Miscellaneous

Need Help.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Jaankajaanu

Jaankajaanu

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I am sure this is totally a weird question.  I need advice, and my parents are headed to india so dont want to bother them. 

Both my kids are sick(2 and 4), they go to a babysitter that keeps 5 kids.  I am doing a temp position with a company and I know that they are not extending my position.  Mujhe India jaana hai next week(Dec.18).  I am thinking about resigning today, so I can take care of my kids.  I want to take healthy kids to India and not worry about their health their since its my sisters marriage.  Please koi mujhe madat karo, ke main jo soch rahi hoon woh sahi hai ya galat..ya apna opinion deh do.  Mere baache hi mere liye saab kuch hai.  Meri pati agrees.  I would greatly appreciate your help.

~Jyotsna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need Help." in Miscellaneous forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaankajaanu

Jaankajaanu

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Saab dekh rahen hain..par ek bhi banda nahi hai jo..opinion de saktha hai?...:(

souro

souro

Posted: 14 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
You have decided on it, your husband supports that decision, your career is not getting affected either way... why would you need a second opinion in that case? Go ahead with what you've decided to be the best way under the circumstances.

Btw, in future if you have such questions where you need help, you can try out Advice Corner.

Edited by souro - 14 December 2010 at 4:24am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top