Change the HOST for WassUP TV INDIA-FORUMS Request

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello India-forums,

i liked the idea of bringing wassup tv, but it is my sincere reqquest that you should change the host who can host the show really well...

Ashima Sharma is good as taking interviews in videos....but hosting the show ... she is not upto the mark...

There is no offence to be meant, since its just a suggestion and completely my point of view..

we would like to see a nice host who can take WASSUP tv at new levels..

thanks

neetu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Hey friends...

This being our first show and the team being small and very young who have pulled the whole thing in 5 days.

From collecting of feature stories, animation, editing, and everything that goes behind the show.

Like everything there is no "Perfect" and we are working hard on the show to make it BIG. One thing I can surely say that things will only improve with every episode.

About the anchoring and the show format there have been a few goof ups which we are going to fix them so that the end product is really nice.

Hope we are able to make something worthwhile which we all enjoy as the audience.

Cheers,
Vijay
-Nadii- thumbnail
Hey Dear

I understand ur point of view, but as VIjay bro said, everything is new and they are doing their best.
Also every member got different view and nothing can be changed just bcs 1 or 2 members says something :)

Try to wait as by time everything will be better and more improved..

Love Nadia
Originally posted by: -Nadii-

Hey Dear

I understand ur point of view, but as VIjay bro said, everything is new and they are doing their best.
Also every member got different view and nothing can be changed just bcs 1 or 2 members says something :)

Try to wait as by time everything will be better and more improved..

Love Nadia

Well....U should not take any offence as I have already said so,....Becoz what i have suggested is only the betterment for the forum worldwide......Since a host represent INDIA-FORUMs through internet all over the world...it should be at top-notch to take it at high levels..

I have given my suggestion...and i really hope i-f takes it seriously becoz after all It is going to JUST BENEFIT the website.

and thanks vijay sir for the reply..we will defintely wait for the progress

thats all...! 
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
vijay thumbnail
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

I have given my suggestion...and i really hope i-f takes it seriously becoz after all It is going to JUST BENEFIT the website.

and thanks vijay sir for the reply..we will defintely wait for the progress

thats all...! 

Thanks tweety_lovely for understanding and we do take all positive criticism seriously 😊 and we are happy.

You will be surprised to see how we have come here in 7 years from the first version to this one...

Just check it on:

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://india-forums.com

Cheers,
Vijay
^^
yes sir i have been a follower of this site since long......really congratulations....atleast i m happy that with the effort of people Like you, INTERNET is slowly coming out of its underrated Shadow in our country....a big congratz to u and ur team...😊