OS - Aham Gopi together in Stromy Night

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This is what I was thinking before todays epi, some moments GoHam alone in MM and A Storm outside while other inside Aham.

===================

Koki leaves for mehtas alongwith Hetal, Chirag n Parag. Rashi goes to her mom.

And Kinjal runs through window to meet Umang.

Gopi n Mani are there in MM. Its 5pm n Mani asks Gopi permission to visit her frnd as she came from her village n brought something for her. Gopi lets her go.

Now its 5.30pm, Gopi in kitchen all red blushing,smiling looking at her bandage, suddenly hears a knock at door. She goes to open it n sees Jigar standing there. She asks him to freshen up n she will prepares tea. Jigar goes to his room and searches for Rashi. On dining table Gopi serves him tea nd he asks abt Rashi. Gopi replies from kitchen that she went to see Mamiji coz she is not well. Jigar leaves to meet Rashi w/o even telling Gopi, closes the main door which is not latched from inside.

Gopi in kitchen, completing all the things on her own despite her pain as she is still feeling Aham with her in the form of bandage on her hand. She looks at her hand and then recalls 'the most happiest moment' of her life. But she comes out of her trance when she listens cooker whistling. She cant think off what to do next and again about to touch the hot cooker with her hand to remove it from stove but 'A Strong Hand' grabs her arm and pulls her away from stove follows by a shout 'Again, why cant u take care of urself ? Why u always give me shock ?'

Gopi still in shock as she does not believe her ears as she is hearing Aham Ji shouting like this. She looks at him then her arm which is still in Aham's hand.

Aham is holding her arm so tightly, feels not to leave her even for a second as he does not know whats next she wil do to endanger her life, that he does nt want to happen at any cost.

Gopi looks at him with a confused bt happy look while Aham is glaring at her. Bt as soon as he sees her 'Watery Innocent Eyes, her frightened expressions' he calms down and talks to himself 'Aham this is nt the way to talk to her, see u scared her to death'

Now Aham looks at her with much more concerned n worried expression, while she is still trembling with fear and tries to put her pallu on her forhead bt cant do it as her left hand is paining. Aham sweetly says 'if ur hand is paining then is it necessary to use it, cant u be w/o ur pallu for some time'

Gopi looks at him directly in eyes on this latest order cum plea (his voice was sounding like a plea, and his eyes were also saying the same story). She wants the 'Time to freeze there, Moon to not to move in sky and and wants Him to keep shouting at her with such concern in voice' its just like a confession by Aham 'of his silent love, abandon care' for Gopi.
And He, he was still looking at her 'Face which blossomed like a sun flower which got first ray of its sun directly on it'. He does not want to look other way as his heart cant miss 'A Single Glimpse' of her 'First Ever Smiling Face'

But he has to leave her arm, has to let her go, has to look at her leaving kitchen as landline is ringing. Gopi already picks up the phone while Aham is still staring at her. Gopi talks swiftly, sweetly with someone and puts the phone down saying 'jai shree krishna'. She turns back to check whether it was a dream or Aham was there. But to her disappointment she does not find Aham there, so pats her head thinking it might be her dream as Aham Ji cant enter kitchen and that just to save me, nt possible, goes inside kitchen.

Till that time Aham changes his formals and wears his sherwani. He listens stormy noise thru his window and thinks 'there is a storm outside which is clearly visible bt another one inside me is nt visible still its just like a Tsunami, which is not letting me think of anything else except those two eyes like a diamond, one face like a moon on this earth. He wants to be the only sun of his moon'. His thought process ends as soon as he listens a scream in a familiar voice and is numb to recall that 'it should be his Gopi as she is alone downstairs' also its dark as electricity has been cut due to bad weather. He rushed towards kitchen w/o thinking 4 another second.

