ..meenu isCryCryCry..Dhana athai joins n ask him to send her out n check shakti whether he lost his sense..ask him to leave her..Shakti with stern face queries her where should i leave her? n stops her not to continue..ayya interupts n queries whether he is aware of all happening n still he wants to take her inside house nu kekurar.. shakti replies that meenu tappu pannala,doubting meenu is same like doubting god seetha..i have total trust on my wife.. shall i take her in ? nu kekuran(adirasakae Clapadirasakae Clapadirasakae ClapadirasakaeClap adirasakae Clapadirasakae).Ayya shows his hands to go in.AngryDA is double , triple shocked ShockedShockedShocked.Dhana athai tells that you have got sani at home.. be careful n leaves the place.Home dispersLOLLOL

Shakti & Meenu at thier room, Meenu still crying..shakti is asking why still she is crying..ask her to come out of all happenings..Meenu what she have done to him till now nothing but she always faught with him..shakti replies yes ofcourse , what else you had done..Meenu speechless..shakti continues..You maintained silence all the while at this home, even though you are totally hated by all,you lived like gnani at this home, what more is needed nu ketutu continues n tells her i like you n missed u when u wher not around me..by then i came to know that u occupied me a lot , that hastened my search n finally now i got u nu solluran (LOLLOLappa serialayae innai ku than shakti ku ivalo dialogueWinkMeenu replies that ur kadavul to me..shakti replies same to her.. Meenu still crying Shakti tells her he dont like people who cry like this unnecessarily ..Meenu asks what she needs to do ?? Shakti replies slowly that dont mistake me why cant we lead life togather nu kekuran.. n adds lets c what this life have for us(awesome dialogues for both of them.. guys pls watch it)..Meenu gets up from other side of cot n comes near shakti n sits next to him n ask for his hand..Shakti shows his handHeartShe holds it in her cheek n cries againHeart (today i guess meenu might have drunk glycerine bottle, soooooo much cryingOuch)Shakti ask her why she is still crying she replies that she wants to cry now atleast for that day.. shaktiWinkHeart replies her if she wish to cry for full day.. she can rest herself in his shoulders comfortably n can carry on her crying nu solluran..HeartHeartMeenu looks at him n rest herself in his shouldersHeartHeart.. Police is taking bike owner's address from RTO officeOuch

VARUVAL...

Tomorrow hopefully someone is going to get admit hospital .. which is shown in promo.. lets c

Edited by lakshmikr - 01 December 2010 at 10:40am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanareinspaakidVijay_KrishSrutika-musicluv-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** Archives - EPM December 2010" in Non Sun TV Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

EPM - 2-Dec-2010 - WU - Shakshi Stepping into romanceHeartHeart

Somu in call, there SI in mufty n wanted to speak with Ayya.SI is meeting ayya n informs abt bike there in murder spot n RR's parents have also raised complaint against shakti..So SP wanted me to inform you on this, wanted shakti for enquiry..ayya replies that he will bring shakti to police station for enquiry n sends him back.ShaktiHeartis applying medicine to meenu's feet n ask her to bare the pain of oinment.Meenu is checking with him whether he would never anger at her nu.. he said no .. tries to act if gets anger..both are laughing ..finally shakti Heartsheds a mild smile n tells that finally he started holding her feet nu.. Meenu tells moves her feet from him .. n tells anymore he shouldnt do it.

All home Meet at backyard of houseOuch..somu tells that he also there in spot so he will go n face this issue  r we will send shakti to north india nu ..too many suggestions are poping out. this is getting noted from DA thru some window..Finally ayya informs that he will take shakti to station as per his word n home dispers..Shakti is called so he comes out..somu is taking him to ayya..ayya tells him come along with him to somewhere n taking him out.. all are cryingCryCry ..ayya n shakti in car having a convo on the happenings.. n reaches police station.. then ayya reveals him about the RR's murder n his parents compliant.. he is asking to face it bold but shakti in returns tells him that as ayya is with him he will never afraid of anything in his life he also tells ayya that at any point let him not leave him.. nu make a request n gets in station with a hug.. ayya is cryingCry

VARUVAL..

Edited by lakshmikr - 02 December 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanarein-musicluv-

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 29 November 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

EPM - 3rd Dec2010 - WU - TOOOOO Much CENTIMENTS todayCryCry

In Police station SI is enquirying Shakti n ask him how left the place without taking bike he said thru some shortcut we reached town in 20 mins we forgot to take the bike nu.. but SI ask him to sign FIR papers n wait in station till next there he would need produce him in court where they would remand for 15 days there he can insists on all his know truths.. shakti is helplesss n sign the papers (poor shakti didnt tell anything about somu's presenceCry)Meenu is coming out of her room in search of Shakti, There comes DAAngry started her archanai without telling meenu where shakti is??Meenu goes to somu n checks he too repliacates the same.she is crying.CryCryCry

Ayya is waiting outside the police station,, murugan comes there n consoles him n bring him to home .. there meenu comes in checking for shakti..ayya is full emotion tells the happening n ask her to catch hold of lord murugan's feet  as he will always help the pure hearted people tears n heartful prayers..all are cryingCryCryCry

VARUVAL..

Edited by lakshmikr - 03 December 2010 at 8:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanarein

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Aahaanareineclat

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

AahaanaVijay_Krisheclat

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanareinSrutikaeclat

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

EPM -WU-9th Dec 2010 - UnhappyMeenu Comes back & Ayya's heartattackDisapprove

Meenu is still stubborn on her decision, Ayya tells her he knows that she is pure, she has to support him now to bring shakti out not to put him more into trouble.. n adds .. you always think alone n decide on your own you need to take decision after consulting family as you are part of the family nu scolds n leaves the place with murugan.. on the way back they meet vaathiyar at busstop n takes him to thier home.. there ayya tells him that do something n brings your daughter out as she is not ready to hear us nu solluraru..

Vaathiyar reaches police station n gives a biggggggg lecture to meenu (sh.shhh... appa ... vaathiyar pasagala ninaja pavama irrukku aysukum advice panni konuduvanga pola... LOLLOLLOL )n convince her to go back to home.. she got convinced both are coming out there comes our murugan waiting with the car to take back meenu with a releaved face they both leave to shakti home.. vaathiyar sends off them..

Ayya is getting ready for sangam.. somu waiting outside the room there comes our murugan.. Ayya tries to leave..Murugan tells him not to go as in sangam all are talking against them n they are also planning to take him out of thalaivar pathavi too.. Ayya is shocked to hear thisShocked.. but kind of making it up n tells them henceforth we can wholeheartedly concentrate on business.. n ask both bros to leave to market ..he stayed at hom.. he is recollecting all the memories of shakti n meenu.. got pressurized himself..hold his chest n sits chair n shouts Murugan's name.(he will get admit  or get noted only by next weekLOLLOL..hahah ..these people are always getting late week attackTongue)

VARUVAL...

Edited by lakshmikr - 09 December 2010 at 10:44pm

lakshmikr

lakshmikr

Posted: 06 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged

NO TELECAST Bcoz of Kamal's program.

Edited by lakshmikr - 09 December 2010 at 10:21pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top