kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Lakhan mishra and his wife come to see rumzum and all the mama mami's are upset.  Amma comes and says who is it and her chacha chachi fall at amma feet.   All mama mami's think why has he come her after 20 years.  He says i want to meet rumzum just once.   Rumzum comes and lakhan and his wife pretend love her.   Her grandma says rumzum this is ur chacha chachi...he asks for forgiveness from rumzum and also rajju bhaia.   and they have a discussion that why he is here after 20 years and how he is here to take rumzum.   Billo says they are here for some greed and lakkhan says it is greed we have come for...and he says whatever u guys got from rumzum i also want the same thing...and everyone is arguing....that we havent got anything cause of rumzum.  Amma says what are u saying lakhan.   Lakhan says let me show u and he says this is rumzum kundali...and his wife is like he is going to tell the truth....lakhan says i got the kundali i came here.   Lakhan says i came here to tell the truth about the kundali...amma says what is written on this...and amma says this was suppose to be mishra's family taqdeer but pande family got it all.   Then he reads everything wrong...that rumzum is durbaghiya and she is an abhagan and whever she will stay there will be difficulties...her whole life is full of difficulty.   Everyone is shocked to hear this.   Lakhan and wife look at each other and smile.   And everyone starts taunting rumzum....   Amma shouts....rumzum is not like that.  Lakhan says u all dont have to take care of her and we will take rumzum with us.   All three mami's think that they would have to do all the house chours by themselves.   Then they all change their tunes and says whatever goes wrong it is not rumzum;s fault.   she is like a daughter to us.   lakhan says amma u know i dont have a daughter so give me rumzum amma.   Amma says rumzum has grown up here and they can marry her off too.. but why would they marry her as for them rumzum is ill-fated.   Amma says lakhan is not wrong if they want to take her let them take her.   Lakhan says we will marry her off and end the reponsibility.  Amma says it is decided rumzum will go with chacha chachi.   She is lakhan's responsibility and she can leave after tonight's party.   She tells rumzum to come with her.   The mama's say what shall we do now.   

Amma tells rumzum to go pack.   and rumzum says what kind of decision is this?   amma says whatever i am doing is for ur own good.  She says they wont marry u...rumzum says i dont want to marry.   Amma says leave this hell and go.   and she sends her off packing.   Everyone is ganging up on amma as they do not want rumzum to go.  Lakhan says it is our responsibility why do u want it.   Amma says lakhan is correct...rumzum is his reponsibility...she will go with them.   Everyone says we have decided that rumzum will NOT go anywhere.   and they all leave.   Lakhan's wife starts fake crying to amma.   Rumzum in her room packing and talking to her parents photos.   She says i have got all the love form amma and now i have to go and leave her and she strats to cry.   If mama mami scold me so what...they have raised me.   How shall i make her understand that i m ok with that.   She is crying and saying she wont go.   

Amma is working and lakhan;s wife go and help amma....amma says lakhan i m worried about rumzum..she is very simple and innocent.   they say where is she...and she says she is in the kitchen.   and then they say they want tea.   Then mittho sees that milk is getting burnt and she gets a telling off.  Lakhan and his wife watch rumzum work and amma watches this and is sad.   

all the bhabhi's are in bitto's room and looking at her sari's and karsen wali want sari...and she sees mishra's wife talking to rumzum and goes and all the others as well.   They says chachi is taking rumzum wrong path.   They says what if she leaves.   They say we have to get riad of this chacha chachi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thnks for the update! great show!
harman05 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thanks for the written update

Edited by harman05 - 13 years ago
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think it's runjhun........ not rumzum! 🤔
loved only one thing......... 'aaye haye pandey jee!' 🤣
kasrana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnx...I wasnt sure what i was hearing...:-)
Neha_K thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasrana

Thnx...I wasnt sure what i was hearing...:-)

what??? 😆