Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Allwaysindian

Allwaysindian

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming   simply best episode ...left me breathlessDay Dreaming ..goosebumps and teared.
  i love it when Arjun said if tumhari jaan jati to arjun ki bhi jaan jaati ( something like dat Tongue) but i LOVED IT Heart when Arjun gave a little bit ..ha a very little bit smile when Arohi said ..Gadhe ho tum.. how can she marry chikoo ..haaeeeeeeee ..Arjun ke maan me toh ladoo phut rahe the .well this was my fav moment ..share ur favorite moment from todays episode .

Edited by Allwaysindian - 08 December 2010 at 10:03am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PRIYA_123456789ArjuhiFanuk001n7geniusishikaek43Maheen_AhmedarshraviPraniibrokenmirrorsAnkitaKarankavyasammushiroxxSiddhi_Anjalii...xXxshootingstar.xx

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's ur Favorite moment of today?" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
reserved, will write soon after watching :D m sure will be in great dilemma as which one to choose :)

really nice topic :D

the scene u described seems soo cute :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindianarshravi

uk001

Groupbie

uk001

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Allwaysindian

simple best episode ...left me breathless ..goosebumps and teared.
  i love it when Arjun said if tumhari jaan jati to arjun ki bhi jaan jaati ( something like dat Tongue) but i LOVED IT when Arjun gave a little bit ..ha a very little bit smile when Arohi said ..Gadhe ho tum.. how can she marry chikoo ..haaeeeeeeee ..Arjun ke maan me toh ladoo phut rahe the .well this was my fav moment ..share ur favorite moment from todays episode .

Edited by uk001 - 08 December 2010 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindian

arshravi

arshravi

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
This scene was too cute Big smileBig smile loved his teeny meeny cutie smile Embarrassed
I also loved the scene when Arjun saved her from falling off the cliff ClapClap awesome dialogues Thumbs Up

AllwaysindianPranii

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
every scene of arjun arohi in todays epiosde was hearttouching,,,,if i had to choose  that would be the scene where arjun holds arohi before falling down and the whole car scene

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianarshraviPranii

ArjuhiFan

Groupbie

ArjuhiFan

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
same line i luv da most n da last 1.....Heart  karan n kritika r awesome actor............

AllwaysindianPranii

vaishnavi...

vaishnavi...

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I loved today's epi....It ws a well balanced epi........okk lemme write wat i all i loved

1) The cliff scene :Arjuhi's chemistry is jst magical......I loved the way he said  agar tumhari jaan chali jaati to arjun bhi nahi bach paataEmbarrassed

2) convo between Rudr pratap and Kartar singh .dey both are amazingClap

3) The car convo between arjun n arohi.thank god billu n makrand were asleep (sorry agar spelling mistake ho toh forgive me ) .I loved the way she was asking agar main chiku se shaadi kar lun tumhe koi prob nahi hogi and he said no and dat smile.aww.haha d most powerful word arohi said was GADHE ho tum.haha rofl LOL

4) The last scene was superb .amazing acting by karanika +guhd dialogues+fabulous expressions+aweum bg .i cried aftr watching itCry

soo overall the season of love has started.yayy after jungle.it's hillstation nw ;).....yeh haseen wadiyan ye khula aaasman :P.cant wait for 2morrow's epi 

Allwaysindianishikaek43

munz.

Goldie

munz.

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
i loved the ending... i wanted to cry along with arohi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindian

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.