Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

8th December - Written Update - Will you miss me?

Dr.BasketGupta IF-Sizzlerz
Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
The episode starts with Arjun talking to DIG, he gives him directions to where Arjun is with Arohi. Arjun Arohi are at the end of a cliff, Arjun tells her that she will have to close her eyes and trust him, he wants to see how much she trusts and how good his aim is. Arohi closes her eyes right away. Arjun says to himself as he blindfolds Arohi, he doesn't want to do it, but he is forced to because he has to save his dad from the police. Arjun says that now she will look from his eyes and will keep walking in a straight line till he says to stop, his gun has 6 bullets, every bullet will keep coming closer and closer to her, and if she moves even a little out of the straight line, she can die. Arohi asks what if i do walk in a straight line? he says then too you can die. Arohi says ok i'm ready, why wait any longer? Arjun says to himself, he's waiting for KSA to reach.

The police force finally reaches, and Arjun too takes Arohi's hand to guide her. Arjun has taken Arohi a little below to where he is standing. KSA reaches the place and sees Arjun. Arjun tells KSA to not try to do anything stupid or else Arohi will die, and he to just give him the file and take Arohi along and Arjun fires his first bullet and Arohi begins to walk straight. KSA says that what he is doing is wrong and to leave Arohi or else even his life will go. Arjun says he doesn't care about whether his life goes or not and Arjun fires another bullet and Arohi keeps walking straight. KSA says he has alot of cases on him, but doesn't have one for murder, and if he kills someone he will ruin his life. Arjun says his life is not his life, it's his dads and Arjun fires another bullet and another. KSA tells Arjun that the family whom you are doing so much for do you know what they did? Mikhael had sent Kali to kill you. Arjun tells him not to lie and says that you can ask Kali yourself, and just think about it, if you would have tried to kill Mikhael would Rudra have forgiven you? but i'm sure Rudra will forgive Mikhael and Arjun thinks about the day he had given his parents a new house and he was alone on one side and the family was standing together on the other side and the day the police  had come and Rudra had faulted Arjun for something. KSA says Arjun come on our side, we will give you a forgiving notice or something like that. Arjun says i dont want freedom, i want dad's freedom and fires another bullet. Rajvir says that Arjun will kill Arohi and then tells Arjun to leave Arohi he will burn the file he wants. KSA asks for the file and then Arjun tells him to listen to his son or else his granddaughter will die. KSA tells Arjun that no way, for him his responsibilities as an officer comes first, he loves Arohi and she is a part of his heart, but his country and his responsibilities is his heart. Arjun asks so you are ready to let Arohi die? and KSA says yes I am. Arjun points the gun at Arohi but then remembers the night Arohi took care of his wound. Rajvir burns the file and tells Arjun to let Arohi go. Arjun says he wants the way out from there and a guarantee that nobody will follow him. Rajvir gives him his guarantee and tells him to let Arohi to go. Arjun says he wants to hear it from the DIG, KSA gives him what he wants and tells him to stop Arohi or else she will fall.

Arjun runs to stop Arohi, and he tells her not to be scared, he is holding her hand and he will never let go of her hand, if Arohi died he too would have died, aur arjun ki jaan itni asani se nahin jaati. Arjun asks her whether she was scared and she says no, her trust for him is bigger than her fear. Arjun tells KSA that soon he will get Arohi. Billu Makrand come with the police jeep and then the four leave from there.

The police reaches their base camp again and KSA is talking to Rudra. Rudra says good to know you still think about me, KSA tells him you have won this battle, your file has been burnt. Rudra tells KSA that he feels bad for his loss rather than feel happy that he won because a responsible and brave officer like you had to do this. KSA tells him that he has only won this battle the war is still on, Rudra says i consider you my friend and here you are talking about being enemies. KSA says he was never good enough as a friend and neither is he good enough for being enemies and even being enemies has some rules, your son kidnapped my granddaugher so that you can be free, you are free but i still didn't get my granddaughter. Rudra says he believes in giving and taking, he got his freedom he will get his granddaughter. Rudra says till he doesn't get his freedom, Arjun will not let Arohi go, by evening he will have his daughter since after i get free Arjun has nothing to do with her and that is his promise. KSA says even i promise he will get back in jail and he will get his son in alot of trouble for kidnapping. Rudra says don't promise but say you will try in that because promises break. KSA tells him time will tell, whether the promises break or  your ego, and Rudra says hmm angry old man. KSA prays to god and says he wants Arohi back.

Arohi asks Arjun where they are going, Arjun tells her that he is dropping her off at a nearby police station, her life isn't in danger now and she is free to go. Arohi asks why he's not taking her home instead, Arjun tells her his job is to take her to the police station and anyway your family must be worried. Arohi says what kind of a police man are you? your duty shouldn't end till you get me home. Arjun tells her his job was to protect her, now that she can go he doesn't want to stay with her anymore. He asks her if she is going to marry Chiku, Arohi says yeah it can happen. Arjun says you want to marry Chiku? he left you alone and ran away. Arohi says yeah so wat? are you happy that i'll marry him? Arjun says yeah i am, I don't care if you marry him. Arohi says ok then now i will only marry Chiku. Arohi asks if he is feeling bad if she marries chiku. Arjun says why will i feel bad? you are going to marry Chiku. Arohi says he is an idiot, the man who ran away, why will i marry him? Arohi says why are u smiling? Arjun says why will i smile? i don't smile, and anyway why will i smile at what you say? why would i smile if your marriage breaks? Arohi says who told you my marriage broke? I will marry Chiku, and I'm not at all sad. Arjun says when did i say you are sad? Arohi tells him i'm just letting you know...im not at all sad, finally i will be free from you and anyways i dont like you thats why im happy today. Im going to meet my family today, i'm really happy. Arjun says ok then the police station will be here soon...let them know where your house is they will drop you off. Arohi says where is my house? she gets a flashback of her with her mom. Arohi asks doesn't she ever think of her house, nanaji's house? her mom tells her that when her dad had come she had fallen in love with him and since then wherever he is, she is. When a girl considers someone her own, her home is also there. Arohi asks how do you know you have fallen in love? her mom says there is a moment and that moment changes your life and after that moment her house doens't feel like her own house. Arohi says she has finally understood what her mom had meant.

Arohi asks Arjun if she has ever gone to Sarhali? he says no. Arohi says i've always wanted to go there, it's so close to Chandigarh yet i have never been there, i've heard the sunset there between the mountains is really pretty, the most pretiest morning. Arjun asks why hasn't she been able to? Arohi says i've never done anything for myself, i've always done it for my family, i've lived my life for them, never took a decision for myself and then to herself says she will not do so today either.

They reach the police station and Arohi asks now what? Arjun says finally i'm getting freedom from you, the police station is there, go. Arohi is angry and she just turns and leaves. Arohi turns around and calls Arjun. Arohi asks him whether he will think about her? Arjun thinks about the night when she was scared of the dark and then nods no. Arohi says even she wont and even i dont want that you think about me, ok Monster? I wont even say that take care of your wound or go to the doctor and all that. Arjun says now how much longer will she bore him? Arohi leaves and is thinking about the mornig she had fallen asleep in the cottage holding Arjuns hand. Arjun thinks about the cliff scene when he had stopped her from falling.

NO PRECAP.

Rating: 10/10 - just a really beautiful episode, even the police scene was nice today since they actually reached on time LOL and the cliff scene was sooo sweet Embarrassed Arjun would die too if Arohi died Embarrassed Rudra finally was shown, and i just love watching him!!! he is such a strong character and i loved his talk with KSA...hmm so these two were friends before...well this will be an interesting story. the end scene with Arjun-Arohi really cute Smile Arohi is trying so hard to leave but she doesn't want to leave Monster...yay can't wait for the 1hr episode on Saturday Big smile Sunrise scene Big smileBig smileBig smile

PS: Don't forget to hit the like button.
PPS: Sorry for such a late update, i couldn't wake up early since i was really tired and hence this late to update Ouch forgive me? *puppy dog face* LOL

~Pooja~

Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 08 December 2010 at 5:48pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanot_nishajyotimalinicovermanju elsa isacsms21Pinki_BaulLaeeqBUmang90preet92PRIYA_123456789milwebsamyrasiddra_4_lyfmani86saku1122Ishani_21ibmeem275hananeSabu0211cynthia32arshravisups2222sheenu32-sia-Du_Nishrasika.KKnsa4657Praniinikki.171ipkknd06Therusha_Pillayshalini01kavyasamWater.mushiroxxprnczaksh4IF.Mandy...Gurti-Kash..rahmona_pakswetinselSandstone

sallysasha Newbie
sallysasha
sallysasha

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
than you Clap Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nrDr.BasketGupta

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
I just loved when Arjun stops Arohi and says he would have died if she did, and he looks adorable smiling when Arohi said she wouldn't marry Chiku

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dr.BasketGupta

Dr.BasketGupta IF-Sizzlerz
Dr.BasketGupta
Dr.BasketGupta

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
@bollywoodcrazed: ahh that smile was just too cute!!! Day Dreaming

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for the update.

Dr.BasketGupta

Nisa_nr Goldie
Nisa_nr
Nisa_nr

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for ur update... Hey this saturday episode 'll be der for 1hr???

Dr.BasketGupta

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Arjuhi scenes were really good...Arohi did want to say "arjun take care of urself..get urself checked with doc" but her instant angry on  Arjun made her all convey that in the other way round!!!
thank u so much for the update :))

Dr.BasketGupta

rasika.KK Goldie
rasika.KK
rasika.KK

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely update..Yesterday's episode was really very nice..I luved how arohi very cutely tries to make Arjun speak whether he will remember her or notTongueEmbarrassed and fights with him later...her expressioons were awesumEmbarrassed

Dr.BasketGupta

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index