Mythological Masti

~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 1:03am | IP Logged
thanks lola Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~ (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Urmila11

Goldie

Urmila11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Dear friends, I am a newcomer to this forum. But I egarly want to be your friend. So plz plz plz add me to your list.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
@ Urmila,

You are Welcome Dear!! Hug You can fill up the Intro Thread in the following link so that all the members will come to know more about you Smile 

Urmila11

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Been slightly caught up so haven't been around much but am back now and would love to participate in Secret Santa.. You can add mee to the list. =)

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Here's the list so far, guys. Anyone I forgot? I'll keep this thread up till tomorrow and then send out people their secret Santas so you can get working on your gifts.

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Me too. And Janu, ofcuz u can play. So, how will it be? Shud one of us send u ur secret Santa? =/

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Me too. And Janu, ofcuz u can play. So, how will it be? Shud one of us send u ur secret Santa? =/

Lols, I can't play Anku, because I'll know everyone's secret santas so it won't be any fun.LOL Don't worry though, I'm participating in the IF Secret Santa so no worries.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Wowzz so many takers, this is gonna be fun Dancing Janu, you can def participate, if you and I split the list between the two of us... I'll choose *someone* from my half to make yours, and you vice versa... how about that Tongue And btw should we do the wishlist thing that other forums are doing with their versions, where everyone names 2-3 things they might like? I.e. sig of whom, fanfic on what, etc?

Edited by lola610 - 17 December 2010 at 5:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.