He enters hall and finds Gopi with a candle in her hand and limping towards the dining table. Aham comes forward, takes the candle from her and his fingers brush her hand and both feels a lightning entering there body thru hands. He was abt to shout again bt cant as source of lightning is just few inches away from him. But he asked her in a sarcastic teasing tome 'u wont change in this life, isn't it? What happened to u now'

Aham's touch, his presence, his gaze, his teasing tone all these things were more than enough for Gopi to 'Forget Whole World' and her pain is 'Nothing' in front of 'Her Aham ji being with her'. She looks at his face from the corner of her eyes, 'His face' reminds her of Kanha ji today 'his naughty tone' reminded her of How kanha ji teased his Gopikas in Vrindavan. She questions herself whether she got 'Her Kanha Ji as Her Aham ji' but again she comes out of her Dreamland when Aham holds her bandage.

He touches her wound with a wish 'it should heal with his touch only' as he wants to 'Take away all the pain, sorrow of Her' so that in Future he can fill her life only n only with smiles and happiness.
'But whats this' he murmurs 'this stupid gal dint change her bandage, its the same 2 day older one, what should i do to make her use her brain, to take care of herself rather than every single thing in this 'Universe' except her own health.' he cant resist his anger this time as her life can be in danger due to infection. He glares at her first and then fires a question 'u dint even dress ur wound again, do u hv brain or not, cnt u see the consequences if this wound wont heal properly. I just cant understand u...'
Gopi raises her sight, looks at his face which was 'Her Kanha ji' then and now turned into 'Shiv Ji with third eye opened' and cnt understand sudden change in him.
Aham reads her expressions, tones down his voice and continues 'i just cnt understand, who are u...what are u made up of...cant u just think abt ur ownself once....cant u stop being self-sacrificing all the time.....cant u forget the whole world around u just for once'

Gopi cant figure out whether to cry coz of his anger or to be happy coz of his concern. But her emotions dint let a single second to pass before making her big eyes full of tears. Her heart was unaware of her eyes n is jumping with joy and the result is A Smile dancing on her lips, while tears rolling down her cheeks.

Now this is Aham's turn to get confuse, 'why this stupid gal is smiling when i scolded her, and why she has tears when her smiling face telling me a different story that she is the biggest dumbo and cant do anything 4 herself so now i hv to do something'. He is about to tell her to sit on chair so that he will do dressing and can have the satisfaction of 'Being Her Sun, He Husband' but this time his cell phone ruins the moment.

Aham feels like throwing his cell but he has to pick the call as it was fro Chirag Kaka. Chirag tells him that whole family is staying at Mehtas tonight as its heavy rain outside and then hands over the phone to Koki. Koki tells Aham to take proper sleep as he is working a lot these days then wants to talk to Gopi.

Aham gives the phone to Gopi bt carefully as he does nt want to vanish his anger this by Gopi's touch. Gopi takes the phone and koki tells her to complete few of important task b4 going to sleep, and also to have medicine 4 her wound. Gopi listens everything smilingly and assures koki abt the tasks as Gopi thinks that family wil be coming late tonight. Aham takes the phone from her and recalls his anger.

Aham puts the candle on the stand on dining table asks Gopi to take seat on chair and goes inside kitchen. Gopi is confuse where he went. Aham comes bk with first aid box and again asks gopi why she dint change the bandage. Gopi says 'Ji wo....wo main....aap....'

Aham gets iritated and puts his hand on her mouth 'enough, leave it now, u can complete ur sentence once i change ur bandage'

Gopi's heart is beating so fast that he can clearly listen the 'aftereffects' of his touch on her lips and can also see the shock in gopi's eyes as he is also staring at her.

Aham takes her hand in his and removes the bandage slowly slowly and caresses her palm too. He completes the dressing and both are silent as nothing is left to share as words coz their eyes, silence are talking. After finishing Aham asks the reason 'why she screamed?' Gopi tells that 'coz of water on floor she slipped and screamed'

Aham 'then isn't ur leg paining' Gopi denies and stands to complete the tasks told by koki. Aham asks where she is going, and she has to take rest. Gopi refuses saying maaji wants me to complete some chores b4 going to bed and turns towards kitchen.

Aham grabs her arm tightly, harshly pulls her towards him, backs her on table and makes her to face him. His eyes were full of anger but as soon as he sees her child like face he could nt keep his anger and is almost crying. Holds her face between his palms and feels like to pour his heart out so that she should know whats going inside him.

