Posted: 13 years ago
@Eshu 11 yup Arohi we know has blind trust on Arjun and yeah its gonna be Arjun's confusion to be cleared..and yeah we deffo cant forget Ekta mai she will hve something up her sleeve for the lovers...

Arohi had in her cnversations with Gauri mentioned that she will do whatever her family says, and she also said yesterday she has done everything for her family and never done things for herself, so thats a step now that she would take, now thats an aspect thats changing in her in her life ka love story...So she will do anything for Arjun but Arjun wil want to do first for his father and thats gonna be the thing that will make him take a step back and will make us all cry..but have to see how arohi will convince him out of this..how her love can change that aspect in his life..😍I have been dreaming whole day today Ekta mai dont make them apart please..
Arohi surely gonna be heartbroken after she cums to know arjun's truth😭😭😭She will think that arjun used her for his dad, played with her emotions which is true to some extent😭

But after that Arjun will realize his true love for arohi and he will confess to her but i have a feeling that Arohi won't listen n trust him initially😒 toh Arjun ko bahut papad belne padenge😔

But i am feeling very bad for arohi..she is so innocent and sweet and she blindly trusted Arjun😳..Ohh god my cute arohi..she would have to go through a very difficult phase😭
initially she would be shattered but eventually she will realise his love for her😛
i agree with wat eshu said

initially for a while she will be sad but then she will forget it all
she has Shefali too who would make her understand

the problem this time is, Arjuns dad...Arjun will do anything for his dad and he knows subconsciously now after what KSA made him realize yesterday at the cliff, but he will not want to accept that his dad doesn't love him as much. hmm now i am excited to see how Arjun will deal with his situation cuz i know Arohi will be crying a little adn then she will be able to trust Arjun again she has all those special moments with her that are so close that she can never think it could be fake
somethings can be done with fake concern, but some just can't happen and Arjun has time to time proven he is not able to fake it😳
I have been wondering the same thing since ages. What will happen when Arohi gets to know the truth?? She will obviously be heartbroken and probably will also be furious at Arjun, "Usne mujhe itna bada dhoka kaise diya??" and all that. But ultimately she will realise that she can't blame Arjun because end of the day, he did no harm to her. In fact he saved her n number of times. Her heart will be broken but I doubt her trust will break so easily. She will try to hate him but, unexplainably, will not be able to. She'll always remember that he'd been there for her everytime she was in a problem. "Hum uss cheez ko sabse pehle bachate hain, jisse hum sabse zyada pyaar karte hain." She will not forget all this so easily. At least, I hope she doesn't.
i think they will have this fairy tale love stroy..it seems like that til now Edited by brindamarfatia - 13 years ago
yup i think she will be heart broken 😲 🥺 bt 1ce arjun will tell him evrythng dat y he did so n all... wen she will hear d truth she myt change her thnking... 😊