Mythological Masti

~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Ahhh! Nishy <3 OMG my sigs are soo gorgeous! I love Gen and Shriya. Thank you so much! Means a lot to me that you would make me too! Haha I love how I was your Secret Santa (like last year! lmao) and you were mine. Thanks again for the amazing presents. They're so pretty, I can't stop staring! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Nice work Janu! That Holiday sig you made the forum is BEAUTIFUL. Lovely coloring :D Will definitely use it after some time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~ (Page 5)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

OMG !!! OMG !!!! OMG !!!!!!

These r the bestest Xmas presents..

wwwwwoooooooowwwwwww really all the gifts r Amazzzzingggggggg.......

@Janu di ... first of all thnk u sooooo much di for making this wonderful thread  ....
we really enjoyed alotttt..... wwwooooowwwww di the Happy Holidays siggy is just awesome ...
all in one .... really gr8888... m using it ...
Once again Wish u n ur family Merry Christmas n A Veryyy Happppiiiiiieeeeee 2011 ..
U r the TRUE SANTA OF MM(Mytho Masti) ... Love u loads ....

@My Santa (Pari Di) :

waaaahhhhhh waaaaahhhhhh waaaahhhhhh......
omg !!! realllyyyyyyyyyy a veryyyyyyyyyy bigggggg thnks for making my Xmas so special di .... all the siggies are toooo good.... really loving them ...
using them a once..... My Santa Rocks !!!
ho ... ho.. ho... Merryyyyy Xmas & A Very Happppiiiieeee n Prosperous new Year to u n ur familyyy......
love u ..

Yooo i too was happy to know that i hv to make for u
Thanks for liking them yaar with ur PM on FB
abhi aur bhi surprises baki hain meri jaan

Love u dear ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh more surprises????? wat r u saying ??? OMG!! Now i cant even sleep ....LOLLOLLOLLOL
reallyyyyyyyy excited .....DancingDancingDancingDancing

...PARiNA...cityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
OMG!!! Aish, thank you so much!!!!!!! Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug I love this siggie!!!!! It is stunning! Love how you used Selena, first of all, and also incorporated other actresses that I like :D Really gorgeous colorization, love the borders, and the Merry Christmas text is so awesome Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 
That was a fun Secret Santa LOL LOL I love how I asked you what you wanted from your Santa, and how you just played along even though you knew it was me LOL LOL And yay, we got eachother again Big smile LOL 
Thanks for the gorgeous siggie Big smile Hug Hug Hug
And Janu di, the siggie you made for the mytho forum is absolutely spectacular!!!! Wowww!!!!! I love it, thank you so much Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Definitely using!
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!!!! Big smile Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug 

Debipriyacityoflights..RamKiJanaki..

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

LOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely ADOREEEEEE my gift. It's Shonaliciously Shonafiedddd HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart OMGG. Its from her NEWWWest segment. I am speechless =| I have a gift which is a Shona siggy. I couldn't have asked for moreee!!!! Lola. Honestly, I am so speechless I don't know what to sayyyy EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

And it's even sparklyyyyyy.....you knowww how I LOVEEEE sparkly sigsss and heyy it even has ShoPaw, Shona's doggie!! Awwww Lola. I really love it. It's so colorful and gwajjus and beautiful and everything amazing and awesomeeee<333 I am actually so speechless na that I am at a loss of words hehe Embarrassed

Thhhhaaaaannnnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkk Yooooooouuuuuuuuuuu Sssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo muuuuccccchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

wooooooooooooow so beautiful siggs by every1

Clap
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Thanks Anku for beautiful siggs for me
Janu must hv told u about my liking Wink LOL
(Janu u hv made siva sigg for me .. as ur id is there)
WILL USE SURE IT FOR SURE
THAKNS AGAIN .. THEY ARE LOVELY

Awww!! haha! Yess, Jaanu helped me and told me about the pics so I could give you the best gift possible Embarrassed I am very hapy you like them EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Mwhaz!!!! Hug

...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Hey everyone, Merry Christmas! Wish you all  lots of happiness in this joyous season!Hug Hug Hug  Big hugs to all of you! And for our Santa Janu an extra hug for you Hug thank you for setting all this up for us! Big smile

Wowwwwwwwww all the gifts are beautiful!! Love them! Clap Clap Clap

Dearest Chinnu, thank you so much! Hug  Heart I looooove my gift n I'm going to use it right away! You did an awesome job! Clap Clap  Clap Thanks again! Embarrassed

Love,

V...

Edited by Vedo - 25 December 2010 at 3:56pm

Debipriyalola610..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
@ Anku - verryyyyy happy you liked it hun, made my day HugHugHugHugHug As soon as I saw that SBS segment, I was like wowww Anku's gift just got so much easier to make LOLLOL You're most welcome sweets, hope you had an awesome holiday!!

@ Vedo - thank you millions yaaaaaarrrrr
HugHugHugHugHug so many sigs Shocked And they're sooooooooooooo beautiful Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Loved them, esp the Aaja Re Kanhaiya one - love that line that she kind of speaks in the middle of the song, the "jag se niraale bit" - soooooo cute!!! Have you seen the show?? Awesomeness!!! Thanks again yaar, really love them... made my holiday even special-er Blushing

@ Janu and Deeps - Same goes to you both, thank you soooooooooooo much for the gorgeous gifts girilies
HugHugHugHugHug LOVEEEE them, love you, and hope you all had a blessed holiday Big smile

Edited by lola610 - 25 December 2010 at 6:03pm

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.