Uttaran

Tapasya Tapasya Hai!Woh Kabhi Nhi Badal Sakti-Veer (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by rashi85

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by Greenbear

Now all hopes are gone of Vee....Ya, so abhi Vee..... Ya fanclub mein Tina ka discussion hota hain, her saree, her hairstyle, her crying, her not reacting to Taps pregnancy or the fact that something happened btn veer-taps, Nandish doing bad acting because he is only having scenes with Tina, Tina said twist is coming- wonder what is that twist, neenu said SBS confirmed pregnancy etc etc. LOL

why they still call it vee       ya heaven , i dont understand.
better change it to nandmi , that is their only hope leftLOLLOLLOL.

hope hope..kabhi nahi chodna chahiyeLOL suna hai na..umeed pe duniya kayam haiLOL
well they r really hoping totally against hopeLOLLOL

i knw let it jus be nandmi.. personal life we r not inteersted!!!Big smile
these people talk abt Nandmi, trying to find Nandmi in Veeys and blame us tht we cant differentiate reel and real life. the person who talk abt it, is most confused abt reel and real life. its very rare whn veecha fan talk abt Tina (except during Tina replacement talk). we discuss as serial character. most of us r not Tina fan even, we just not wanted Tina replacement becoz now Tina hs become Ichha face so all other actors of UT to their respective charecter.

ClapClap Ankit, that was very well said. @Italic - That is a good observation.Thumbs Up
Clap
thts the fact Aditi jii. its very rare talk abt Tina personal life on this forum, on the other hand Too much talk abt Rashmi, whn she fainted, where she went for shopping, wht Nandish gifted her and so on. not a single veeya fans r not Nandmi fan, but most of the veecha fan r not Tina fan. thts show who differentiate reel and real life. for me Tina, Rashmi and Nandish personal life absolutely not matter. i comment only on the basis of wht CVs r showing and even dont want to peep deeeeeeeeeep inside their soul as we personally dont know these characters. they r creation of CVs and we hv to analyse wht is shown.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rashi85tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya Tapasya Hai!Woh Kabhi Nhi Badal Sakti-Veer (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged

Now all hopes are gone of Vee....Ya, so abhi Vee..... Ya fanclub mein Tina ka discussion hota hain, her saree, her hairstyle, her crying, her not reacting to Taps pregnancy or the fact that something happened btn veer-taps, Nandish doing bad acting because he is only having scenes with Tina, Tina said twist is coming- wonder what is that twist, neenu said SBS confirmed pregnancy etc etc. LOL

hope hope..kabhi nahi chodna chahiyeLOL suna hai na..umeed pe duniya kayam haiLOL

these people talk abt Nandmi, trying to find Nandmi in Veeys and blame us tht we cant differentiate reel and real life. the person who talk abt it, is most confused abt reel and real life. its very rare whn veecha fan talk abt Tina (except during Tina replacement talk). we discuss as serial character. most of us r not Tina fan even, we just not wanted Tina replacement becoz now Tina hs become Ichha face so all other actors of UT to their respective charecter.

yeah we wouldn't like nandish or rashmi replacement either, because the show works because of all 3 actors.

one of them was even telling after veer-ichcha consummation scene that its good that it was not in Vee....... Ya bedroom. LOL

Why did the first bed not have a mattress and Veer and Ichcha's room have a Dunlop mattress?? What difference does a bed or room make?????????? It is the mood for love that is importantEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbearankit111rashi85tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

yeah we wouldn't like nandish or rashmi replacement either, because the show works because of all 3 actors.

one of them was even telling after veer-ichcha consummation scene that its good that it was not in Vee....... Ya bedroom. LOL

r u serious??????LOLLOLLOL arey consumation is consumation...jahan bhi ho...wen the people don have ne issue toh in logo ko kya haiLOLLOLLOLaur waise tapys ka consumation????nott he right word i guesssWinkLOL

ya Rashi, wo kya hai kuchh logon ki yaden judi hui hai with veeya bedroom, veeya consumation. arey kuchh apne life ki yadon ke liye bhi jagah bachi hai ya nahinLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged

ClapClap Ankit, that was very well said. @Italic - That is a good observation.Thumbs Up
Clap
thts the fact Aditi jii. its very rare talk abt Tina personal life on this forum, on the other hand Too much talk abt Rashmi, whn she fainted, where she went for shopping, wht Nandish gifted her and so on. not a single veeya fans r not Nandmi fan, but most of the veecha fan r not Tina fan. thts show who differentiate reel and real life. for me Tina, Rashmi and Nandish personal life absolutely not matter. i comment only on the basis of wht CVs r showing and even dont want to peep deeeeeeeeeep inside their soul as we personally dont know these characters. they r creation of CVs and we hv to analyse wht is shown.

ankit ClapClapClapClapClap
 i hope people understnd this but they r so blindled by real life they refuse 2 understnd!!!!Ouch

ankit111tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Clap

I totally support your comment. Although no problem discussing an actor's acting skills. However, who fainted and who goes out with whom is really making little difference to our lives or the serial.
I suppose when you run out of conversation or discussions then people tend to change lanes and go off into a tangent. These threads are a lot of fun and you have all made it a never ending source of hilarity.WinkWinkWink

ankit111tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged

Why did the first bed not have a mattress and Veer and Ichcha's room have a Dunlop mattress?? What difference does a bed or room make?????????? It is the mood for love that is importantEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLEmbarrassed

this is new logic now..basically if nebody has more than 1 gf or bf  change ur entire house wardrobe furniture sab kuch coz they hv touched it so obv u wud not wan 2 do "it" on same thingLOLLOLLOL

ankit111tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Why did the first bed not have a mattress and Veer and Ichcha's room have a Dunlop mattress?? What difference does a bed or room make?????????? It is the mood for love that is importantEmbarrassed

this is new logic now..basically if nebody has more than 1 gf or bf  change ur entire house wardrobe furniture sab kuch coz they hv touched it so obv u wud not wan 2 do "it" on same thingLOLLOLLOL

Oh gosh!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL Maiiii and Daddaji- Imagine every time they want to sit down or enter a room someone should shout --"Iccha was sitting there just now or Ichcha was in that room and touched all the furniture"LOLLOLLOL             they will need to go out and sleep in the car and eat in the garage!!!ROFLROFLROFL

Now that is good logic.......ROFL

ankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged

Clap

I totally support your comment. Although no problem discussing an actor's acting skills. However, who fainted and who goes out with whom is really making little difference to our lives or the serial.
I suppose when you run out of conversation or discussions then people tend to change lanes and go off into a tangent. These threads are a lot of fun and you have all made it a never ending source of hilarity.WinkWinkWink
ClapClap Aditi jii, bang on the targetLOLLOL. now people discuss why Ichha is not changing sari like things. discussing acting skill is absolutely  no harm, but connecting real life with serial life is absolutely out of context. i always feel, if actors personal life influence her acting, thn its his failure as actor. viewer sd not notice his personal feeling, his love, his chemistry to anyone in real life. his sorrow, his tregedy in real life. and if its not thn he is not a gd actor.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top