Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

8/12 - Epi.28: "Anaylsis & Disscussion" - Page 5

-sanju- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ystrday's epi was a really sweet 1....luvd it lyk always....๐Ÿ˜›..๐Ÿ˜†

it was difficult 2 digest d fact dat arohi trusts arjun 2 dis xtent within dis short span of tym...but d scene was very well executed...i somehow luvd d feel of it...kavya...i agree....wat arjun did was bad...100 sit-ups is a must...๐Ÿ˜†....n ya one more thing....new discovery....aankhein baandh dene se sunayi nai deta....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...n rajveer n KSA never even thot y der poti is trying new stunts....??!?!๐Ÿ˜•..๐Ÿ˜†..
good portrayal of Arjun's conflict of mind....4 a moment he had jus belived DIG sahab....๐Ÿ˜†..
luvd it wen arjun held arohi....(gud one arjun....pehle ladki ko khayi mein dhakelo n fir bachao....herogiri proved....n den sum spcl dialogues...ladki toh pat gayi...fultoo flat...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)...more srsly....d dialogues, BG n everything was beautiful.....chemistry wid closed eyes...๐Ÿ˜ณ...

jeep scene....was cute....both of dem dun want 2 part...n none of dem can say dat...but its fine...i can already foresee n sarhali vacation....๐Ÿคฃ...i want arjun arohi 2gether 4 longer.....family se milna jhulna toh hota rahega.....here its bttr widout....irritating luvdeep bua....speechless tayiji...expressionless sanchit...n desperate gauri...wait dat reminds me....arohi in luv wid arjun...doesn't even think of bachpan ki dost...???....sadd....bt me happy...๐Ÿ˜†
ok....bac 2 d scene...arjun's smile wen arohi says she wudn't marry brown fruit reminded me of punji's 1st smile....hayye...!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ..d entire conversation was sweet....arohi's indirect instructions were a cute way of saying tak care...๐Ÿ˜ณ..me waiting 2 hear arjun stop arohi in 2day's epi....

btw Aanchi dear....dats not how u spell "Discussion"...๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
guys i want similar scene for arjuhi
check this out (even if u dont understand a word)

on their way to Saharli;-) ino it will be better! but thts gr8 1 too
enjoy
-sanju- thumbnail
eshu...yeah...no 2 salwar suits.....her kidnapper got her a whole new wardrobe...๐Ÿ˜†

pooja....i think "Lounge De Mohabbat" or "Mohabbat Lounge" suits best...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -sanju- - 13 years ago
-sanju- thumbnail
k guyys me leaving now....hav classes...c ya 2moro....
shibzy๐Ÿ˜›..missing u๐Ÿ˜’..hope ur here 2day....how was ur xam....?!?!?!๐Ÿ˜›

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -sanju-

eshu...yeah...no 2 salwar suits.....her kidnapper got her a whole new wardrobe...๐Ÿ˜†

pooja....i think "Lounge De Mohabbat" or "Mohabbat Lounge" suits best...๐Ÿ˜ณ

i like Lounge De Mohobbat
ok i will be PMing everyone now asking for their vote ๐Ÿ˜ณ
awww soo good to see our thread growing up

we nurtured it and now it's growing up ๐Ÿ˜ณ first it was an idea, and now look where we've got, one step at a time we are getting better and better ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

good job to all of us here ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
adhasrujana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really u ppl have gathered many viewers hats off๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ n pranii mai bhi yahi soch rahi thi agar yeh log kavyanjali ka tune yaha use kar sakte hai tho kmh ka tune bhi future mein use karenge ๐Ÿ˜ญ n pata hai do din pehle my sis kept star plus n kmh music was running in the background i felt like throwing something at the screen n
last but not the least
@pranii thanks for the compliment๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
It was a lovely episode! I swear, Arjun has such awesome calculations! He somehow knew that the Aluwalias will give in before Arohi can fall!! Something tells me he wasn't too sure if he's worthy of Arohi's trust but I never doubted that he was๐Ÿ˜
And the end! The way they were looking at each other! It KILLED me!๐Ÿ˜ญ

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
@Neethi - welcome to our thread ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

aww that last look was killing me!! the intensity that scene had was really good

todays will be really good!!! both off to Sahrali ๐Ÿ˜ณ part 2 of kidnapping track? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† enjoying the sunset now, are we Arjuhi? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res๐Ÿ˜ญ
edited
so here goes my analysis
arohi putting her trust in arjun was a major step of her towards him because you can love any person in this world but you cant trust just any person and that too trusting someone with your life is a major thing to do which arohi did today without dangling here and there
now it was arjun's turn to show arohi that he can keep her trust in him very well protected which he did because i can see from his eyes that if chachu wouldnt have burned the papers he still wouldnt harm arohi in any way becoz he owes his life to her and whatever he is doing for rudra i am with him because hes doing a right thing ,rudra supported him in his worst times and you cant repay the debt of the person who supported you in your crucial times and you can go to any extent for that person
and as expected arjun didnt let our arohi fall off from the cliff๐Ÿ˜ƒ
but i noticed something funny in that scene how come arohi couldnt hear whatever the DIG and arjun were talking... once i heard a police guy talking on the wireless and i could clearly hear what the other guy was saying so how come arohi could hear them when she was standing close to them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
leaving aside the blooper.. that line which arjun said just took me to my lala land๐Ÿ˜
"daro mat tumhara hath mere hath mein hai aur mein ye hath chorun ga nai tumhari jan jati hai to arjun ki jaan jati hai aur arjun ki jaan itni aasani se nai ja sakti"โค๏ธ  can any guy get this much adorable and loving๐Ÿ˜
then arohi reciprocated her to what arjun said
"tumharay upar jo mera vishwas hai wo mere dar se bhara hai" โค๏ธ..these two are beyond the trusting level
i can just use these lines of songs to convey this better what arjun wanted to say
jo dhoop nikli chayaa ban jaon ga
jo ho tu akeli saaya ban jaon ga
jo uljhan mein ho maan mein behlaon ga
then comes the arohi's arjun making jealous mission๐Ÿ˜†
she actually thought arjun would get jealous and stop her from marrying chiku๐Ÿ˜†
but when she said i wont marry him because he ran away... the smile which appeared on arjun's face was worth to watch๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i loved how arohi was lying in everything she was saying typical girlish habit whatever we girls say its the opposite of that whats in our hearts
she was actually trying to say that i wont marry chiku and i am  terribly sad that i am leaving you and i like you
arohi dear dont worry you are going to get this chance soon of choosing something for you and i can feel this time is very close๐Ÿ˜ƒ
when arohi said "ab" i can really well feel what she was trying to say that arjun i dont wana go take me back to where we were before
now i wana sing the song
batain kuch na kahi si kuch na suni si honay lagi
kabu na dil pe raha hasti humari khonay lagi
wo wo wo wo
wo wo wo wo shayad yehi hai pyar shayad yehi hai pyar
then again the lying that she wont miss him and she doesnt want arjun to take care of himself and all she was actually trying to say those unsaid words that arjun i would miss you terribly and she wanted him to go to the doctor have his check ups take care of his wound in short totally a wifely behaviour๐Ÿ˜†
in the last the longing they both had in their eyes was just breath taking they wanted to stay where they are just like that forever but this zalim samaj doesnt let them have what they want๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

p.s i forgot to say they used kavyanjali bg tune in the first scene๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i loved it, it went well with the scene

Edited by -tehreem- - 13 years ago
ObodroKargosh thumbnail
aww tehru baby its okay =]

we will read it still ๐Ÿ˜ณ
miss talking u
please please please this weekend hit the CC!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