Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Arohi - love or family? fighter or staying quiet?

Dr.BasketGupta IF-Sizzlerz
Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
I've been wanting to make this post since I saw this scene last night.

This scene i'm sure all of you remember is after Arjuhi have their own marriage...Baba separates these two AngryAngryAngry idiot kahin ka!!! ok i will throw my anger out on him later LOL

and here is the scene where Arjuhi marry on their own will...for the people who haven't watched KMH1 this post will make sense only if u watch this scene

ok so now after watching these two scenes...esepcially after the marriage scene im sure everyone has gone into Arjuhi dreamland Day Dreaming
Day DreamingDay Dreaming ok ok me also coming back to reality LOL

so what i see is...Arohi who loves Arjun so much!!! married him on her own will with her own kasams. she was even ready to elope...but like Arjun had said, bhaagtein woh log hai joh galat hotein hai and i agree with what he says.
But, what i have always disliked about Arohi Sharma's character is, she is a very weak character when there are issues. I know that she respects her Baba alot, but at the same time...she also believes love to be a very high emotion and she knew Baba was wrong in believing Arjun was a bad guy. She also didn't want to see her Baba in a position where he would feel so terrible that he misunderstood Arjun.

Rather than eloping i wish she had gathered so much courage that Baba wouldn't be able to stop her. There comes a time in our life when we have to choose our love or our family. Arohi being a very family orientated person was ready to sacrifice anything for her family, but also was not able to accept that her baba was saying all these things about her love.
IF she says she is Arjun's wife, then she should have been strong enough to say it that she is his wife! kasam lenein se kuchh nahin hota...aur biwi kehne se kuchh nahin hota, usske saath kuchh farz hotein hain jo purein karne chahiye

I can surely say that if my mom would behave like that for my love with whom i have taken saath phere from my heart, i would fight for my love than care about anything else
I wouldnt sit in a corner and cry my heart out but would fight and explain my mom what kind of a guy he is. If she would act stubborn like Baba i would raise my voice, yes some may say its disrectful but i think when you are in such a situation and all u can think is that ur love is being insulted i would surely forget that my family is the one opposing my relationship. Love is so strong that it is ready to break all the bariers but at the same time it is important that if a family opposes, u know that u have to make them understand. dil se jo rishta banta hai woh khun ke rishton se zyada strong hota hai

Now u all are wondering why am i bring in KMH1 in here? Confused

well I just want to say, in this season Arohi seems like a strong headed girl, she even trusts him already, and she only has known him for a few days...she is a fighter, and she's brave. her family means alot to her just like it had in Season 1, but this time Arohi definitely has a different vibe in her.
1. I wouldn't like it if her character was shown crying all the time when a misunderstanding arises between Arjuhi, because she is strong and it doesn't suit her at all in this character. She didn't blabber so much for just 3 episodes, and look how much we missed this Arohi. Everyone was happy to have ms. bak bak back LOL
2. I would love to see her fight back!! i want to see Arohi fight for her love, for her Arjun this time. She is not one to be listening to crap and just let whatever is happening, happen. She is a full believer in destiny, in love and I would love to see how she would be like later on when such situations happen.

I, for one don't want her to elope because thats not the answer for solving this problem. It is better to fight for it in the right manner. Last season she let Arjun do it all knowing Arjun has  a bad rep in front of her Baba, second her mother was dead. This season she has DJ, Shefali, Bua, Mom and her brother Sanchit who may not like to see his sister in a bad condition, brothers are actually senti types. DJ we've all seen is like Arohi, she too believes in love. Shefali has already been so helpful, Bua is amazing, she will definitely be a person to help them out and mom always understand their childs feeling better than anything else.

What do you think? what will it be like for Arohi in the future when she has to choose between family and love.

~Pooja~

PS: Eshu, i've been writing this in bits and pieces since morning and you created a poll abt it, hmm this is going to be interesting. We'll see both, poll answers and written too. This seems as if we are doing a report on Arohi LOL I love how everytime we are on the same thought LOL

Will love reading your views, and sorry about the length LOL

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 09 December 2010 at 1:56am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksuresh-tehreem-Du_Nishrasika.KKchristiandior.-sanju-shinyclassicAnchi.PraniiMona1993.DarkParadise..

Mona1993 IF-Sizzlerz
Mona1993
Mona1993

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Watched the vids, and I agree with u, and lolz, baba really annoyed me in some episodesROFLi wanted 2 kill him at a time but then its a show na to bach gayeLOLlovely postWink

Edited by Mona1993 - 09 December 2010 at 1:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-Dr.BasketGupta

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:08am | IP Logged
lol pooja,again we are on the same wavelength,i made a pole out of it! please cast ur vote too! i am reserving my own presumptions! so i gonna write here and there the same thing.
title: KMH2: Arohi: Lover or Family

-sanju-Dr.BasketGupta

Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:10am | IP Logged
@Eshu - haha read my PS at the end...it basically sums up what u said, and yes i did vote there Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:14am | IP Logged

@pooja  -yeah read it after writing to uBig smile

you know what u remember i had a post on KMH the new literature book recommend to everyone?
our analysis,report,the way we are totally in the show,how precise we are wanting to be to the character,trying to understand where the scene is! wow  - truly just like writing an exam in literature - heheheheh

kash kmh2 hamari parayi thi -hum 100/100 milenge
ROFL

-sanju-Dr.BasketGupta

Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Ah i agree!!! if this was my exam, i'd get an 100/100

I actually wouldn't mind, its so much better than everything else LOL

and yes i do remember your post LOL

-sanju-

tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwww pooja such a beautiful post.muahhhhh to dis post .abt luv n family i wan to say why a person fall in luv when she has no courage?how can a gal ruin a guy life.abt kmh1 i cannot tell how much i hated dis arohi for being so unfair wid him.i wanted to shoot her.dis tym i m loving arohi.i know she will stand wid arjun.i only wan an intense story.rona dhona is ok when it is able to shake ur heart n make u believe in luv.kmh is unique n spl.

Dr.BasketGupta

Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
@tanu - i agree
I hated that Arohi to the core!!! she was nice when she did nok-jhoks with him, but then when the real test came she would always get a hatred look from me
she did step out with him to elope, but that is definitely not wat u should do
when Baba would keep saying shit about Arjun she would just cry Sleepy
that is what i hate about the girls in the lead
nobody does that when your love is at stake!!! everyone forgets who is who, because love is above all
Love is the strongest feeling, it is a feeling which can break all the barriers and is ready to do anything for their love just to be with them. Arjun's love was worth watching in KMH, but Arohi's, i wanted to see so much guilt from her after she found out about Arjuns truth the 1st time and then the 2nd time, i wanted her to hate herself after Arjun came out of the jail, that Censored just got everything easily
They were short on time with the episdoes at the end, but still they could have had an entire episode of Arohi hating herself for what she did...how could she ever believe that Arjun could kill her baba? i was just hating her so much from then on!

but this Arohi is just adorable Embarrassed and she has already shown how much and how far she can go for her love, heck she isn't even missing her family right now, she was ready to even spend 2 months with him like that in the jungle without anybody finding them Embarrassed and here she has just known him for a few days...in yesterdays episode she even showed how much she trusts him; blind folded, 6 bullets, straight line or else death or even on a straight line death, walking on a cliff where her last step could have killed her if Arjun didn't save her Clap that is called LOVE! i just wish to see her as a fighter in KMH2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index