Fan Fictions

MG FF:Prejudice Pt11 pg59 4 sept!( IMP.NOTE pg 63) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 72

CutieTeju

IF-Sizzlerz

CutieTeju

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Very good. Keep it up!Big smile for u.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OfTheHeart

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MG FF:Prejudice Pt11 pg59 4 sept!( IMP.NOTE pg 63) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutieTeju

Very good. Keep it up!Big smile for u.

thnkuSmile

maanujaanu

IF-Dazzler

maanujaanu

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
awesum do continue

OfTheHeart

Shalve

IF-Sizzlerz

Shalve

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Hey nice start... plz add e to yr PM list....

OfTheHeart

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
awsome intro..do contineu plz.
thx

OfTheHeart

komlika

IF-Rockerz

komlika

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
nice ff,............do PM me Smile

OfTheHeart

OfTheHeart

IF-Rockerz

OfTheHeart

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Part 2

After breakfast Dadi ma and Maan leave for mundir where Geet nd her family is coming to meet them.

Handa Mansion

Everyone is in hurry. They are rushing here and there. Everyone is preparing to leave for mundir as today there only daughter Geet  is going to meet the man with whom she is going to spend her whole life!

Geet is only daughter of Handa family. She is 20 yrs old. She is very serious abt everything' abt  studies,abt love, abt marriage.. she is doing her BBA its her 2nd yr. she has her own thoughts abt her life partner .. bt her parents have selected some one whom she has not met even once.. she has only seen him on TV in some business news while changing the channels.. nd some times in newspaper.. 

Geet's room

Geet is getting ready. She has worn Red churidar pajama suit.. n she is looking stunning.

Rano(Geet's mom): beta aaj ladka aa raha hai tumse milne mundir.. ache se baat krna.. vaise mai janti hoon k meri geet  bohot samajhdar hai..

Geet: maa.. agar vo mujhe pasand nahi aaya toh?

Rano: arre beta!! Pasand kyo nahi aayega?

Arre bohot achha ladka hai.. chirag leker bhi dhoondenge na to bhi  nahi milega uske jaisa.. janti bhi hai kaun hain vo.. maan singh khurana.. bohot khush rahegi tu..   

Geet: maa par meri padhai..??!!

Maa mai padhna chahti hoon' mujhe shaadi nahi krni abhi..(she said making crying face)

Rano: Geet ye kaisi baatein kr rahi hai beta!! Janti hain na apne darji ko' aur brij k samne to aisa kehna bhi mat janti hai na uske gusse ko..!!

Aur beta jab hum maan ki dadi se mile the to vo bhi keh rahi thi na ke vo tumhari padhai ka zimma lengi shaadi ke baad' aur phir beta itna achha ghar kaha milega hume??

Geet: par maa mai to unhe janti bhi nahi hoon theek se.. aur agar unhone mujhe pasand nahi kiya toh?

Rano: kyo nahi karega.. meri Geet lakho mein ek hai!(saying this she kissed her forehead) Achha beta ab tum jaldi se ready ho jao..(saying this rano went out of the room leaving Geet bewildered).

Aftr some time handa's too left for mundir.. they both reached almost at the same time!!... both families met each other. Maan went to take blessings from Darji and Geet's parents and hugged brij.

Geet went forward n touched dadima's feet n took blessing from her.. she just kissed Geet's forhead..

Then both familes moved toward the mundir. Then rano spread the chadar on floor n all of them sat there talking. It ws the first time Geet ws seeing him face to face' she looked at him with corner of her eye..and ws dazed from his personality. she liked the way he conversed with Darji,her father nd Brij!

Meanwhile rano gave snacks to geet and asked her to serve Savitri Devi and Maan,and she did so. She first served  Dadima and then moved forward to serve him.

On otherside Maan was least interested in everything going on. He just wanted to go away from all this. While thinking all this he heard a very soft voice that ws addressing him ,"suniye", he turned around so see its source and ws spellbound when he came across the most beautiful and captivating pair of eyes ever. He forgot every thing that ws going on around. He found himself drowing in her deep almond eyes!

Dadi saw this and smiled inwardly and said to her self,"bada keh rahe the mera jawab 'NA' hai"LOL

Dadima: Maan aapka Geet ke bare mein kya khayal hai?

Maan ws so lost in her that he did not heard  his dadima asking something. He just kept looking into Geet's eyes!

Dadima: beta hum aapse hi pooch rahe hai(she giggled saying that).

Maan snaped back and said"..huh..haan..daadima..vo mai.. mujhe office jana hai..der ho rahi hai..ek imp. Meeting hai.(he said that without looking at anyone bt his phone.)

Dadima (took him to one corner):beta first tell me hw u found geet?? Kaisi lagi aapko.? Beta  vo bohot achhi hai. Aapke liye perfect hain..humpar bharosa kr ke to dekhiye Maan..

Maan: dadima muhjhe thoda waqt chahiye.. mai aapko baad mein batata hoon'

Dadima: theek hai beta  aap ache se sochh lijiye kyo ki aakhiri faisla aapka hi hoga..

Thn dadi came to handa family and said that they will meet soon'. Thn Savitri Devi kissed Geet's forehead n bid goodbye..

Precap: Maan's decision!!Shocked part 3

pls commnt and press the like buttonTongue

please tell me how u found this part.. it will help me to improve my writing further!!

i hav added u to my pm list bt some hav not accepted my buddy request so pls accept it.. it will b easier for me to PM u all the links!!

-priyaBig smile

Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 13 December 2010 at 7:05am

The following 80 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmaryash_bdgaberinlwgeetkrishna.san1989argusunitasth1minnurajmishtikhuranagagsyammyicycoolwifey90asmi123DancinFireflies-kalika-piyushimaaneetfan123varshakhedekarpulvi16taannikirannaryaniprizashruthiruchsavani_9khushboo22maansi007shivangi783hemvbRohini20abina03RukhluvMaansanjuleenan_10s-o-m-m-i-eSaJan-SaJantrishapbvs7691dhrashteebluedreamz953puthbasicquestion1cyum321-shamima-maanujaanuMaaneet4eve-SmexySmile-nats0101smj1977.shrutimaaneetsangelluv_DDmrk-1ammu5esha143vrsharma-Sangs-komlikaksasipunjabi.princesnehara-afsha-namita25kooliio-DamnedDrooler-swetha10khwaishfansweet scorpiomitzi11hinal_maaneetadits7shah10millie_maaneethoneygrapeShalvesun-naaaaaaaaamaanseeSaams6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Little_Mermaid.Krishna_Sourav

shah10

IF-Sizzlerz

shah10

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
awsome..love it.
cant wait for maan's decision n i kw he ging to say yes..
cant wait....
plz....contineu soon.
thx

OfTheHeart

Post Reply New Post

Go to top