Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
arjun tells Kartar singh  that i cant see your pain and i've decided to make your life easy and i'll tell you where i am..... arjun tells him and then tells him to come before night or else he wont feel sad killing arohi....

Arjun goes to arohi and tells her that she'll have to trust him blindly.... then he says i want to see how strong your trust and my aim is.... he ties a blindfold on her eyes and tells her you'll see through my eyes.... he says he has 6 bullets and she has to walk straight when she hears them and if she moves a little then it'll be bad.... Arohi tells him that she's ready and what are we waiting for and arjun think now only waiting for Kartar singh....

the police reaches there and they see arohi up on a cliff..... arjun welcomes them and says that if you do anything you granddaughter will be dead.... he then tells kartar to giving the file or else and he shoots near arohi and she starts to walk.... Kartar tells arjun that your not doing right and leave arohi or else you wont stay alive too.... arjun says who told you that im worried about my life and shoots again.... Kartar tells him that you have all the blames but not murder and if you murder her then your life will be ruined.... arjun says my life isnt mine its my dad's and he shoots again....

Kartar tells him that the family your doing this for doesnt even care do you know that your brother mickhal send a shooter to kill you..... arjun tells him to not lie and then says that if you killed mickhal then rudra wouldnt have forgave you but if mickhal did then he would forgive him.... arjun thinks back to the time when he got the cottage has a gift and all..... Kartar tells him to come on his side and they'll save him.... he says he doesnt want forgives he wants dad's bail....

Rajbir tells him to leave arohi and goes to jeep and takes a file and tells arjun that i'll burn this file but leave arohi.... kartar asks rajbir what is he doing and rajbir says no and arjun tells kartar to listen to his son and your granddaughter wil be saved.... Kartar says that i can risk her life for my country....

Arohi is just about to step off the clip and rajbir yells arohi.... Arjun looks at her and thinks back to last night..... Rajbir says you want this file i'll burn it and he starts to burn it..... arjun tells him that i want a way to leave from here and a promise that no one will follow.... Rajbir says okay but please leave arohi....arjun says he wants to listen to this from DIG..... DIG promises him that he'll give him a way and tells arjun to stop arohi and tells everyone to leave....

arohi is by the end of the cliff and arjun comes and saves her.... arjun tells her not to be scared and that her hand is in his hand and he wont leave it....Arjun asks her if she's scared and arohi says no and that the trust i have in you is bigger..... arjun takes arohi and gets into the jeep and he tells them that by tonight you'll get you granddaughter....

Kartar singh calls rudra and says  that you won this game and rudra says that im not that happy that you had to lose.... Kartar tells him that you cant win a war with just one game.... rudra says that you let me free and i'll let you have your granddaughter..... rudra says that she'll be home by tonight.... Kartar says that i promise you'll be behind bars again and your son will be in for kidnapping....rudra tells him to try not promise because promises can break....

arohi asks where are we going and arjun tells her that your not in danger anymor so i'll drop you at a police station.... arohi says why not my house..... arjun tells her that my job was to save you but now that your safe i dont want to stay with you.... then he asks her if she'll marry chikku... arohi says its possible and arjun says how can you he left you just like that.... arohi asks him if he's happy she'll marry chikku and arjun says i dont care and arohi says that i'll marry chikku then.... arohi calls him an idiot and says why would i marry someone who ran away... arjun looks the other way and smiles.... arohi tells her your smiling that im not marrying chikku.... arjun tells her why would i smile that your marrriage broke.... arohi says who said that im going to marry chikku and im not sad at all...

arjun tells her good and we'll reach police station in few minutes and tell them the address and they'll drop you.... arohi says where is my house.... then she remembers when her mom told her that she'll feel her house is not her's anymor one day.... arohi tells arjun that she never lived for herself she always did everything for her family.....

they reach the police station and arjun tells arohi to go.... arohi starts to walk and after few paces she sasy arjun and goes towards him again.... she asks him if he'll think about her and arjun thinks of the cottage scene and he says no and arohi says that i wont either..... arjun asks her how much more is she going to bore.... she starts to walk again and turns back to see arjun but he's facing the other way.... when arjun looks back arohi is walking the other way.....

NO PRECAP....
i hope you guys like it
dont forget to Press the LIKE button and also to read the written update

Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 08 December 2010 at 8:18am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonilneseyasirahmathshreya04Sohniye212GujuGrlishikaek43ibmeem275SabeeqaKLove14-sia-rasika.KKkamnaAnupa28HelloHunnyBunnyggcricworldequalsyouchristiandior.brokenmirrorsPrettychocoeyeTherusha_PillayAnchi.ipkknd06ambbihaxTimaxSabaah..kavyasamMariaa.RDadventure_gurlAnjalii...xXxremosalsawida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Live UD: Kya tum mujhe yaad karoge..." in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sabaah..

IF-Rockerz

Sabaah..

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Thnx...Embarrassed
pt1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6RJ1QPTrCw

Edited by ksg-kash-kajen - 08 December 2010 at 7:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishikaek43lilindiangurl13

Therusha_Pillay

IF-Dazzler

Therusha_Pillay

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
omg im feeling so nervous for todays epi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Omg. I bet they won't reveal who gets shot today.

This is scary. Lol. Honestly.

lilindiangurl13

Sabaah..

IF-Rockerz

Sabaah..

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
pt2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUifJlUAXg

lilindiangurl13

christiandior.

Viewbie

christiandior.

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg-kash-kajen

pt2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cUifJlUAXg

Thanks for the links! Smile

lilindiangurl13Sabaah..

Sabaah..

IF-Rockerz

Sabaah..

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged
pt3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVhoz94eG9U
pt4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge2nBOXxKFo

lilindiangurl13christiandior.

SabeeqaK

SabeeqaK

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 8:10am | IP Logged
thanks.....nooo...this is so not happening.....:(
arohi open ur eyes gurll....n dnt ever leave arjun...loll

lilindiangurl13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.