Celebrity Fan Clubs

~*Panchi Bora - Destiny's Child*~Birthday Fiesta! - Page 3

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thaaanks guysss means alotπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and panna awwwwww that took a bit of time to make... the coloring and stuffπŸ˜†.. soo happy it worked outπŸ˜ƒ

@prachi... lil sis that was a sweet compliment πŸ€— haven't been to alot of FCs... but I always wanted too make PFC unique... mission has been accomplishedπŸ₯³ and I agree with pri and u abt the KMHZ.. it was a bold show... only used to set my eyes on chi😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Guys for those haven't pmed me their wishes.. Plz do... Deadline is till monday.. I want u all to send me ur wishes πŸ€— Plz don't forgetπŸ˜‰
Jessuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey gals!! Im bak again wid yet another vmπŸ˜†

this one's for my lovelies bona&pri! love ya gals!πŸ˜ƒβ€οΈβ€οΈ

MICHI MIX- Dhoop Ke Makaan Sa [Break Ke Baad]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_JjA2NdHuc[/YOUTUBE]

P.s. I am going to be honest but I did not quite understand this song (even after watching the bkb video) but i guessed that in the movie the lead breaks up , they miss each other and realize that they love each other only, thus they get back together? Correct me if im wrong, Bona!πŸ˜† but that is how i tried to portray Michi in the vmπŸ˜† 
Edited by Jessuu - 13 years ago
Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jess : Amazing.......luved it..........appropriate scenes for this song.!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

i didnt like the song be4.........but now loving it❀️
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank U Thank U Thank U Thank U Thank U Thank U Jessu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

As usual a superb mix dear Luv dis mix  to the very core β€οΈ.
I too dnt understand d song πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ but nonetheless LUVV it n after watching ur mix I luv it even more 😍
😍😍😍😍😍

Jessu Jaan u hv made yet another beautiful n awesome mix πŸ‘πŸΌ( well luv it more bcoz ofd credit @ d end πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›)

Brilliant work sweety β­οΈ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ β­οΈ
jst luv d effects u hv used n hw u hv blended all d scenes wid d song
Which epi or scene was dat at 0:28-0:29 wer Milind is seeing Chi in d mirror 😳

By d end of d mix I was feeling soo nostalgic dat Literally had tears in my eyes 😳.
Missing my MiChi soooo muuchhhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭.

Awesome mix hun Keep up wid d gud work
πŸ‘πŸΌ
Luv U mwwaahhh
❀️
πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—β€οΈ
rajeevlicious thumbnail
Hi guys! this being the b'day spl fc here's some creations on PB

all freebies

Will post some more.. :)

bones88 thumbnail
OMGGGGGGGGGGG Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 its freaking outstanding... sooo beautiful☺️ most scenes tore my heart😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I lovee the way used all the seperation parts and the hug at the end.... its amazing... and the editing is brilliant the transitions are sooo smooth... making it soo heavenly tooo watch.... brilliant absoutely brillantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.... loveeeeeeee u❀️ and more mixesss plz.... u know me I wont be able too stop watching this mix for a while... its addictive already❀️

P.S. I haven't watched BKB yet🀣... but the way u interpreted the song is beautiful😍
bones88 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajeevlicious

Hi guys! this being the b'day spl fc here's some creations on PB

all freebies

Will post some more.. :)

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG these siggies are outstandingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘me going to use them NOW... and I shall put them in the VM tooπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow Hun dey r jst beautiful 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Luv all d siggies ❀️
Brilliant work dear ⭐️ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ⭐️
Thanx a lottttttt πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I m using one πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

OptimisticEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Jessu....superb mix hun....wht do you want me to say jess tht I haven't said it before....wish I cud find new words to describe ur work.....
Honestly jess you done brilliant work....just keep up this fab work and cont making mixes....muahh....