Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Something i have been thinking for a while!
By the time Arohi finds out that Arjun had Kidnapped her n used her to free his Father, by then both will be deeply in love with each other.  We can see that Arohi has started to blindly trust Arjun so no doubt she wiil be heart broken n shattered.  
Will she understand Arjuns feelings too that what he did was for his father? Because today she mentioned that she does everything for her family!

What are your views?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaksureshAllwaysindianLove14shiviloveskmhmunz.rasika.KKPraniiAnkitaKaranDr.BasketGuptashootingstar.xx.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arohi's Reaction" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

annieeee

Groupbie

annieeee

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Of course she will be heartbroken, she will think he just used her for his own benefits, and that his love is not true. I think Arohi has realized she's in love with him, but Arjun is still confused, although he knows how important she is for him, he is in denial, and once he falls for her completely the MU will take place. They're gonna make us cry buckets!Disapprove

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFananitaksureshAllwaysindianarshraviTherusha_PillayPraniiDr.BasketGupta

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annieeee

Of course she will be heartbroken, she will think he just used her for his own benefits, and that his love is not true. I think Arohi has realized she's in love with him, but Arjun is still confused, although he knows how important she is for him, he is in denial, and once he falls for her completely the MU will take place. They're gonna make us cry buckets!

CryCryCry
When Arjun will tell her he truly loves her, Arohi won't believe him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFanDr.BasketGupta

ArjuhiFan

Groupbie

ArjuhiFan

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Ya rite c will broke totally I think arohi will think he don't luv her ..he just used her ..bt up2 dat time arjun will realize his love 2 arohi ...

arshraviDr.BasketGupta

annieeee

Groupbie

annieeee

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Oye I wanted to cry too, but I couldn't find the emoticon ROFL  You know the scene in KMH1, when he misunderstood her and thought she and badi ma had grouped up against him, he drove his Merc and got out and screamed?? I have never seen that scene properly I just couldn't, myHeart wasBroken Heart and I was Broken HeartCryCryCry Hats off to Karan for that scene!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArjuhiFananitaksuresharshraviDr.BasketGupta

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
You're right Annieee - dat was an extremely emotional scene!! And there were many more!!! I cried buckets too!!!Cry ............. Wink
This season pata nahi hamara kya haal hone wala hai Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

annieeeeArjuhiFanDr.BasketGupta

luv_karan4eva

Groupbie

luv_karan4eva

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
i guess Arjun gone fall in love with her but thats when Arohi knws abut him so maybe some misundrstand or confusion will be created between them but as alwyz it end up happy couples lolz thats wt i think hope they have some gud romantic moments

Therusha_PillayDr.BasketGupta

Allwaysindian

Allwaysindian

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annieeee

Of course she will be heartbroken, she will think he just used her for his own benefits, and that his love is not true. I think Arohi has realized she's in love with him, but Arjun is still confused, although he knows how important she is for him, he is in denial, and once he falls for her completely the MU will take place. They're gonna make us cry buckets!Disapprove
DITTO ! ..its gonna be more intense rite may be tissue paper boxes ,buckets and tubs tooWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.BasketGupta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.