Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Jeep Convo. between arjuhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
i just loved it man thet way they were trying to argue and let there feeling out....

arjun was superb in his acting there.... the way he was trying to make arohi break her marriage with chikku....

now even i hope she doesnt marry him.....

but did anyone notice that markand was moving a lot in the back.... i think he got tried of them arguing in the front and not saying what's in there heartLOL

what do you think.... i hope that arohi does say no to chikku....Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sohniye212surpatelrasika.KKkavyasamSiddhi_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeep Convo. between arjuhi" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surpatel

Goldie

surpatel

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
it was damn cute n sweet Tongue

Mariaa.RD

IF-Sizzlerz

Mariaa.RD

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
it Waas So Cuteee ...Love This Episode
SO gOOD soo FarHeart

anitaksuresh

anitaksuresh

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Yeah the scene with the convo in the jeep was lovely..Luved the way Arjuhi were ishaaron mey in their hearts feeling it but on the outside were arguing...Gosh!! Cheeku key saath marraige...too much!!Nahii..am sure this bubbly,chirpy Arohi will fight thru her bak bak...
The convo in the jeep mey luved the way Karan asked about Cheeku and at the same time his expression on his face changed to why am i asking her this and y should I be bothered sort of expression...Karan portrayed that too well..
and Arohi with her finger calling out to him Idhar dekho..luved that part..she was dhaansu with her expression here.

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged
hahahahaha ofcourse arohi cant marry run away cheeku ... karan kundra just rocks awww and that smile was so cute...just loved that scene arjun likes to cover up his feeling he doesnt smile ya right arjun

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasika.KK

brinda_ght

IF-Rockerz

brinda_ght

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 3:12am | IP Logged
it was lovely

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.