Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

Ria ka Adda Rules:

We are here to have fun and at the same time provide objective feedback. 

1) Follow IF rules & respect each others opinion. There is a decent code of conduct you can maintain and not pounce on each other if there's a difference of opinion.

2) Actor bashing will not be tolerated. Discuss the show & characters :)

3) Please use @Name format and avoid quoting long/multiple posts.

4) First page is for episode analysis, so reserve only if you want to analyze.

5) Join us on RKA Facebook by becoming friends of "Ria ka Adda". Send us a
friends request and we would love to see you as part of the family!

Hola Adda-Waasis! Hug

Where do I start with my perspective
Its hard for me to be objective
When the story lacks a narrative
And the screenplay is ineffective

This story about Arjun & Aarohi
Still remains for me...a mystery
The lead pair's chemistry
Cannot make up for lack of a story

This boy meets girl plot
Is older than Camelot
But old wine packaged anew
Would have kept me from feeling blue

The writers have drawn inspiration
From everywhere without discrimination
From Jab We Met to the evergreen Hero
From Sholay to...who cares...it's all a zero!

As for today, it started with bullets
I wished someone had shot me instead!
Arjun then released Aarohi outside a police station
With both remembering their love connection!

Now that this story track is done with
Can we dare hope for something creative?
I for one am still hoping they do get back on track
If only for the gals that fought to bring this show back!

Stern Smile

On a more serious note, today marked the end of the whole kidnap story plot. Leaves me more hopeful, even if it is for a day, that the writers have been working on some more engaging story lines for the future. 

Unlike a lot of viewers, I have not watched KMH-1...so I do not have anything vested in these characters or their chemistry. But...after weeks of scratching my head, I have to say, it is a far more pleasant experience to watch them now. 

As expected, today started with the Arjun - Kartar Singh confrontation. Now...it beats me why Aarohi would walk in a straight line, blind folded. Ermm Love & trust aside, how did she think this was connected to the purported danger to her life? D'ohMaybe I missed something in the episodes I skipped last week. LOL

At the close of the confrontation, Arjun stops Aarohi from falling...in the nick of time. Stern Smile Man...my local salon manicurist is thanking the writers right about now. That nail biting suspense means I give them some business tomorrow...ROFL

Then there was that ride back out of the jungle. Quite alright to watch...the lead-pair chemistry on full display! I found the dialogs very predictable but I will let that pass...Stern Smile

Overall: Decent one-time watch albeit predictable screenplay!

That's it guys...cannot watch the episode again to write more...ROFL. Feel free to tear this apart! ROFL

Cheers,

Jaya

Edited by darlunia - 08 December 2010 at 9:40am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

noor_ayeshaNimz-KMHsumz3violettesam111222sanjukta..sweetassugar16secretkeeperMarshPQuirkypavspayal_4mchopraSigma-Vanshika-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8/12 Ria Ka Adda: Bullet Se Pyar Tak" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
OK sorry was cught up so no detail analysis..just few lines...
humne na pyaar maange bharosa tha,
na dil na jaan dena ka waada kiya tha,
bas keh na sake kuch tumse yeh afsoos hai,
dil mein sehte rahe gam yeh sacchai hai,
na chahate hue bhi pyaar kar baithe,
na maante hue tumhe apna bana baithe,
bas ho jaao tum humari yeh maangte hai,
saath na chote kabhi ya sapna saajate hain..

Edited by mchopra - 09 December 2010 at 7:27am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesam111222BheegiBasanti

secretkeeper

IF-Rockerz

secretkeeper

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Cool Hello Addians :) *nudge nudge*

Epi verdict -They have all the ingredients but they're not cooking properly Smile

Liked:

1) Arjun's self talk "Mein ye kerna toh nahi chaahta lekin majboor hoo". Thanks for showing what the character is thinking.
2) Arjun's FBs of dad & Arohi's FBs of her mother Thumbs Up
3) I'm happy they are experimenting with BG score Thumbs Up
4) Rudra pratap. Thats called Acting Star
5) Arjun: Ermm Tum chikoo say shaadi kero gi? *nudge* tumhe toh koi farak nahi parta na? Big smile *nudge nudge*
6) Aro: Ghaday hey tum! ROFL ROFL ROFL
7) Smiling Arjun reminded me of.....

