Mythological Masti

~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Wowzz so many takers, this is gonna be fun Dancing Janu, you can def participate, if you and I split the list between the two of us... I'll choose *someone* from my half to make yours, and you vice versa... how about that Tongue And btw should we do the wishlist thing that other forums are doing with their versions, where everyone names 2-3 things they might like? I.e. sig of whom, fanfic on what, etc?

Hmm, interesting idea, let's do it!Dancing 

Wishlist sounds good, how about everyone posts theirs here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~ (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Ok! Great idea guys! Tongue Well I am definitely a fanatic of Meghan Jadhav, so anything from JSK for me! Wink

..RamKiJanaki..

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Can I still sign up? I know it's a little late Embarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Hmmm, it is a little late, but since it's Christmas and my heart feels bigWinkLOL....I'll accomodate you for sure.Wink

Could you please list some of your interests? I know you love Selena Gomez and RS's Shri Krishna, but anything else?

.anishaa.

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by LOLAnisha

Hmmm, it is a little late, but since it's Christmas and my heart feels bigWinkLOL....I'll accomodate you for sure.Wink

</strong>

<strong>Could you please list some of your interests? I know you love Selena Gomez and RS's Shri Krishna, but anything else?

Thanks! :D Hug I'm also very into the Christmas spirit LOL
Yup, definitely Selena and SK, also these:

Mytho-wise:
RS's Ramayan and Jai Lakshmi Mata, in addition to Ohm Namah Shivaya.

Bollywood:
Priyanka, although I don't like her as much as I used to after some of her more recent films.
Also, Priety Zinta is great, love her bubbliness and charisma, and she's also really pretty.
I didn't use to like Kareena, but then I rewatched some of her older films as well as Golmaal 3 and I guess she's okay.
I also like Genelia, although she hasn't had many releases in Bollywood.
Others: Karishma Kapoor, Kajol, Sonali Bendre, Tabu, Imran Khan, Ranbir Kapoor Smile
I love 90s Bollywood actresses...like Karishma Kapoor, Sonali Bendre, Tabu, Twinkle Khanna, etc.
In terms of actors,

Smile

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
I know I said some thing twice in that post, but I pressed enter by accident and I thought I lost that text only to find it after posting...it's really hard writing on an iPod touch LOL

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:55am | IP Logged
hey frnds.... watsup?? btw whoever is online plz join me in Faltu ka chit chat corner of this forum ...
LOLLOL
hey Janu di ... i knw m late for this ques but do i need to put my wish list???WinkWink

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dpka1415

hey Janu di ... i knw m late for this ques but do i need to put my wish list???WinkWink

No need, your present has already been PMed to me.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.