Aham 'Gopi why dont u understand ur own worth ? Why dont u take care of urself which is the reason of someone's life. Some one is living just by seeing u, wants to start a day only after looking at ur face, wants to finish a day only after having u in arms.' anger of his eyes transformed into tears and rolling down his cheeks.

Gopi looks at him with tears in her eyes too..she starts sobbing 'Aham ji....ye aap....'

Aham 'If something happens to u then what will happen to that person...what will happen...what will happen to ME, damn it'.

Saying so pulls her close to his heart and hugs her tightly.

This is the moment for which Gopi was waiting all her life till now. She got everything in her life. She can now even die peacefully in her 'Aham ji's arms'. And also has tears in eyes.

And Aham, he has 'his life in his arms', he can not afford distance from her any more. He tightens his arms around her waist and wants to crush her against his chest as this was like his dream come true. Gopi is all numb and breathless in his embrace.

Aham detaches him from her, holds her face between his palms, looks into her ocean deep eyes as he wants to drown in her eyes. While Gopi does not know what to do? How to react ? She is unable to look in his eyes full of passion, she cant take his gaze any more and close her eyes, which makes her tears rolling out of her eyes.

Aham keeps looking at her face. Drops a kiss on her forhead, kisses off her tears on her cheeks and only a few mili meters away from her lips. Gopi opens her eyes when she feels burning sensation on her face cozing by his breath, and feels like to hid somewhere away from him to save herself from his gaze which is cozing her to melt in his arms. On seeing him such close and almost abt to kiss, she pushes him away and says 'someone will come'. Saying so she starts limping towards kitchen with a heart beating so fast that it can come out of her chest anytime.

Aham comes out of his trance, looks at her limping towards kitchen, smiles and talks to himself 'this is like my gal, innocent n naive, she thinks she can run away from me with this limping walk, how sweet'. He follows her and catches her before kitchen, backs her on a pillar, looks at her mischiveously. Gopi struggles to release herself from his hold and says 'Aham ji, leave me plz i hv many things to complete b4 maaji wil come'. On seeing her struggle and eagerness to complete tasks he smiles again roves his fingers in her hair and says 'dont u know today noone wil come back home, thanx to this strom' Gopi is shocked. Aham njoys her expressions n continues 'yes my dear wife, today u can take rest instead of running like a busy bee around this house and I m...' saying so he sweeps her in his strong arms and poor Gopi is helpless.

Aham assures her that 'from now onwards he wil keep her like this always, safe and sound from every problem n tension of this world. As his life resides in her, if something wil happen to u i wil dif for sure' Gopi puts her hand on his mouth and nods her head to not to say this. Aham kisses her hand and screen freezes on both of them looking at each other lovingly.

======================================================================
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Wow sadhli...very good. ⭐️
I think if CVs starve us for some more days the entire SNS forum will start hallucinating about GoHem. 😉
Anyway I am happy to have three GoHem scenes in one day...Keep it up girls...😊
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mera dil baith gaya, as soon as she was about to touch the cooker...
but now i am alright since Ahem is there😳
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Part 2
=================
Now Aham looks at her with much more concerned n worried expression, while she is still trembling with fear and tries to put her pallu on her forhead bt cant do it as her left hand is paining. Aham sweetly says 'if ur hand is paining then is it necessary to use it, cant u be w/o ur pallu for some time'

Gopi looks at him directly in eyes on this latest order cum plea (his voice was sounding like a plea, and his eyes were also saying the same story). She wants the 'Time to freeze there, Moon to not to move in sky and and wants Him to keep shouting at her with such concern in voice' its just like a confession by Aham 'of his silent love, abandon care' for Gopi.
And He, he was still looking at her 'Face which blossomed like a sun flower which got first ray of its sun directly on it'. He does not want to look other way as his heart cant miss 'A Single Glimpse' of her 'First Ever Smiling Face'

But he has to leave her arm, has to let her go, has to look at her leaving kitchen as landline is ringing. Gopi already picks up the phone while Aham is still staring at her. Gopi talks swiftly, sweetly with someone and puts the phone down saying 'jai shree krishna'. She turns back to check whether it was a dream or Aham was there. But to her disappointment she does not find Aham there, so pats her head thinking it might be her dream as Aham Ji cant enter kitchen and that just to save me, nt possible, goes inside kitchen.

