CID

Dayanand Info-Interview pg 112, Daya singing!!! (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 123

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:46am | IP Logged
hmm but i cudnt listen to his voice singing it... hm khair... u guys must be Confused to c me in daya threadWink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dayanand Info-Interview pg 112, Daya singing!!! (Page 121)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhaani.cidmjht

hmm but i cudnt listen to his voice singing it... hm khair... u guys must be Confused to c me in daya threadWink

Confused why??? So you think...that people will be  Confused seeing me in Adi sir thread????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Confused why??? So you think...that people will be  Confused seeing me in Adi sir thread????

arre yaar just kidding!! LOLfor many days i didnt visit this thread Embarrassed NOM to any one inc u Asto!!!!

visrom

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by astonish

arre yaar just kidding!! LOLfor many days i didnt visit this thread Embarrassed NOM to any one inc u Asto!!!!

@asto- above...

astonish

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 11 May 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
pushing it up for someone. she is searching for something.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 June 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Let me try...

Daya says...my social life is very less. But if I go for outdoor shoots or functions, the 'response' is good. (maybe fan following)

Daya has an image of a very strong man.

THen I think he says that CID characters have ...something...(become very popular). Our TRPs were going down, slumping, but we have bounced back. People now don't miss CID even if they are busy or have exams. Tongue

I keep going to charity functions, cancer societies, someone had an amputated leg... wherever we can help we do, but I don't seek publicity.
I don't like to behave like a celebrity, calling press, clicking photos, showing off etc. I just decide one fine morning, go wherever there are needy people, help and come back.

The interviewer asks : Has any politician tried to approach you? Because whenever they see someone so popular, they try to pull them to gain popularity.

Daya says: If there's something good I can do, I may consider it...I don't want to join politics, just to get a 'chair' and sit doing nothing. We don't know what's there in our destiny. If I contest and election and people make me win, I want to at least be sure I satisfy 10% of their expectation. Who knows what the future holds...Confused (Daya - politician...Pinch)

Q: Where's your native place?

Daya: My mother's native place is <I couldn't catch it> my father's place is Shimantur. Birth is in Mangalore and I was brought up and had my education in Mumbai. My mother speaks in Tulu..my dad passed away in 1998. I used to speak to him in Tulu too.

Q: We came to know that you are a good dancer...Wink

Daya: Embarrassed Nothing like that...at that time the Channel wanted me to participate. They wanted a non-dancer celebrity and I was a non dancer, so I decided to participate. If anything comes my way be it dancing or politics or whatever, I'll take it. But will not consciously pursue it.

Q; Any message to youth?

Daya: Maintain good relations with your parents, don't distance yourselves. There's too much stress and tension and people are being dragged towards bad stuff. (didn't get the exact meaning) You need to be conncted to your family, your parents, how you treat each other that's important.

Q: What's your fav song?

Daya: I don;t know much of Kannada...I have grown up watching Hindi and Marathi films...there's nothing like a fav song as such...but there's one song which is a way of life...so I'll go for that...And he sings a beautiful Hindi  song...at 7:44!!!Big smileClap Do listen.

Then they show a clip from Bachchan's movie where he sings that song.

...back to Daya where he finishes the song. Big smile

The interviewer says...wow, you are an actor, dancer and even a singer. EmbarrassedTongue

I think Daya says, it's nothing...all of us have many hidden talents...it's all God's grace (or something like that)

The interviewer asks...why don't you do playback singing, I am sure you'll succeed? Smile

Daya laughs it off. LOL

The interviewer tells the audience...here's Daya...he was only 2 when he migrated to Mumbai, but he has not forgotten his mother tongue. Tongue And says thanks to Daya.

Sorry for mistakes...I wanted to try translating this, thought this is not my language...maybe knowing the other 3 south Indian languages did help. Wink

Asto, Mallika, Namratha...please excuse me for mistakes.

Thanks for this Vis di.

visrom

-Shruti

Coolbie

-Shruti

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Discovered these two on YT -

Edited by -Shruti - 29 July 2013 at 12:40am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom