Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

KMH2- Arohi: Lover or Family

Poll Question: Guys,like we are seeing,the next big dilemma is what Arohi will do?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [11.11%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.56%]
15 [83.33%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Du_Nish

Goldie

Du_Nish

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged

Hi dudies,

With the feud feel between the family,cupid has striked arrows between sworn enemies! It is said that everything is fair in love and war! Here there are both war and love! Who will win?
I wanted to have your views and comments on it,both Arohi's point of view and own belief.
Enjoy

p.s multiple vote allow

Edited by Eshu11 - 08 December 2010 at 11:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KMH2- Arohi: Lover or Family" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-sia-

Goldie

-sia-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Arujuhi love is blooming yet!! in the intial stages for the family sake they might have to with hold themselves but in the end it's always love that wins!! love that surpasses all barriers!!

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
i believe love should win and the love without family's support and elders blessings if not complete,,,so i wish arjuhi love gets the family blessings too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DarkParadise..

anitaksuresh

anitaksuresh

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Awee loved thi one..Love crossing all barriers!! Love is blind true..!! but eventually love triumphs everything else so family will eventually have to give in and thats the test of love, thats truly the KITANI MOHABBATH HAI? I guess here..wats say?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KK.DarkParadise..

.DarkParadise..

IF-Stunnerz

.DarkParadise..

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Undoubtedly love will win at the end!! They'll definitely come across hurdles, every couple does, and the fact that their families hate each other does not really help. But ultimately, they'll surpass everything and unite and live happily ever after. Hence, my vote goes for love - crossing all the barriers!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.