Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

aarohi mei tumhara hath kabhi nahi joduga

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

i love this line like anything wen he said this to aarohi his expressions were just mindblowiong it ws out of this world it touched my heart and aarohi too was marvellous today she was so confident about her trust on arjun that she is not scared of loosing is life who is just unknown person in his life.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

i like to conclude to arjohi that I M PROUD OF BEING ARJOHI'S FRIENDClapClapClap i and we all arjohi friends promise that we will always support and always remember u both forever
LUV ARJOHITongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

Edited by surpatel - 08 December 2010 at 8:44am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Love14worldequalsyourasika.KKipkknd06Praniiaparna4karanikaAnkitaKaranMahak SinhaMariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aarohi mei tumhara hath kabhi nahi joduga" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pranii

IF-Dazzler

Pranii

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
aww again a very cute post, agree with u. Arjuh r just so realy awesome. and m proud of being their fan too :))

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Niice Post Clap Even I am Proud To Be Their Fan And to Be In This Foruum Heart

chandni2825

chandni2825

Posted: 10 December 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed

Mahak Sinha

IF-Sizzlerz

Mahak Sinha

Posted: 11 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
This is one of the fantastic lines he said till date.

He was really so promising in that scene n brilliant scene by KK.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.