Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

Namaskaar friends!Hug

As you can tell, Christimas cheer is in the air, and though IF is having a Secret Santa for all its members, I decided to do a smaller version of it for our mytho forum too.Wink 

Basic Rules:

1. If you want to participate, please leave your name in a post below and I'll add you to the list.

2. Once the list has been prepared, I will assign everyone their Secret Santa through PM and you can get to work with your gifts.

3. For those of you who do not know how to play, Secret Santa is basically a game where everyone gets each other gifts without the other knowing it is them. It is like an anonymous gift giving where the idenity of the giver is not known till the very end.

4. For gifts, you guys can give each other basically anything, but here are some ideas if you're confused: sigs, avis, wallies, VMs, stories, etc.

5. I know many people here are not avi/sig makers, so if you're one of those people, feel free to ask other avi/sig makers for help. Just make sure your Secret Santa does not find out.Wink

6. PM your Secret Santa gifts to me by Christmas Eve (Dec 24, 2010), and I will make post them all on Christmas.

7. If you choose to participate, please make sure you have a gift ready for your Secret Santa, or one poor mite will be very very sad on Christmas.Broken Heart

That's all! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.Hug

-Janu

The List:

1. Dpka1415

2. Parina

3. chinnu_manikyam

4. Vedo

5. lola610

6. AishuJSKfan

7. Sanjana

8. Anku

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 17 December 2010 at 4:46pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415Rituparnaa...PARiNA...AishuHiBawariVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~ Mythologicals Forum Secret Santa! ~*~" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Ahaaaa this is a nice game...plzzz include my name di...but m a bit confuse... U sais we hav to keep a gift ready..so the gift which we have to make will be of our choice or this will be decided by some criteria? ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaVishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Count  me too Big smile 
but im too little confused .. if we'll send the the gift ourself only when whats the secret ?? Tongue
sorry can u explain with example Embarrassed LOL

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 11 December 2010 at 1:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
guess this game is wonderful !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged

Awesome please add me to the list!!Big smile

Edited by Vedo - 10 December 2010 at 8:39am

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Cute, I'm in Tongue

The idea is this guys - Janu's going to assign us each one person to make a gift for (so that each person gets one gift) and when we make them, we PM them to Janu only - not the intended recipient. Then she will post them all in a thread (maybe this same thread?) with only the names of who they're for and not who made them, so we can have fun guessing.  Clear??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya...PARiNA...Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
^ Thanks for explaining it, Lola, you're right. :D

Btw, I need help guys....I want to participate in the game too, but is there any way I can while keeping it anonymous?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya...PARiNA...

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Great Idea! Oh, please add me! Pls, pls, pls! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

And for you, Janaki di, well I don't know how that will work out. haha. Well, we could decide amongst ourselves who's the secret Santa for you. And then one person will be chosen to post the siggy, but it is not necessary that its the person who made it. It could be sent as a PM I guess. But then everyone but you will know who it is. Confused So maybe that won't work out. Can anyone expand on it?

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.