the game of love!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:45am | IP Logged
When love is not madness, it is not love.  ~Pedro Calderon de la Barca
arjun again tells arohi that her life is in his hands....he then ties band arond arohi's eyes n says that now u will see from my eyes.....n then tells her that she has to close her eyes n walk in a straight line.......this can also cause a risk to her life......arjun says that i wanna see whether ur trust is bigger or my aim....to which arohi replies......  im ready so what r we waiting for.....arjun is astonished.....
the look on arjun's face showed that he was shocked to see arohi like this n more than shoch he admired her guts that the girl who couldn't even stand in a dark room was now ready to risk her life for him..........
n arohi's face showed her calmness ..that she was ready to do anything that arjun asked her to do...........n the reason for it was quite simple.....in just a span of few days that they spent together....arohi started trusting arjun completely.......his presence around her made her feel secured.......
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.  ~Mark Overby
then the DIG n rajveer arrived.....arohi starts walking n arjun aims his pistol at her n fires one after the other.......but arohi remains firm on her decision n keeps on walking.....in between arjun keeps on asking DIG to give him the file n arohi's life will be saved......finally the last bullet comes.....n arohi is at the edge of the cliff on which she was walking.....
rajveer gives in to arjun's demand n burns the file..........meanwhile arjun aims at arohi but isnt able to shoot at her this time ....he remembers the way arohi saved his life the night before.........n on seeing rajveer burning the file to ashes he comes back to his senses n runs to stop arohi.....
When you're in love you never really know whether your elation comes from the qualities of the one you love, or if it attributes them to her; whether the light which surrounds her like a halo comes from you, from her, or from the meeting of your sparks.  ~Natalie Clifford Barney
arjun comes near arohi n holds her in his arms n then holding her hand says dont be afraid im with u..........
if u were dead,,,,arjun would have died......n arjun wont die so easily.......arohi replies my trust on u is bigger than my fear........Embarrassed
this dialogue was the highlight of the episode n my most fav one too........it showed all that arjun was trying to hide , from himself also, in all these days spent in jungle........he finally confessed that arohi meant him more than his life.......Big smileEmbarrassed it was a touching moment............I LOVED THAT SCENE.....Tongue
He felt now that he was not simply close to her, but that he did not know where he ended and she began.  ~Leo Tolstoy

hey everyone the last scene was also awesome but will write on it later......this was my fav scene in the epi........wow.......how much i adore arjuhi now.........Day Dreaming 
both arjun n arohi were fabulous today....from expresions to dialogue delivery.........they completely stole my heart.......Blushing but to tell the truth i always liked arohi more tha arjn but today..........arjun just made me speechless.......he was pure to the core..........an awesome pieceof acting from karan......ClapClapClap n also my sweetie-pie arohi was adorable.......ClapClapClap
together as arjuhi...they r UNBEATABLE.........StarStarStar

Edited by mushirox - 08 December 2010 at 12:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43worldequalsyouPraniiSiddhi_Mariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the game of love!!!!" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
LOL i just edited my post guys coz i made a few blunders.......Embarrassed

worldequalsyou

Goldie

worldequalsyou

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
--woww nice...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
lLoove Youur Posst HeartClap

mushiroxx

ishikaek43

ishikaek43

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Yah evry bit u explained just elevated the whole scene. I would say i have never seen such intense scene any where be it TV or movies... It just has every emotion that a person feels in love.... Trust, bond, security, dependability etc.
Arohi had so much belief in arjun that she can follow him blindly... Without an once of doubt. She know he can never let anything happen, even arjun knows he can depend on arohi.
Not to exagerate but this episode itself stood apart and put the show i should say CV's in a diff league.... now i expect to see more and more of such scenes where its not always one proving his/her love for the other.... But both share tje same intensity.
Ok i think i have blah blahed a lot ... Loved ur post

Edited by ishikaek43 - 08 December 2010 at 1:22pm

mushiroxx

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nana-raee

--woww nice...Smile
thank u.....Tongue

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie

lLoove Youur Posst HeartClap
thank u......Embarrassed

mushiroxx

IF-Rockerz

mushiroxx

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishikaek43

Yah evry bit u explained just elevated the whole scene. I would say i have never seen such intense scene any where be it TV or movies... It just has every emotion that a person feels in love.... Trust, bond, security, dependability etc.
Arohi had so much belief in arjun that she can follow him blindly... Without an once of doubt. She know he can never let anything happen, even arjun knows he can depend on arohi.
Not to exagerate but this episode itself stood apart and put the show i should say CV's in a diff league.... now i expect to see more and more of such scenes where its not always one proving his/her love for the other.... But both share tje same intensity.
Ok i think i have blah blahed a lot ... Loved ur post
thank u so much.....Tongue n i agree with u.......they both share such great intensity....be it love, passion, quarrel or trust........arjohi rock.........Clap

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.