Tapasya Tapasya Hai!Woh Kabhi Nhi Badal Sakti-Veer - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ankit111

thts the fact Aditi jii. its very rare talk abt Tina personal life on this forum, on the other hand Too much talk abt Rashmi, whn she fainted, where she went for shopping, wht Nandish gifted her and so on. not a single veeya fans r not Nandmi fan, but most of the veecha fan r not Tina fan. thts show who differentiate reel and real life. for me Tina, Rashmi and Nandish personal life absolutely not matter. i comment only on the basis of wht CVs r showing and even dont want to peep deeeeeeeeeep inside their soul as we personally dont know these characters. they r creation of CVs and we hv to analyse wht is shown.

Now they will come up with defense that we said that nach baliye jodi will change and all that. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by groucho

Why did the first bed not have a mattress and Veer and Ichcha's room have a Dunlop mattress?? What difference does a bed or room make?????????? It is the mood for love that is important😳

no as per some ppl a lot of memories are associated with that bed and room and they would have puked if it had happened in that same room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rashi85

r u serious??????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† arey consumation is consumation...jahan bhi ho...wen the people don have ne issue toh in logo ko kya haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur waise tapys ka consumation????nott he right word i guesssπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I am serious. No acc to ppl a lot of memories are associated with that room and that room once belonged to their sister Tapasya. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ankit111

πŸ‘πŸ‘ Aditi jii, bang on the targetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. now people discuss why Ichha is not changing sari like things. discussing acting skill is absolutely  no harm, but connecting real life with serial life is absolutely out of context. i always feel, if actors personal life influence her acting, thn its his failure as actor. viewer sd not notice his personal feeling, his love, his chemistry to anyone in real life. his sorrow, his tregedy in real life. and if its not thn he is not a gd actor.

Oh Ankit, how very right you are. πŸ‘πŸ‘This is something every member should realise. What happens in the outside world should not and must not affect what we see on TV. That is what role playing or acting is all about.
Originally posted by Greenbear

no as per some ppl a lot of memories are associated with that bed and room and they would have puked if it had happened in that same room. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well if someone wants to puke let them!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ After all Tapasya will have to use that room and poor thing imagine her reaction πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† to the state of that room.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Greenbear

I am serious. No acc to ppl a lot of memories are associated with that room and that room once belonged to their sister Tapasya. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BOLD

Doesn't that mean in the past. So why apply it to the future????
i fear some people hv so much memory of this serial tht is there any memory power left for their own memoriesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†