Uttaran

Tapasya Tapasya Hai!Woh Kabhi Nhi Badal Sakti-Veer (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by Greenbear

Originally posted by intruderfast

Now all hopes are gone of Vee....Ya, so abhi Vee..... Ya fanclub mein Tina ka discussion hota hain, her saree, her hairstyle, her crying, her not reacting to Taps pregnancy or the fact that something happened btn veer-taps, Nandish doing bad acting because he is only having scenes with Tina, Tina said twist is coming- wonder what is that twist, neenu said SBS confirmed pregnancy etc etc. LOL

why they still call it vee       ya heaven , i dont understand.
better change it to nandmi , that is their only hope leftLOLLOLLOL.

They have renamed it Vee.....Ya/Nandmi heaven now, but more discussions on Tina nowadays or her character Ichcha, even if some ppl claim to have seen only one scene. WinkLOL
Without seeing episode and seeing only precap where Nandish was having a very normal face(no shock or anger)when Ichcha informed him of Taps pregnancy, they started criticizing his acting.
They jump to conclusions very soon. LOLLOLLOL

sab Seventh sense ka kamal haiLOLLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya Tapasya Hai!Woh Kabhi Nhi Badal Sakti-Veer (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Now all hopes are gone of Vee....Ya, so abhi Vee..... Ya fanclub mein Tina ka discussion hota hain, her saree, her hairstyle, her crying, her not reacting to Taps pregnancy or the fact that something happened btn veer-taps, Nandish doing bad acting because he is only having scenes with Tina, Tina said twist is coming- wonder what is that twist, neenu said SBS confirmed pregnancy etc etc. WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

hope hope..kabhi nahi chodna chahiyeLOL suna hai na..umeed pe duniya kayam haiLOL
well they r really hoping totally against hopeLOLLOL

i knw let it jus be nandmi.. personal life we r not inteersted!!!Big smile

ankit111tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rashi85

Now all hopes are gone of Vee....Ya, so abhi Vee..... Ya fanclub mein Tina ka discussion hota hain, her saree, her hairstyle, her crying, her not reacting to Taps pregnancy or the fact that something happened btn veer-taps, Nandish doing bad acting because he is only having scenes with Tina, Tina said twist is coming- wonder what is that twist, neenu said SBS confirmed pregnancy etc etc. LOL

what else can u expect ?????LOLLOLLOL when nothing works ur way ..rather they say empty mind is devils workshops...toh abhi doosro ke baare mein baatein shuruLOLLOL

LOL

They criticize even after claiming that they have only seen one scene. LOLLOL

he acts only well wen he is with tapu..otherwise who veer?what veer?which veer??LOL
i loved the way he held ichchas face yday and said tum bachi ho..hw innocentEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbearankit111tiny15

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged

hope hope..kabhi nahi chodna chahiyeLOL suna hai na..umeed pe duniya kayam haiLOL

these people talk abt Nandmi, trying to find Nandmi in Veeys and blame us tht we cant differentiate reel and real life. the person who talk abt it, is most confused abt reel and real life. its very rare whn veecha fan talk abt Tina (except during Tina replacement talk). we discuss as serial character. most of us r not Tina fan even, we just not wanted Tina replacement becoz now Tina hs become Ichha face so all other actors of UT to their respective charecter.

Greenbeartiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged

these people talk abt Nandmi, trying to find Nandmi in Veeys and blame us tht we cant differentiate reel and real life. the person who talk abt it, is most confused abt reel and real life. its very rare whn veecha fan talk abt Tina (except during Tina replacement talk). we discuss as serial character. most of us r not Tina fan even, we just not wanted Tina replacement becoz now Tina hs become Ichha face so all other actors of UT to their respective charecter.

very well saidClapClap i am not a big tina fan either but i love the character the purity n simplicity but also hate 2 a certain extent the sacrificing nature! similarly i like rashmi as an actress too and i have enevr denied it

these pple keep getting nandmi in between when we dont care bt them at alll thinking it will pinch usLOLLOL they r dating they r enagaged or amrried none of us care as long as in the show we dont see them togtheer....all we want is veer ichcha!!

seing real in reel is what the problem is..so they blindly support her wrong doingsOuch

Edited by rashi85 - 09 December 2010 at 2:34am

ankit111tiny15

Greenbear

Goldie

Greenbear

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

yeah we wouldn't like nandish or rashmi replacement either, because the show works because of all 3 actors.

one of them was even telling after veer-ichcha consummation scene that its good that it was not in Vee....... Ya bedroom. LOLLOLLOLLOL

ankit111tiny15

groucho

IF-Rockerz

groucho

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged

ClapClap Ankit, that was very well said. @Italic - That is a good observation.Thumbs Up
Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Greenbearankit111rashi85tiny15

rashi85

IF-Sizzlerz

rashi85

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged

yeah we wouldn't like nandish or rashmi replacement either, because the show works because of all 3 actors.

one of them was even telling after veer-ichcha consummation scene that its good that it was not in Vee....... Ya bedroom. LOLLOLLOLLOL

r u serious??????LOLLOLLOL arey consumation is consumation...jahan bhi ho...wen the people don have ne issue toh in logo ko kya haiLOLLOLLOLaur waise tapys ka consumation????nott he right word i guesssWinkLOL

ankit111tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top