Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jazmine thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: sujalfan

Hi Pinky............ Will you be my best friend............. I've seen your pic. and you are verrrrry verrrrrrrry sweet.............. Here a gift for you today.....

Don't feel lonely. Whenever you do so just write to me........ I'll take it away from you....... Above all things you are my best friend..... NO????

oh My sis says thanx thanx thanx. she is making abother card coz u lot liked it.
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

Jenny your sis is too cute!! I will be her friend too!! When is she gonna join the forum?!😆

We are all her friends too!!!

🤗

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Pinky I'll be waiting for your card........

jazmine thumbnail

Originally posted by: jem1299

Jenny your sis is too cute!! I will be her friend too!! When is she gonna join the forum?!😆

We are all her friends too!!!

🤗

Join the forum? well she will join after 8-9 years or if i can get her joined now then i'l do that now but i need permission.😭😭
jazmine thumbnail
i still need to c the card first, i dont even remember wot i named it, my sis neva gave me the chance to c it.
jazmine thumbnail

here it is, found it, everyone check out her next one. 

GOD IM GONNA FAINT , MY SIS IS TOO MUCH, FIRST SHE MAKES SOMETHING AND ALWAYS IN THE END SHE TELLS ME TO PRINT IT OFF, N I GO WOAH I AINT GONNA PRINT THAT THING OFF, ITS GONNA WASTE MY INK AND PAPER!!!!SHE IS JUST TOO MUCH.

jas thumbnail

Hi pinky!

Happy Valentine's Day! We liked your cards

samir_soni thumbnail
she is very sweet. Jazmine, can u post her pictures? plz😊
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

She is  tooooooo sweet........ Hi Pinky sweety We all love you here....... Thanks for the card............ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU ALSO.

jazmine thumbnail
oi where is her card??????