Good old days....*sigh* The very first time Arjun tried to smile...(Jaya, do watch)

Disappointing:

1) Manisha's prediction was right. Aro andhi aur behri bhi hoh gayee LOL Arjun could hear them shouting but Aro couldnt. Selective hearing? Heart *nudge* LOL
2) It was predictable. Not something which i would want to watch again n again Smile

@KMH2 team: Your team is capable. Work on the story....be hatke.

Edited by secretkeeper - 08 December 2010 at 10:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsumz3violettesanjukta..veil_of_rosessam111222QuirkypavsBheegiBasanti

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Clap  Awesome lines..Thumbs Up.. u perfectly narrated plight of a non-interested candidate.. Embarrassed.. wen i think of it.. yes it mite b somewhat absurd 4 u 2 get their chemistry sans the story.. Ermm.. for us its like v know with their expressions tht they r getting ther and tht keep our hopes alive.... Embarrassed
i wud say the show and Kritz and Karan have improved a lot since i started watching it..

I believe one cannot always find reasonable logic in a love story .. bt it shud b believable.. it shud b entertaining, interesting, and engrossing..

like many of SRK movies even JWM.. or even QSQT... or Dil.. one wud never think of doing it in real life.. these wer larger thn life stories.. narrated and depicted so beautifully tht u wanted to believe in their luv and such luv stories.. a distant dream it may seem..

KMH2 looking from a different perspective.. is trying 2 b a complete masala entertainer movie.. it has action, a hot munda, a cute gal, a loving family, an indifferent villain, gud lead chemistry, and budding romance..  they jst need to make it more believable.. for e.g. an unbelievable story line of OSO.. or an utterly ridiculous base story of Rab ne bana di jodi...LOL or even the YRF movies.. ek duje ke waaste.. sorta thingsLOL

and i really dont mind such romance as long as it makes me feel guddy guddy and romantic..Day Dreaming..

today's epi.. was gud in terms of  performances.. there was pain, there was luv, there was longing in both Arjun and Arohi.. Day Dreaming and BG scores wer gud 2..Day Dreaming

Arohi was always so adorable.. and her character is most loving one.. of all in KMH2.. she is very convincing and she keeps tht undercurrent of romance tht vibe alive with her naive ways tho on second thots it may seem really absurd..and she seems pretty dumb bt i cant stop adoring her..LOL

finally i can understand lover boy Arjun a bit.. he loves Arohi.. and he cant help it.. its jst a step forward 4 him and thers lot 2 come from him..

i have always luved KSA_RPS convos.. this was gud one..

Rajveer was a revealation i didnt knew he cud break down and forget rules when it comes 2 Arohi.. it reveals tht he mite b a tuff guy bt he still has a heart and one who acts on emotions rather thn reasoning..... and it wud play an imp role in his and Gauri's r'ship and understanding Arohi's attraction to Arjun..

well, from here on the story luks promising.. especially since Arjun wud now not need to act bipolar and can contemplate abt his feelings 4 Arohi.. so here starts a new chapter in life of A_A.. and hopefully will bring back the A_A and KMH1 magic back...Embarrassed

Edited by violette - 08 December 2010 at 9:42am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHLove14munz.sumz3sanjukta..sam111222pavssecretkeeperQuirkymchopraBheegiBasanti

AnjanaYYZ

Coolbie

AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Me izz here for 30 secs - to say hi & byeROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHsecretkeeperpavsBheegiBasanti

DUGGUlicious

IF-Sizzlerz

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
res peopleROFL

@Jaya: Amazing poem

Poem

When you'll remember me

I'll call you

And I'll call you
and the echo of your name
will echo in the mountains
I'll see you among the waves
and I'll walk on the sea
on vast meadows
I'll touch your hand
and in the wind I'll fly with you.

Edited by ItalianPrincess - 08 December 2010 at 12:05pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

violettesanjukta..sam111222QuirkysecretkeeperBheegiBasanti

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
@K:  me  c u.. Hug.. hru.. long time no c?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

munz.

Goldie

munz.

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
loved today's episode don't know why...

from start... till the end it was like i was moving along with the characters... N i was able to feel every bit of emotion... from arohi's blinded trust on Arjun... to Arjun's promise to die along with Arohi... N the last part was so touchy... i was like come on at-least one hug before you guys separate... that's the thing i always felt while watching KHM1... the same emotion... belongingness n of course love .. which i was able to feel today... :) .

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHLove14violettesumz3sanjukta..sam111222QuirkysecretkeeperpavsmchopraBheegiBasanti

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.