Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
2day's epi (8th dec)was again a spectacular episode till the last minuteClap rumours dat gulaal might marry kesar seems 2 b cuming true after watching 2day's episodeShocked.Gulaal happens 2 watch family album wid PB who is guiding her 2 make her familiar wid her family in some of the old snaps. In one of snaps she spots kesar but PB says dis actually is vasant's childhood photograph vasant  used 2 b just like kesar in his childhood.Gulaal is surprised hearing this she then points out a old photograph and enquires PB about dat photograph then PB disclose dat this is her photo wid her 1st husband kedarShocked,kedar was elder brother of MB who died very young thus PB was completely devasted after dis but her motherinlaw insisted her 2 marry MB (acc 2 PB dis is a customary practice)when the woman happens 2 b a young widow...gulaal is stunnedErmm hearing dis she says its a kind of curse 4 dat woman but PB points its not curse it turned out 2 bblessing 4 her... 
OVERALL i m happy though vasant may die bt kesar will b played by raahil againEmbarrassed

Edited by kaynaat22 - 08 December 2010 at 11:40am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

indy1979ahcirbaas-tvSunshine001anoosreedaddys_girl-Diya--Afeelicious-pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New twists in store..." in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Def agree...glad 2

Sunshine001

Groupbie

Sunshine001

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Nice episode, but i still hope that Gulal will marry Vasant he is the heroThumbs Up

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
but gulal is too old for vasant....she is 20 now and kesar is 10 or 11!!! hows that possible!!!

-Afeelicious-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Afeelicious-

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
oh so my guess gonna be right

daddys_girl

IF-Dazzler

daddys_girl

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
i just won't be able to take it....i love the character Vasant, am loving the relationship between him and Gulaal......so cant bear to see him die Cry

i mean we'll still see Rahil as Kesar but he's not gonna be the same person in the show and god knows wht kind of twists they're gonna show us and to make it worse...the age difference Disapprove

i had thought because Gulaal is gonna have 2 marriages the first will be with Dushyant which will be the bad one and the second with Vasant Day Dreaming

still fingers crossed Big smile

_KAYNAAT_

_KAYNAAT_

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Y a nothing concrete as yet but hav 2 wait and watch wat happens next...luvly twists marrying devar is shown in many serials but marrying her devar who is so young will rather b very strange...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anoosree

iqbals4ever

IF-Dazzler

iqbals4ever

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
ok... I just started watching this show and visiting this forum so  I am a little confused.... I thought Gulaal would end up marrying Dushyant (which is the bad relationship for Gulaal) even though she loves Vasant. After Dushyant dies, Gulaal would marry Vasant but where does Kesar fit into all of this; where did the rumours come from?Confused clarifications please.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

daddys_girl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.