One Hour Episode on Saturday! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
wow...this is graet news!! thank u so much :))

can't wait!!!!!!!
i was so happy when i saw his status!!
wish saturday would cum faster cuz definately sumthin gud will happen that's y its a one hour episode!
Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 🥳

One hour episode😛 They are working too hard for us👏 so its our responsibility to give the deserved result...Guys please watch KMH at 8PM on Television😊😊

I am already dancing that finally we have the one hour episode🥳🥳
but yaaar .. how cum theres no promo fpr sat epi :S
YAY...YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE KMH ...my fav showwww............... yay 1 hr episode yay yay yay.........................😊
Datz a grt newz,,, 4st time waitin 4 weekends to come soon....kmh rocks
wowwww it will be gr8 fun thnx for the info
wow.................thank for the news.....................im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited..................finally one whole hour of arjuhi............😍
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

I REALLY wish I could contribute to TRP's too....Please people in Inda..watch them on television
Increase their trp's to show how much we appreciate their efforts
Though I don't like the trp system because it doesn't calculate all the loyal viewers🤢

Love what you wrote @ italics😳 in fact it's like something else yaa..like living in a fantasy to see these 2 on weekends

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing
     DITTO ! ..its sad that we overseas viewers cannot contribute to TRPs .PPL from INDIA plzzzz plzzzz watch it on TV .and ...i hope more an dmore fans join India Forum .,Join Their Fan clubs ,keep on commenting on NEW /  OLD  Articles ,Videos ,picts .They should get Appreciated for their hardwork and deserving talent .