Till that time Aham changes his formals and wears his sherwani. He listens stormy noise thru his window and thinks 'there is a storm outside which is clearly visible bt another one inside me is nt visible still its just like a Tsunami, which is not letting me think of anything else except those two eyes like a diamond, one face like a moon on this earth. He wants to be the only sun of his moon'. His thought process ends as soon as he listens a scream in a familiar voice and is numb to recall that 'it should be his Gopi as she is alone downstairs' also its dark as electricity has been cut due to bad weather. He rushed towards kitchen w/o thinking 4 another second.

He enters hall and finds Gopi with a candle in her hand and limping towards the dining table. Aham comes forward, takes the candle from her and his fingers brush her hand and both feels a lightning entering there body thru hands. He was abt to shout again bt cant as source of lightning is just few inches away from him. But he asked her in a sarcastic teasing tome 'u wont change in this life, isn't it? What happened to u now'

=================

remaining in a while
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
woww!!!that was really nice....what happens next ....please continue!!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes Sadli aka tellyaddict, i'm eagerly reading your version of what should have happened in todays episode. please do continue.
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sADhli... did i tell you today what an amazing writer you are???
Telly_Addict thumbnail

Thanx everyone. I'l update it in a while as ofc work should also be done.
Diya, thanx 4 the compliment bt ye ofc ka kamal hai
Aashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I need to open my fast.... ... u r an excellent writer and shud be  the writer of the show! Made my day!  but please please do continue... hopefully i can read the next part b4 going to sleep!

Telly_Addict thumbnail

Part 3
======
Aham's touch, his presence, his gaze, his teasing tone all these things were more than enough for Gopi to 'Forget Whole World' and her pain is 'Nothing' in front of 'Her Aham ji being with her'. She looks at his face from the corner of her eyes, 'His face' reminds her of Kanha ji today 'his naughty tone' reminded her of How kanha ji teased his Gopikas in Vrindavan. She questions herself whether she got 'Her Kanha Ji as Her Aham ji' but again she comes out of her Dreamland when Aham holds her bandage.

He touches her wound with a wish 'it should heal with his touch only' as he wants to 'Take away all the pain, sorrow of Her' so that in Future he can fill her life only n only with smiles and happiness.
'But whats this' he murmurs 'this stupid gal dint change her bandage, its the same 2 day older one, what should i do to make her use her brain, to take care of herself rather than every single thing in this 'Universe' except her own health.' he cant resist his anger this time as her life can be in danger due to infection. He glares at her first and then fires a question 'u dint even dress ur wound again, do u hv brain or not, cnt u see the consequences if this wound wont heal properly. I just cant understand u...'
Gopi raises her sight, looks at his face which was 'Her Kanha ji' then and now turned into 'Shiv Ji with third eye opened' and cnt understand sudden change in him.
Aham reads her expressions, tones down his voice and continues 'i just cnt understand, who are u...what are u made up of...cant u just think abt ur ownself once....cant u stop being self-sacrificing all the time.....cant u forget the whole world around u just for once'

Gopi cant figure out whether to cry coz of his anger or to be happy coz of his concern. But her emotions dint let a single second to pass before making her big eyes full of tears. Her heart was unaware of her eyes n is jumping with joy and the result is A Smile dancing on her lips, while tears rolling down her cheeks.

Now this is Aham's turn to get confuse, 'why this stupid gal is smiling when i scolded her, and why she has tears when her smiling face telling me a different story that she is the biggest dumbo and cant do anything 4 herself so now i hv to do something'. He is about to tell her to sit on chair so that he will do dressing and can have the satisfaction of 'Being Her Sun, He Husband' but this time his cell phone ruins the moment.

======
remaining in a while