lump in my throat!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hey guys...makin a thread after a while...i'v been really ill Unhappy
but managed to catch up with all the episodes today...and my gosh...so much happened...but wnt talk about that now...lol

so back to the topic....today's ending gave me a lump in my throat...the painful seperation...it was very obvious arjun and arohi found it hard to say bye to each other...oh gosh i felt their pain Cry
but not to worry....phir milenge chalte chalteBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43rose-girlDiorRouge.PraniiSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lump in my throat!!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Welcome back .. Hope u r doing good.
Yrs many things happend in just 2 weeks, they have developed trust and stron feelings for one another, hope this trust continues and i wish it should be arjun who should reveal yhe truth to her. Comming to your topic yes it is always hatd yo see seperation mostly when the artists are goos at expressing emotions and in case of Arjuhi it was always painfull to see them walk away from each other.
I hate seperations ... But i think this will also help them to bond even emotioally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
get well soon dear

about the topic, agree with u and ishika, these separations will only make them realise how much they have started meaning to each other and they'll definitely meet again never to separate :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43DiorRouge.

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
thnx guys...i'm much better now
yep totally agree with you guys...u know what they 'seperation can make a realtionship stronger'
just can't wait to see both of them always thinking and deeply missing each other....and i'm really looking forward to the future episodes
i must say the CV's, karan and krithika are doing a wonderful job

DiorRouge.Pranii

DiorRouge.

Viewbie

DiorRouge.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
You took the words from my mouth!

Honestly, the way Arohi cried today - made me feel she CANNOT even imagine living without Arjun anymore.

Life doesn't feel at all like life when Arjun is without Arohi and Arohi without Arjun.

Damn! Waiting to see their reaction when they see eachother again!

Praniiglitter567

glitter567

IF-Rockerz

glitter567

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

You took the words from my mouth!

Honestly, the way Arohi cried today - made me feel she CANNOT even imagine living without Arjun anymore.

Life doesn't feel at all like life when Arjun is without Arohi and Arohi without Arjun.

Damn! Waiting to see their reaction when they see eachother again!

totally agree....really eager to wach how they react....what they will say to each other
i must say karan and krithika's acting is top notch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiorRouge.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.